• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1696 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ugh 1 belle is enough :rageplz: Last thing i want to see is more belle on the internet  Now  the hype over her finally is gone  and not seeing youtubers making video after video about her  There cosplayers who are more beautiful then belle  to copy  a makeup look 

Edited by Sir_utakata

Posted

Shiroko use a lot of photoshop actually. It’s not all makeup.

7D6B093A-DBFC-486E-B53C-26CDB8E1091D.jpeg

36E061A0-7232-45B7-9736-60532656B50B.jpeg

Posted

most of these girls use a lot of photoshop on top of the makeup to look like Belle. even Belle herself photoshopped herself into looking like a whole different person.

Posted (edited)

She's not a copycat, but she did a Belle Delphine makeup look. I know that this girl edits her photos a lot, but it still shows how easy it is to copy her look with a combination of makeup & editing 🤔

Screenshot_20200331_200248.thumb.jpg.91eScreenshot_20200331_200321.thumb.jpg.e53

She actually went and photoshopped Belle's features onto hers... I hope she knows this isn't considered cosplay LMFAO

Screenshot_20200401-124220__01.jpg

Edited by Purinpuff
Not that this isn't already shooped lol

Posted (edited)

Shiroko use a lot of photoshop actually. It’s not all makeup.

7D6B093A-DBFC-486E-B53C-26CDB8E1091D.jpeg

36E061A0-7232-45B7-9736-60532656B50B.jpeg

This is the same girl apparently. That abuse of shop is unreal

Screenshot_2020-04-01_at_04.35.21.thumb. Screenshot_2020-04-01_at_04.40.46.thumb.

Edited by MosCow

Posted

Screenshot_2020-04-01_at_04.35.21.thumb. Screenshot_2020-04-01_at_04.40.46.thumb.

You can literally see where she edited her face in the second one, the weird lines on the side of her of cheek, looks like a bad face swap pic off Snapchat - and it looks like one of her eyes goes over her bangs

Posted

she really edits a whole lot, she looks different on every photo- even her personal ones. especially lips/skin color/nose/jaw... it wouldn’t be healthy for my self esteem at all to always see a ‘perfected version’ of myself, I hope she’s okay because she does seem nice... 

anyways, she got belle’s features on point! 

Posted

Funny how they photoshop there pictures like belle does Next step is surgery :D

Posted

But are they REALLY shopping themselves to look like Belle if not even Belle looked like Belle? *sips* 🧐

Posted

But are they REALLY shopping themselves to look like Belle if not even Belle looked like Belle? *sips* 🧐

they are photoshopping themselves to look like the caricature belle created lmao 

Posted (edited)

WOAH I KNEW SHE SHOPPED BUT NOT THIS MUCH :amgplz:

This is worse than Henlo Jasmine and that's bloody saying something! I'd say it's cool and creative, because she seems to be reasonably open about editing on her "cosplay" page... But I just looked at her personal... Not cool guys, she's borderline masquerading as a whole other race :derp:

Screenshot_20200402-134502__01.jpgIt's strange, she's already conventionally attractive, what's wrong with her eurocentric features? This is sending an awful message to women like myself, and I don't want to even know how people who've had their features effectively stolen are supposed to feel?! Blaming the Kardashians for this one, Kylie Jenner in particular.

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted

I don’t understand how so many people attach the #nomakeup tag but then use a filter or photoshop......... like isn’t #nomakeup meant to be some form of liberation/encouraging self love? (because she used it on that personal photo.) 

Posted (edited)

Imo the uwu pity caption doesn't validate her continued intention to profit from Belle's image, especially now being aware of Belle's more disgusting behaviour. Although, I definitely appreciate her spreading the truth to some extent. But spending time Photoshopping another's face onto yours is questionable enough, but then using that "hard work" (it's definitely an art form, but I wouldn't exactly be proud of it considering what she's personally doing eg. changing her race) to vindicate yourself so you can continue to garner attention from Belle's fans guilt free. I wish people would stop drudging up this dead meme, because it's enabling Belle's scam to linger EVEN longer.

(P.S. the echii hashtags got me literally cringing)

Screenshot_20200402-200241__01__01.jpg

She's definitely (at least now) aware of her more than problematic behaviour... 🤔

Screenshot_20200402-201440__01.jpg

Edited by Purinpuff
Changed because @miamia makes a good point!

Posted

From what I’ve read, she actually didn’t know- she only was made aware of it after she uploaded the photos, when a few followers commented about it.

But I agree with you. It’s never okay to pander to someone problematic, there have been so many people in the past who had to delete photos, artwork, videos, because they didn’t know the person behind it was problematic. Like I get it was hard work but... think about your priorities here... 

Posted (edited)

From what I’ve read, she actually didn’t know- she only was made aware of it after she uploaded the photos, when a few followers commented about it.

But I agree with you. It’s never okay to pander to someone problematic, there have been so many people in the past who had to delete photos, artwork, videos, because they didn’t know the person behind it was problematic. Like I get it was hard work but... think about your priorities here... 

Opp, sorry I jumped the gun there. Thanks for managing to make sense out of what I wrote! You make a good point, and you're right, I definitely don't think the "hard work" she endured to photoshop another's face onto hers validates the fact she continues to profit from it. Especially now being fully aware of her antics :alpacacrush:

Edited by Purinpuff
Needs alpaca