• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PeachMilkyTea

498 posts in this topic

Posted

I really like this youtuber because I think she tries to be very transparent with everyone. She was honest with her rhinoplasty and also had recently made a video about photoshopping videos with filters. That's some truthfulness that's really difficult to find sometimes, especially in her "dolly looks" grouping.

Posted

I really like this youtuber because I think she tries to be very transparent with everyone. She was honest with her rhinoplasty and also had recently made a video about photoshopping videos with filters. That's some truthfulness that's really difficult to find sometimes, especially in her "dolly looks" grouping.

I always appreciate honestly,  especially when it comes to internet personalities.

Plus, by telling us how she edits her videos to make her skin look better, she's not only informing people that this shit happens on youtube, she's also teaching people how to do it in a way, which is a cool skill to have.

Posted

New video. With Beckii and Kim. They are going to Odaiba. At the beginning she talks about her circle lenses, I love how honest she is about these things.

However, AGAIN - this time with Beckii - they complained that as vegetarians they don't find anything to eat in Japan except for sweet, rice and alike. And I'm like: What? Did I go to another country!? One of my friends for example couldn't it gluten, which I find more difficult than to eat no meat. Even he found things to eat (of course a little research was needed and some searching, but still...)

Srsl, if they don't like vegetables and that's why they have difficulties finding something to eat, then that's fine. However it's not the kitchen's fault then and not because they are Vegetarians. (Aren't Sharla and Taylor vegans? They seem to find something to eat everytime)  It might sound like nitpicking because overall I enjoy her videos, but I just can't help but roll my eyes at this.

Posted (edited)

I know Sophie irl and she is very picky when it comes to her vegetables and she refuses to eat any veg that she doesn't like so that's why she struggles ^^ she's getting bored of pizza too tbh but is trying to find healthier things to eat, she eats the healthier things out of videos but when it comes to being out and about pizza is the easiest thing for her to find becauee of the dislike of veg :)

Edited by Bloopdedoop

Posted

lol i'm sorry but at a certain point you have to just grow the fuck up and eat things you don't like.  you don't always have to enjoy your food, and not only that but there are so many different and creative ways to cook things that just because you didn't like something once doesn't mean you'll always dislike it.  are there somethings that you'll inevitably ALWAYS dislike? sure.  but it takes something like, i think 14 tries or something before you can truly determine whether or not you like a certain food.  (disclaimer: that number may be incorrect but it's something similar) 

i can't comprehend being a vegetarian but not liking most vegetables.

maybe this annoys me so much because my SO was the pickiest eater ever but guess what?  his palette changed after i basically stopped being like his mother and only catering to his whims of chicken nuggets and french fries.  he now notices HE FEELS LIKE SHIT if he hasn't been eating enough vegetables.

she seems like a nice girl but come on.  you're in a new country, try something new ffs.  you may surprise yourself.

Posted

It's a cheap excuse to not like vegetables, unless you have some kind of allergy or disease that prevents you from eating them. There are SO many different flavours and textures, you can't tell me that you don't like cucumber and potatoes just because they're vegetables when they're completely different. And pizza has vegetables too? What's it that she doesn't like? I can only imagine texture because pizza usually comes with tomato sauce, so it can't be the taste. And what about rice? There are so many dishes with plain rice or a bit of taste (I know I brought them up already but onigiri) or what about fried rice with egg, tofu, any kind of pastries or whatever. It's literally a cheap excuse and she's kind of downgrading Japan because she makes it sound like there's no good food over there (or at least nothing vegetarian which is ridiculous because if she doesn't like vegetables that's not exactly the best diet for her).

Posted

lol i'm sorry but at a certain point you have to just grow the fuck up and eat things you don't like.  you don't always have to enjoy your food, and not only that but there are so many different and creative ways to cook things that just because you didn't like something once doesn't mean you'll always dislike it.  are there somethings that you'll inevitably ALWAYS dislike? sure.  but it takes something like, i think 14 tries or something before you can truly determine whether or not you like a certain food.  (disclaimer: that number may be incorrect but it's something similar) 

i can't comprehend being a vegetarian but not liking most vegetables.

maybe this annoys me so much because my SO was the pickiest eater ever but guess what?  his palette changed after i basically stopped being like his mother and only catering to his whims of chicken nuggets and french fries.  he now notices HE FEELS LIKE SHIT if he hasn't been eating enough vegetables.

she seems like a nice girl but come on.  you're in a new country, try something new ffs.  you may surprise yourself.

I believe she's what you would call a junkfood veggie. Personally I refuse to eat cooked carrots and lord have mercy to those who try to give me orange juice. Ofc she needs to be able to eat at least a handful of veggies imho or find ways to make it work for her. Yknow, health wise.

Posted

I know Sophie irl and she is very picky when it comes to her vegetables and she refuses to eat any veg that she doesn't like so that's why she struggles ^^ she's getting bored of pizza too tbh but is trying to find healthier things to eat, she eats the healthier things out of videos but when it comes to being out and about pizza is the easiest thing for her to find becauee of the dislike of veg :)

You know her irl? What is she like? Is she as sweet as she seems in her videos?

I believe she's what you would call a junkfood veggie. Personally I refuse to eat cooked carrots and lord have mercy to those who try to give me orange juice. Ofc she needs to be able to eat at least a handful of veggies imho or find ways to make it work for her. Yknow, health wise.

It doesn't surprise me. Her friend ToxicTears is not the healthiest vegetarian either, which is probably why she struggles with her weight loss. I wonder how Sophie stays so skinny though. Junk veggie food is still junk food.

Posted

It doesn't surprise me. Her friend ToxicTears is not the healthiest vegetarian either, which is probably why she struggles with her weight loss. I wonder how Sophie stays so skinny though. Junk veggie food is still junk food.

I'd def call intake and output on that. I mean you can live on junkfood and still be skinny if you just know what makes you metabolism going (tox with her meds puts her at a disadvantage there) and whether you're active in your daily life. Soph seems to go out a lot while tox is more of a lazy type (not negative, like I'm lazy af to where it gets negative but.. less active? idk fam fuck words today) from my perspective.

Posted

I'd def call intake and output on that. I mean you can live on junkfood and still be skinny if you just know what makes you metabolism going (tox with her meds puts her at a disadvantage there) and whether you're active in your daily life. Soph seems to go out a lot while tox is more of a lazy type (not negative, like I'm lazy af to where it gets negative but.. less active? idk fam fuck words today) from my perspective.

I respect her honesty about it. In the comment section to one of her vids, someone asked if she could give suggestions how to stay fit and about her diet and alike. She answered she feels like she is the worst person to do that, since she is picky and has bad eating habits. (It would be nice if she could say that in a video too, so that her viewers know they won't have problems finding food as Vegetarians)

Her newest video. She was at a Sailor Moon x Isetan event. (seems like everything there was really expensive. She hardly bought anything)

Posted

So she said in the comments again that she's on a working holiday for the whole year. She also said they will have moved already by when the video goes online, to a new apartment? I really like the apartment they had, they even had a nice view and I don't see why she complained about the bathroom, I've seen much worse in Japan... I'm curious about how much rent it cost as well, two rooms are super rare in Tokyo. And she said they wanted to move because "they don't use the living room"?? And because they're paying so much rent for space they don't use... I get the money thing but they're two people, they're bedroom isn't exactly big but they don't use the living room. If I stayed a year in Japan with my partner, that apartment looks about right because you will end up buying a lot of souvenirs and what not. I don't really understand why they didn't move into an AirBNB or something because those come with furniture and everything. And why didn't they move to a smaller space right away? I'm just really confused :alpacaworry:

"Everything I get's from fucking Daiso" Did she really say that or are my ears bad? lol

Posted

It annoyed me she bought that ridiculous Virgin killer sweater that's going around the cosplay community at the moment. I thought she'd be above that 

Posted

i enjoyed her apt tour as well, but as most apt tours are, it was a bit too long for my taste lol. Her and her bf were super lucky to have the amount of space they had, but ppl are always gonna find something to complain about i.e. the bathroom. She really does seem like a sweet person, so i'm looking forward to see what things happen for her in the future 

Posted

I'm curious about how much rent it cost as well, two rooms are super rare in Tokyo.

I think I read in one of her replies in the comments to her apartment tour video that it was around 107000 yen a month.  To me, it seemed like quite a big apartment.  Also, yes she did say "fucking daiso" lolll, I love it when she swears xD

Posted

She is in S-Korea at the moment, and apparently will have plastic surgery. Not sure what she wants to get done though? I'm surprised she wants to do something though, but kudos to her for being so open about it.