• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Belle Delphine - copy cats

1696 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, looking at Lina's thread (hilarious to me she had one already), she's flipped out and deleted all her content and name changed before. Ontop of that ranted about PULL, it's not far fetched for me to believe she runs the fan account but has a friend or simp stream on her behalf. Wouldn't want to ruin the Skinwalker uwu perfection if you called everyone "retards." 🤔

Edited by Ifshebreathes

Posted

So, looking at Lina's thread (hilarious to me she had one already), she's flipped out and deleted all her content and name changed before. Ontop of that ranted about PULL, it's not far fetched for me to believe she runs the fan account but has a friend or simp stream on her behalf. Wouldn't want to ruin the Skinwalker uwu perfection if you called everyone "retards." 🤔

Probably the same person that helped her with her video dressed as deadpool. Don’t know many “roommates” that would do that. 

Posted

I know this is rude af and probably nitpicking, but Deppsens face is just so inhumanly ugly to me. I'm sure she just looks average irl if she dresses and styles herself normally but her entire face and facial features just looks like the absolute opposite to what she's trying to morph them into and the result just genuinely unsettles me.

Can't upvote this somehow :( but I agree LOL, I'm pretty sure she looks just fine irl, her nose and mouth edit is hilarious, you gotta stop it Deppsen, you look more like the Cheshire cat than the weeb gamer girl elf you're trying to be. Also the identity crisis and the username change GHAHAHGA

Posted

she’s still at it chile... 🤦🏻‍♀️

54F589F6-B61D-478F-A712-90EFD3077FC8.jpeg

finally caught up in the copy cats thread, these girls are strange, but deppsen is like a bad fan art of belle delphine that girl has issues holy crap..

petty of me but, her makeup, especially her lips, are ugly and creepy?

and also, is that a fake cooky plush pillow from bt21 (bts x line friends)?

BT21 COOKY CUSHION (30CM) — Verge Hero

Posted

finally caught up in the copy cats thread, these girls are strange, but deppsen is like a bad fan art of belle delphine that girl has issues holy crap..

Lina probably thought it was a D.va cushion LMFAO

dva.thumb.jpeg.053e49c243743c7d157b4a275

Posted

It’s not just makeup, but heavy editing, her lip shapes are so inconsistent... 

7D27092F-FCE6-4753-B364-E4CFBB3A6EE7.jpeg

Posted

(didn't want to quote the images)

@aaa LOL I could actually see her thinking it was dva cushion, eye have no werds for dat x__x

@RIP old account she elongates the corners of her mouth and I'm sitting here still wondering why >[email protected]>@>!>

Posted

(didn't want to quote the images)

@aaa LOL I could actually see her thinking it was dva cushion, eye have no werds for dat x__x

@RIP old account she elongates the corners of her mouth and I'm sitting here still wondering why >[email protected]>@>!>

Honestly no clue it doesn’t even look anime-esque or like bellies mouth because she’s trying to make it look bigger instead of smaller while trying to get Belles mouth shape but it just looks wrong. 

Posted

Honestly no clue it doesn’t even look anime-esque or like bellies mouth because she’s trying to make it look bigger instead of smaller while trying to get Belles mouth shape but it just looks wrong. 

guess thats just what happens when youre nothing but a cheap off brand version of someone else... I'm not even a belle fan but this is seriously creepy, I think there's something wrong "up there" with Generic Brand Belle.

Posted

Hello.

Please remember that we have the following rules:

7.  No derailing.

a. Excessive personal interjections and personal stories, unless in a general thread, are not allowed.

b. Be polite. Debate about a snowflake is encouraged, attacking another user is not ok. You can disagree with or criticize what other users say, but do not attack others.

14.  Don’t troll.

a. Being intolerant of other opinions is not acceptable. It is okay to debate, not to argue.

b. Do not make personal attacks against other members. We are a family. If you do this, you will no longer be welcome here.

c. Do not cause drama for the sake of upsetting other members.

d. Do not come to the board just to tell us we’re all terrible. Making a post like “YOU’RE ALL MEAN LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE” will get you automatically banned.

e. Do not white knight.

Derailing comments have been hidden.

You may find the rules in their entirety here.

Thank you.

Posted

Yeesh, LinaDeppsen, BelleDeppsen, Lina Belle Lynn Deppsen??? I honestly don’t know... Didn’t realise she had her own thread? Guess it was just restarted from a while ago. 

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/12169-femmyfatal-lina-mariee-aka-walmart-belle-delphine/?page=1

But I didn’t realise how bad Lina was... She looks like a different person each time she comes back. Guess her original account started as “femmyfatal” that’s still her snapchat name too but that original account is deleted, and her new one started in the 24th of September 2019. Seems like she went through a crisis yesterday and changed her username a bunch too. Also photo confirms she’s at least 22 but probably 23 by now so not a #teenmodel. This is just so sad and pathetic she seriously needs mental help.

99F1933A-0F74-457D-87E2-A57DF2A7A206.png

7148E97B-6F23-4F5C-9D6D-070FC779ADC8.png

570AE3C4-AD2B-4EBC-93EE-1605546D45EB.png

366DBFDE-D92F-4EF3-A37A-7A6CA05F1452.jpeg

4403497D-0EBD-46FA-AFFC-B49FAEF2CF68.jpeg

is this why Belle went out of her way to comment on her shitty vid? because of how long Lina’s been skinwalking her? 

Posted

Doubt Belle Delphine actually genuinely gives a fuck about all the copycats. None of them ever reached the same success as her and as of right now the copycats should be the least of her worries of which e-thot is going to take her place. She's just stirring the pot to bring more attention to herself now she has come back. 

Idk, Deppsen is not just another copycat, she is creeph as hell. As Belle herself said one thing is copying her outfits and other totally different is trying to steal her entire identity even down to the name

Posted

29AABA82-710B-4810-88CA-FE75818CA55C.thu 3A553B05-7239-48B7-A723-D3ABB757CEC6.thumom pick me up i’m scared

Posted (edited)

can you link it? I had no idea who this girl was before she was posted here.

also of all the copycats she is probably the worst. She looks nothing like Belle, she has a completely different face.

Edited by Liz433

Posted (edited)

can you link it? I had no idea who this girl was before she was posted here.

also of all the copycats she is probably the worst. She looks nothing like Belle, she has a completely different face.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/12169-femmyfatal-lina-mariee-aka-walmart-belle-delphine/?page=1

Here you go. It's also linked a little bit above. Lots of consistencies with her getting triggered and changing names/persona etc. 

Edited by Ifshebreathes