• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1398 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Do you think he‚Äôll make another anonymous video? I‚Äôm scared! ūüėĖ

I hope so, I'm fucking bored tbh and Jcliff is quality entertainment :feelgood:

Also, this girl's not the most direct copycat - but once again I blame Belle Delphine for making this "socially acceptable". Spoilered because FUCKING YUCK :S

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

There's nothing that can reclaim my innocence, so you all must suffer with me...

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted (edited)

Also, this girl's not the most direct copycat - but once again I blame Belle Delphine for making this "socially acceptable". Spoilered because FUCKING YUCK :S

Hidden Content

I felt literally sick looking at that ūü§Ę there‚Äôs nothing appealing about drool, spit girl close yo mouth.¬†

Edited by Izumi
Spelling mistake

Posted

I felt literally sick looking at that ūü§Ę there‚Äôs nothing unappealing about drool, spit girl close yo mouth.¬†

Right?! You can't browse Insta, Twitter, or any cam site these days without seeing at least four Belle clones drooling on themselves like this or doing the ahegao face. 

Posted

Right?! You can't browse Insta, Twitter, or any cam site these days without seeing at least four Belle clones drooling on themselves like this or doing the ahegao face. 

Exactly, I try to avoid them at all costs  as back as I remember salvia always grossed me out now I have to see it so often by these girls drooling on themselves it’s unbearable. The bad thing about it is they think it’s cute. Like please stop it isn’t cute it’s gross.

Posted

Wow never seen this done before 

Screenshot_20200322-145813.thumb.png.f86

oh my god.... Shes still at it ? Baby girl give in already. You'll NEVER be Belle so quit embarassing yourself. 

Posted

Hidden Content

CoRoNa ViRuS. That's all that came to mind with that nasty spit. Ugh, istg please stop doing this, yall copy cats look gross and dumb. I am embarrased for you.

Posted

It's more embarassing when they realize they will be replaced within a year and can't get a real job, so much for retirement /s

Posted

That feeling when even your fav lenses store advertises itself with another dumb belle clone...

wp_ss_20200327_0001.png

Posted (edited)

I didn't realise she was THAT dedicated to copying Rusty 9_9

Also, took a look at who she follows. It's nearly only girls who've been mentioned here prior, or ethots trying to capitalise on some of Belle's dwindling infamy.

20-03-24-17-33-11-493_deco.jpg

Hidden Content

I know that its nothing new to follow trends, but the amount of people doing their makeup, getting braces, and editing to look as identical to Belle Delphine as possible is terribly sad to watch. Well, sad and creepy. 

I checked rusty's comments, and she gets a shocking amount of hate comments. I assume shes shooped so well that people actually believe she IS Belle Delphine.

Edited by Wadanohara

Posted

Is it just me or does this girl look more like belle than belle looks like herself 

Screenshot_20191224-191409.jpg

Screenshot_20191224-191431.jpg

Screenshot_20191224-191445.jpg

I see she’s been mentioned before but I just found stumbled upon these yesterday. She does the weird lip thing sometimes 

31B86BD7-E57F-4E1A-9AAC-F3016FA98FC6.jpeg

5A3C3E9C-AC46-458C-B043-C7C4675BFF59.jpeg

42ABB3B8-441A-4175-86FA-CBE817DD9254.jpeg

Posted

I see she’s been mentioned before but I just found stumbled upon these yesterday. She does the weird lip thing sometimes 

Oke this is creepy how she almost looks like belle   :o Only that donut photo is enough to see she wants to be like belle  :notimp:

Posted

Oke this is creepy how she almost looks like belle   :o Only that donut photo is enough to see she wants to be like belle  :notimp:

I mean she’s not 100% a copy cat but she definitely takes inspiration from Belle. Belle even had a wig similar to the multi colored one (I think hers was a blue, green, and purple one?) Belle’s pink wig was just her most known wig 

68A9B632-8BE6-4E41-A0B6-AD98072ED6A5.jpeg

E3A1AE5E-773C-4440-BD41-9D0DF95DD97F.jpeg

D0BA42F7-9CEC-4DF2-B2D1-120C66E1923A.jpeg

190EBC97-ACC2-43D6-9224-C579B6CFFAE2.jpeg

0D960148-47CF-4A40-B683-499CAD77897B.jpeg

I would have spoilered the images so the comment wasn’t so long but I don’t know how to do that on mobile. So sorry about that :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Imo she just looks shopped, particularly in that selfie you quoted from last year. (That's some seriously frightening jaw shaving action). I don't much see the resemblance either, but that's probably just me :alpacaconfused: 

Edited by Purinpuff

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

wow...thats disgusting she even looks nice with her month shut

Edited by Liz433

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Imo she just looks shopped, particularly in that selfie you quoted from last year. (That's some seriously frightening jaw shaving action). I don't much see the resemblance either, but that's probably just me :alpacaconfused: 

Yeah the jaw in the last photo from last year looks insane. Lol

I just kinda thought she took on a Belle inspired kinda look/theme more recently from what I’ve seen.

Also I should mention that I don’t think she actually looks like Belle like the person from last year did

Edited by Hales