• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

fast metabolism and weight

7 posts in this topic

Posted

people with a fast metabolism, how do you gain weight? i just gained weight recently like 3kg (i was 40kg for several years). i want to know how do you all manage to have more weight.

im sorry if i sound lazy, its 5 am here

Posted

this can sounds crazy to some people, but I gained weight when I started to go to the gym and eat healthier.

i guess exercise gave me appetite lol

Posted

I've heard people who weigh more burn more calories. Does that mean their metabolism is slower or what? I know many bodybuilders weigh more than thin people, but their metabolisms are faster.

Posted

If you want to get thiiiiiccccccc then eat a lot of protein and weight train. Resistance exercises are great too. Having a fast metabolism is a blessing is disguise because you can eat a lot more food that’s filled with nutrients and not gain fat and only gain muscleeeeessss! 

Posted

Lots and lots of eating lol and lots of protein as well. I can't go vegan/vegetarian so I eat meat like once a day to try and get some weight back onto my bones & body

going to the gym would probably help too, building up some muscle n whatnot

Posted

These strategies worked for me:

• Count calories. Download an app like My Fitness Pal and record all your meals and snacks. Set your daily calorie intake goal higher than the recommended, which is around 2000. I think that the app can help you figure out a good number according to your height, current weight and desired weight.
  • Exercise. If possible, try to go to the gym to do some weights. Since I didn't have enough money, I filled two soda bottles with sand and worked out 2-3 times a week. Whatever works well for you lol. Remember to log in the exercise in the app too.
  • Weight/measure yourself every week. Set a day to check your progress. Add them to a journal to keep track of your efforts. This is optional, but I also measured my neck, shoulders, chest, waist and hips. It helped me see where my weight was going, understand what was working on a week to week basis, motivate me to keep trying and see the results.
  • Don't give up! I have a crazy fast metabolism. Every time I got sick, I would lose a couple of pounds. It was frustrating, but I just kept my routine once I felt better. There are going to be days when you want to slack off. When you feel like that, look at your journal and look at how far away you have come. Hang in there, keep working towards your goal!

Posted

If you want to get thiiiiiccccccc then eat a lot of protein and weight train. Resistance exercises are great too. Having a fast metabolism is a blessing is disguise because you can eat a lot more food that’s filled with nutrients and not gain fat and only gain muscleeeeessss! 

I'm gonna have to try this. I've tried eating more fat and sugar and it just isn't working.