• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1130 posts in this topic

Posted

i just love how she’s exposing herself for us. we’re not even the ones doing the exposing anymore. xD

All this to prove she doesn’t have a mullet. She’s dumb as hell 🙄

Posted

All this to prove she doesn’t have a mullet. She’s dumb as hell 🙄

Only problem is she STILL has a mullet :harharplz:

Posted

I have slight tea that backs up what Thot Police had to say, if anyone is interested message me for privacy reasons 

Posted (edited)

Congrats, you proved that you took out student loans for cosmetology school that you never passed/got licensed from?

She said she did hairdressing so where did cosmetology come from? I thought cosmetologists were limited to hairstyling and not cutting only? And the rest is skin treatments ect...

Screenshot_20200206-001153_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-001156_Instagram.jpg

I’m confused, on the email where it says where she did the exam the price is $70 + another $70 did she do a course for something else? I will admit I’m not 100% clear with US Education because I’m from the UK. 

9530FDFC-AEE6-4B20-8C4C-3308E5BC4D12.jpeg

i just love how she’s exposing herself for us. we’re not even the ones doing the exposing anymore. xD
edit: she just posted this 4 minutes ago 🥴

A8FB88A5-F08F-437D-856E-3C0850219391.png

Those look like our HS diplomas in the UK Lol, she could at least show the title of the certificate/s it’s more confusing that there 2. 

Only problem is she STILL has a mullet :harharplz:

Her mullet is her strongest feature 😂

The only thing I’ll give her credit for is at least she doesn’t pretend to like Belle like most other egirls 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by RIP old account

Posted (edited)

She said she did hairdressing so where did cosmetology come from? I thought cosmetologists were limited to hairstyling and not cutting only? And the rest is skin treatments ect...

I’m confused, on the email where it says where she did the exam the price is $70 + another $70 did she do a course for something else? I will admit I’m not 100% clear with US Education because I’m from the UK. 

9530FDFC-AEE6-4B20-8C4C-3308E5BC4D12.jpeg

Those look like our HS diplomas in the UK Lol, she could at least show the title of the certificate/s it’s more confusing that there 2. 

Cosmetology school trains you in hair, skin, and nails I believe. Sort of like general education. And then from there you can choose your specialization. Maybe she only did one of the tests or just didn’t show the other one. The diplomas are probably from completing the course she took, which is separate from the cosmetology tests, but I’m pretty sure she’s not licensed since she showed she took one and not that she passed, nor her license.

Edited by Heylolitahey

Posted

Girl, for someone that says they're done bothering with us, you sure do seem to care an awful lot. Don't you have something else to do, like...I don't know...your job? If you keep ranting about us, those patrons of yours may get sick of seeing it.

Screenshot_20200206-024602_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-024604_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-030418_Instagram.jpg

Posted

KS is having an absolute meltdown and it's hilarious.

Posted

LMAO SHE THOUGHT?????

3F0BF367-C8A5-4ACD-97C3-437611319395.png

Posted

This is hilarious every time I check back on this thread the hole gets deeper and deeper.

Posted

Girl, for someone that says they're done bothering with us, you sure do seem to care an awful lot. Don't you have something else to do, like...I don't know...your job? If you keep ranting about us, those patrons of yours may get sick of seeing it.

Screenshot_20200206-024602_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-024604_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200206-030418_Instagram.jpg

Glad you posted this, was just about to say she's on this page more than we are LMAO! :haiplz:

At least we get notifications... Like wow, she's actually just sitting there refreshing the thread at this point. That's when she isn't making stories about the thread, attempting to manipulate the narrative in the thread, directing her orbiters towards the thread she so desperately wished were hers, among other things...

Someone please give this girl exactly what she wants :alpacacrush:

Posted

She is really losing her poop isn't she?? Good lord she's like a pigeon that got a hold of laxatives and is shitting herself over this... :derp:

Posted

LMAO SHE THOUGHT?????

3F0BF367-C8A5-4ACD-97C3-437611319395.png

Well, we're proud of you for doing your job, KS. 😂 Jfc. This train just keeps on rolling.

Screenshot_20200206-041108_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

Well, we're proud of you for doing your job, KS. 😂 Jfc. This train just keeps on rolling.

Screenshot_20200206-041108_Instagram.jpg

This is excellent for your business BIG CLAP for Sophie, very smart :feelgood:

P.S you manipulate the narrative with your constant attempts to deflect the point of the thread, using semantics and offhand banter. It's all you're capable of responding to. But please do continue to show you true colours girl, this behaviour is not becoming of anyone, let alone someone who actually requires their orbiters to thrive.

Edited by Purinpuff