• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1130 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys see a resemblance cause I definitely don't 

InShot_20200209_205341477.thumb.jpg.be91

i guess the massive amounts of filters they both use is a similarity?? ... o.O

183989F0-6803-4BD2-89EC-42730BC7E0BE.thu59D8D916-8D14-4CC9-B3B8-C6A9EA4ECA1B.thu64442D03-4316-4A4A-919F-C3C5B8C59CB2.thu
Sophie.. you need to humble yourself. you clearly look your age and this was taken a few years ago.. you definitely don’t look 12 then and much less now so idk what’s ur obsession with wanting to look like a child when ur a sex worker??

7620CB50-5E65-4B21-9820-CAE414F60C8C.thu

Posted

Do you guys see a resemblance cause I definitely don't 

InShot_20200209_205341477.thumb.jpg.be91

Only when she desperately tries 😂 she completely reshaped her eyebrows and filters her “upturned” to be non existent like Belle’s photos. Gotta love snowtoshop filters.

Was the cosmetology school before or after the fried hair?

It seems like her hair has been fried since 2017 so both 😂 

Posted (edited)

Honestly KittySophie probably needs professional help. It takes a certain level of insecure and delusional to try to fixate your entire image to one of an e-girl, and be convinced that its your uwu genetic code~~~

Hell if she was a camgirl who was honest about her looks she could've had a chance to be more popular for being herself. If she would've done her own thing. But maybe she was just self aware of how shitty of a personality she has that she thought her only opportunity for attention was being a Belle clone and picking fights with a forum site lol

Edited by V i b r a
Didn't let me finish message before posting

Posted

They think looking like Belle will give them the maximum profit

when in reality, it's much better building your own brand & maintaining it for years.

being an egirl is not the way to go about making money in long terms, theres literally girls who are relatable youtubers that don't need to show off their bodies to make money lol???? theres so many niches girls can participate in like beauty/lifestyle/fashion

why deal with incels, stalkers & neckbeards LMAO

you know these chicks don't care about sex work itself, they don't take it serious

they just want the maximum money with no effort

Posted (edited)

Maybe she’s got serious identity problems. It seems pretty obvious that she can’t seem to love herself in her own skin. She needs help. 

Edited by Nansu

Posted

You really have to be delusional to think you look like belle, damn. There is 0 simirality i guess thats why she needs to hide behind extreme light in streams so people barely see her, and photoshop/filter spam obviously is her best friend. Well , exposed again and others will see this too on the internet, Embarrassing for Ms GenEticz.

8D670040-14AC-40CC-AF9F-28B0B0895C58.png

67E94C55-3CB2-47FA-B527-28A459E75DBC.png

42F2F609-C7EA-4B4D-A718-045E049B6B96.jpeg

66BFCD85-64D4-475E-B00A-E922F3F651D6.jpeg

Posted

so apparently angelica.dove, aka whitewashing underage belle-wannabe follows sophie and vice-versa?  i wonder how they know each other besides the fact that they’re both BD copycats 🤔

F21569C7-C1DB-4DF4-A1B8-082BD3A7B4CA.jpeg

B5031CEF-8FC8-4DE2-86BE-2F7339DD7E55.jpeg

Posted

Seeing candid photos of Sophie without a ton of filters, I am... really sad. It goes back to my original point in this thread that physically there is nothing wrong with how these girls/women look. They are fine as they are and it's sad that they think they have to look like Belle for recognition, clout, validation or whatever the reason may be. It's depressing the more you think about it...

Posted

66BFCD85-64D4-475E-B00A-E922F3F651D6.jpeg

KittySophie looks like Kai aka Onision's pedo wife lul

4ad5d2e861a9773926112d6e6240f474.thumb.j

Posted (edited)

These women need to stop feeding into the idea that becoming the internet’s next favorite thot is going to solve all the issues they have with themselves, trying to be like Belle Delphine won’t give them popularity and fortune what happened to Belle was pure luck and it ended shortly.

Stop believing that following this e girl trend will make you the perfect women to incels their idea of what a girl should be like is fucked anyway instead of participating in it do something you actually like and or passionate about you will find yourself more happy afterwards.

Edited by ByteQueen

Posted

I kinda hope Belle comes back so that all these other cockroaches will scatter. One e-thot is better than a million.

E06920B1-A4CB-459F-9D67-5A9E7DA6F0C2.thu

Posted

Belle dipped, she didn't like that lifestyle, only the money.

so she's probably looking at this thread & laughing just like we are 😂

Posted (edited)

Angelica.Dove kinda freaks me out ngl. 

22917DAD-AC3E-4B60-93B6-FD762334B28C.jpeg

Edited by RIP old account

Posted

BD Copy cats are the plague of the earth 

Posted

BD Copy cats are the plague of the earth 

I just feel bad for the minors. Imagine being 15 and thinking this is what you need to do for boys your age to like you, only to have the consequence of attracting the attention of creepy grown ass men.