• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Steph Hodges/BluePotionCo

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Ooooh. Interesting. Wondering what she uses the other for or was planning on using it for. 

I take that back, she doesn't have two kickstarter accounts. She has THREE.

I found this when i typed her name into google. The project itself is hidden, but I found the info on the campaign, it's funding, and all that jazz on another site. This profile is BluePotionUK and was the one behind those KDA pins

stephlda.thumb.PNG.1621eda120d701692d8c0

kdapin.thumb.PNG.43ef2889512ffd80dacc585

boukurk.thumb.PNG.f8dad2ef7e15c90a264c5f

badart.thumb.PNG.6f162e2e61669e713bacd7e

This profile is BluePotionCo, which is linked to the Video Game Pin campaign

bpcokick.thumb.PNG.6b9c2a134edbca6fee784

And this profile is Steph, which is currently linked to the Pokefarm campaign

stephkickstarter.thumb.PNG.49b11c2bf2c7f

My question is, why create three separate kickstarter accounts for each of the campaigns, and hide one of them?

Posted

I take that back, she doesn't have two kickstarter accounts. She has THREE.

I found this when i typed her name into google. The project itself is hidden, but I found the info on the campaign, it's funding, and all that jazz on another site. This profile is BluePotionUK and was the one behind those KDA pins

stephlda.thumb.PNG.1621eda120d701692d8c0

kdapin.thumb.PNG.43ef2889512ffd80dacc585

boukurk.thumb.PNG.f8dad2ef7e15c90a264c5f

badart.thumb.PNG.6f162e2e61669e713bacd7e

This profile is BluePotionCo, which is linked to the Video Game Pin campaign

bpcokick.thumb.PNG.6b9c2a134edbca6fee784

And this profile is Steph, which is currently linked to the Pokefarm campaign

stephkickstarter.thumb.PNG.49b11c2bf2c7f

My question is, why create three separate kickstarter accounts for each of the campaigns, and hide one of them?

Zero clue other than scamming. 

Posted (edited)

tldr update since PULL has been down for a fucking month

Stephanie is still selling her shit on ebay, but instead of her pins she's now trying to sell vintage nazi coins

ebaystore.thumb.PNG.f09c3773e587e9b9b7f7

ENWu2slWoAANc62.jpg

She still hasn't refunded the kickstarter backers from her Games kickstarter, and since her Pokefarm kickstarter is still down we can safely say she got hit by Nintendo's lawyers and she was blowing hot air by saying it was fake. Anybody who "bought" preorders for the Pokefarm pins through her site have been scammed.

Her domain is up for sale, we might see another rebranding soon

EOC8Xp2WsAAwg3D.jpg

I'm trying to gather info, but there's a lot of misinformation and dumb kids on twitter impersonating her. Anybody here in the UK convention scene see her set up shop?

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

tldr update since PULL has been down for a fucking month

Stephanie is still selling her shit on ebay, but instead of her pins she's now trying to sell vintage nazi coins

ebaystore.thumb.PNG.f09c3773e587e9b9b7f7

ENWu2slWoAANc62.jpg

She still hasn't refunded the kickstarter backers from her Games kickstarter, and since her Pokefarm kickstarter is still down we can safely say she got hit by Nintendo's lawyers and she was blowing hot air by saying it was fake. Anybody who "bought" preorders for the Pokefarm pins through her site have been scammed.

Her domain is up for sale, we might see another rebranding soon

EOC8Xp2WsAAwg3D.jpg

I'm trying to gather info, but there's a lot of misinformation and dumb kids on twitter impersonating her. Anybody here in the UK convention scene see her set up shop?

How the fuck did she get Nazi coins? 

Also no idea really. Does she still have the other twitter? 

Posted

Not in the U.K. scene but I visited Manchester Comic Con last year. Her stall was in the dealer hall not the artist alley because she was selling merch with existing ip which is apparently just under $300 to rent for the weekend. Her stall had no banner and she was dressed in her Belle Delphine cosplay along with the tacky bathwater in the centre. 

She had a wide spread of merchandise on the table and small thin strips of card with some of the patterns she’s used on the merch which at first I thought were decorations but if you turned them over it said Bluepotion on them and linked her socials and website.

She is very low-key I’ll give her that. Her business cards are barely noticeable if you don’t flip them over and she always tucks one into her merch. (Unfortunately I purchased from her before I found this website and this thread.)

Posted

A quick name check on UK companies house shows that on the 26th August she registered a limited company called NEFFY LTD under her own name but it looks like she changed her mind and removed it shortly after in November. This was possibly going to be a new brand/name to be as serious to register as a LTD company. I've blanked out her personal info. 

lol.png

Posted

A quick name check on UK companies house shows that on the 26th August she registered a limited company called NEFFY LTD under her own name but it looks like she changed her mind and removed it shortly after in November. This was possibly going to be a new brand/name to be as serious to register as a LTD company. I've blanked out her personal info. 

It says she joined the company as a graphic designer, but then she resigned. There's two other companies linked to Neffy and they both are dissolved, and the address for the company isn't hers. I can't find anything online that has the brand under it, so it was probably a failed business venture that never got off the ground?

Unrelated, she's selling her old pins and shit with her previous catfish name on the backing cards. She was also busted by one of her customers for not delivering the mugs that they ordered and in her typical scummy fashion she blocked them.

EPDANcNXkAEtnLm.jpg

ebay.thumb.PNG.6a0ad354ca063a7f1baefaae7

ebay2.thumb.PNG.036be00ade3020bf6cbdffca