• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1398 posts in this topic

Posted

She's referring to someone who posts some what lewdy/lots of skin on their insta and how she got upset that their page was just still and not hers - can't wait for her to post lyrics about how everyone says she looks 12 or how she's beautiful and genetically looks like Belle

Screenshot_20200125-122407.thumb.jpg.7ab

EDIT: She posted a commercial she was in as a kid, probably just to prove she doesn't edit herself lmao

She’s posting childhood videos of herself? Uhhhh that’s gonna make the peds happy 🤮 

Posted

It’s because she photoshops Belle’s face on herself a lot of times so without the heavy filters and editing she looks like another person... or rather she looks like her real herself. lol

At least MM looks recognizable even without ~good lighting and good angles~

Yea... wth is KS’s obsession with wanting to look 12? 

What is is with SW's and not knowing how to keep their personal/work life seperate? Like I know for a fact it's not all, but damn this isn't the first time I've seen a SW mixing photographs of children with their normal images (looking at you Noodz). Not to mention for the guys who aren't pedos it must be jarring to click on her page at half-mast and be greeted by a smiling child. Like does she not fucking think?

Also kinda OT but I know someone irl who became a SW without changing her social media habits. You can see dozens of pics of her young daughters along with her SW, premium Snapchat and suicide girl's links. It's so negligent idek what to say except for that's partially why I get heated about this stuff.

Posted

What is is with SW's and not knowing how to keep their personal/work life seperate? Like I know for a fact it's not all, but damn this isn't the first time I've seen a SW mixing photographs of children with their normal images (looking at you Noodz). Not to mention for the guys who aren't pedos it must be jarring to click on her page at half-mast and be greeted by a smiling child. Like does she not fucking think?

Also kinda OT but I know someone irl who became a SW without changing her social media habits. You can see dozens of pics of her young daughters along with her SW, premium Snapchat and suicide girl's links. It's so negligent idek what to say except for that's partially why I get heated about this stuff.

I agree, I remember coming across one that posted pics of her newborn child then the next post would be of her boobs and some cringe caption about "milkies" - just don't post your kids, for your safety and for theirs

Posted

She's further digging herself a hole at this point, lolz. There's like a lack of common sense going on here that really negates any point she's attempting to make?

Posted

”I want to make myself look exactly like belle but you can’t call me belle.”

Posted

I’m still in shock that all we said about KittySophie is that she needs to stop trying to look like Belle Delphine and stop riding her infamous clout and somehow she turned this into her saying we’ve been calling her ugly and trying to prove so hard she’s an actual 12 year old.

That was never the discussion here.

The titled of this thread is literally called Belle Delphine COPYCATS. 

She is a skinwalker that literally dresses up as Belle, started copying Belle’s exact makeup and videos, copied her exact expressions, and uses fake braces for some odd reason.. yet titles every single one of her video “Not Belle Delphine hurrhurr” as a desperate cry for attention. 

Also... I wanted to compare these two videos.

90B06695-5A98-4550-BEAF-3A59A3F701DF.thu

Here it’s very obvious she’s using the snow app. She has the same glossy eyes, noseless face, and poreless skin Belle has when she over filters and looks so much like Belle Delphine’s photoshop version I would of believed this was actually her.

18467A5C-3F96-4328-8C07-68E83C6A3743.thuWhile here her eyes look smaller and you can tell she has a rounder nose. Maybe it’s just me but she doesn’t really remind me of Belle much... except for the same makeup. Again, I’m not saying she is ugly. I’m just saying she’s a liar. 

I wish there was a real video or photo of KS. Most of her content is so bad quality or overly saturated with bright light I literally cannot tell what she actually looks like. 

i DoNt UsE FiLtErs 

88E1DA82-95DE-484A-A902-C0F414467DEB.thu07BBAEF5-FF8D-4AE2-8C49-65612798783A.thu

Posted

It’s like KS even copied the way Belle wrote... Body type petite and curvy? Says her computer is bad but she’s going to start streaming on twitch? Do you think she knows her PC specs? 
Also she said she would have a “nice camera” by Christmas yet all her photos are still blurry and extremely low resolution.
#cosplaygirl... she’s never done cosplay?

B9726B72-0B9A-49AC-9E24-8E118E4FD763.jpeg

BD067CC2-C377-4B49-8AA7-1A87ECE44E6B.jpeg

608F57A7-4013-4C7A-9E2E-B2FCBC8AB39A.jpeg

67D831C6-01B6-4BD8-AED4-839D7B28FB49.jpeg

Posted

It’s like KS even copied the way Belle wrote... Body type petite and curvy? Says her computer is bad but she’s going to start streaming on twitch? Do you think she knows her PC specs? 
Also she said she would have a “nice camera” by Christmas yet all her photos are still blurry and extremely low resolution.
#cosplaygirl... she’s never done cosplay?

B9726B72-0B9A-49AC-9E24-8E118E4FD763.jpeg

BD067CC2-C377-4B49-8AA7-1A87ECE44E6B.jpeg

608F57A7-4013-4C7A-9E2E-B2FCBC8AB39A.jpeg

67D831C6-01B6-4BD8-AED4-839D7B28FB49.jpeg

46315C65-B77E-4CDB-B718-C333DCBBD1CF.thuHere I am still waiting on those clear pictures.

If I’m not seeing pores and skin texture then don’t even bother.

To be serious for a sec.. Sophie is giving me such an obsessive/stalker vibe that I would sue her or put a restraining order on her if I were Belle. 

She’s on a whole other level of copycat.

Like... every little detail she copies from Belle is so specific it’s actually creepy. 

Do you think she counts cosplaying as Belle as her being a real cosplayer??

Posted (edited)

46315C65-B77E-4CDB-B718-C333DCBBD1CF.thuHere I am still waiting on those clear pictures.

If I’m not seeing pores and skin texture then don’t even bother.

To be serious for a sec.. Sophie is giving me such an obsessive/stalker vibe that I would sue her or put a restraining order on her if I were Belle. 

She’s on a whole other level of copycat.

Like... every little detail she copies from Belle is so specific it’s actually creepy. 

Do you think she counts cosplaying as Belle as her being a real cosplayer??

She even goes to the length of hastagging [ #not #belledelphine] separately so that if people actually search for that they will find her account, why not just leave belle out of it all together sheesh. And I suppose she can count as a cosplayer for that lol.

Also what happened to her “naturally upturned nose” ? 

A54956D4-0429-4376-856F-8C075A049D6F.jpeg

B097C768-37FE-4A47-8433-F21B8170BCCB.jpeg

9BAC16B0-5129-446B-BA93-16D3020EF456.jpeg

Vs heavily edited photo to look more like belle.

ABAAC3F5-0313-43B5-B11E-2C87EB966A78.jpeg

Edited by RIP old account

Posted (edited)

She even goes to the length of hastagging [ #not #belledelphine] separately so that if people actually search for that they will find her account, why not just leave belle out of it all together sheesh. And I suppose she can count as a cosplayer for that lol.

Also what happened to her “naturally upturned nose” ? 

A54956D4-0429-4376-856F-8C075A049D6F.jpeg

B097C768-37FE-4A47-8433-F21B8170BCCB.jpeg

9BAC16B0-5129-446B-BA93-16D3020EF456.jpeg

Vs heavily edited photo to look more like belle.

ABAAC3F5-0313-43B5-B11E-2C87EB966A78.jpeg

Is it just me but isn’t her nose actually a bit crooked?

Edited by FollowTheSheeps
It might just be the weird angles doe

Posted

You all have raised some interesting points... like why does she insist on saying she "naturally looks 12"? That is a very specific age. She doth protest much. I noticed the jcliff person visited my profile here so I hope that he actually saw that I and other people here were not calling her ugly, a pedo-baiter, and whatever else she is trying trying to say we are doing. I hope he and the others see how foolish it was to rush headfirst into a thread that isn't even called KittySophie99 and start mass downvoting.  But now with her constantly saying she looks 12 years old.... putting so much emphasis on 12 is suspect. It's one thing to say that people mistake her for looking younger than she is... but... 12??Hmmm... okay. :notimp:
 Those hashtags just prove our point further that she definitely had intentions of trying direct traffic from Belle's orbiters to her Instagram page. The more she goes onto these wild tangents, the more she exposes herself.  She may not be physically ugly but her personality and attitude are garbage and a turn off. She doesn't have to worry about PULL hurting her image, she is doing a damn good job on her lonesome. So... her surge in following will collapse and implode on itself if she doesn't stop having a temper tantrum and ostracizing the same fanbase she is trying to endear herself to.

Posted

You all have raised some interesting points... like why does she insist on saying she "naturally looks 12"? That is a very specific age. She doth protest much. I noticed the jcliff person visited my profile here so I hope that he actually saw that I and other people here were not calling her ugly, a pedo-baiter, and whatever else she is trying trying to say we are doing. I hope he and the others see how foolish it was to rush headfirst into a thread that isn't even called KittySophie99 and start mass downvoting.  But now with her constantly saying she looks 12 years old.... putting so much emphasis on 12 is suspect. It's one thing to say that people mistake her for looking younger than she is... but... 12??Hmmm... okay. :notimp:
 Those hashtags just prove our point further that she definitely had intentions of trying direct traffic from Belle's orbiters to her Instagram page. The more she goes onto these wild tangents, the more she exposes herself.  She may not be physically ugly but her personality and attitude are garbage and a turn off. She doesn't have to worry about PULL hurting her image, she is doing a damn good job on her lonesome. So... her surge in following will collapse and implode on itself if she doesn't stop having a temper tantrum and ostracizing the same fanbase she is trying to endear herself to.

She may not look 12 but she sure as hell is acting like a big baby throwing these temper tantrums. 

Posted (edited)

- petite AND curvy 

Has the definition of curvy changed or do all positive adjectives apply to goddess sophie? 

Screenshot_20200125-162844__01.jpg

Edited by Purinpuff
'and' needed more emphasis lmao

Posted

I’m still in shock that all we said about KittySophie is that she needs to stop trying to look like Belle Delphine and stop riding her infamous clout and somehow she turned this into her saying we’ve been calling her ugly and trying to prove so hard she’s an actual 12 year old.

That was never the discussion here.

The titled of this thread is literally called Belle Delphine COPYCATS. 

She is a skinwalker that literally dresses up as Belle, started copying Belle’s exact makeup and videos, copied her exact expressions, and uses fake braces for some odd reason.. yet titles every single one of her video “Not Belle Delphine hurrhurr” as a desperate cry for attention. 

Also... I wanted to compare these two videos.

90B06695-5A98-4550-BEAF-3A59A3F701DF.thu

Here it’s very obvious she’s using the snow app. She has the same glossy eyes, noseless face, and poreless skin Belle has when she over filters and looks so much like Belle Delphine’s photoshop version I would of believed this was actually her.

18467A5C-3F96-4328-8C07-68E83C6A3743.thuWhile here her eyes look smaller and you can tell she has a rounder nose. Maybe it’s just me but she doesn’t really remind me of Belle much... except for the same makeup. Again, I’m not saying she is ugly. I’m just saying she’s a liar. 

I wish there was a real video or photo of KS. Most of her content is so bad quality or overly saturated with bright light I literally cannot tell what she actually looks like. 

i DoNt UsE FiLtErs 

88E1DA82-95DE-484A-A902-C0F414467DEB.thu07BBAEF5-FF8D-4AE2-8C49-65612798783A.thu

Her eyes could look smaller because she's... squinting? Everyone's eyes get smaller when they squint. Is there a better video where she's not squinting?

Posted (edited)

Her eyes could look smaller because she's... squinting? Everyone's eyes get smaller when they squint. Is there a better video where she's not squinting?

She is very clearly using a filter/ snow app in that video with the flag; In her “natural” no filter video shes not squinting her eyes just “naturally” look like that, of course they would look much smaller without makeup as she does typical “eye enlarging” makeup like Belle did. 

D3D14002-36ED-44B0-A4B6-59AA92FE7BB2.jpeg

A53034D7-2DE1-4052-A850-FD413F475988.jpeg

4385A28C-D17C-4313-AA84-34BBBB2F60C7.jpeg

Edited by RIP old account