• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

PeachMilkyTea

494 posts in this topic

Posted

Surprised to see her publish a video. Looking at her "latest" view numbers, it probably was worth cashing in on the annual fukubukoro trend?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-05 um 14.06.49.png

Posted

Surprised to see her publish a video. Looking at her "latest" view numbers, it probably was worth cashing in on the annual fukubukoro trend?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-05 um 14.06.49.png

To behonest with the amount of videos she done recently I'm supprised shes even made another one. Though we all know everyone loves a good fukubukoro video and that ad sense money is not worth turning down. Plus Luke gets to video her trying on clothes what more could they ask for. 

Posted

How to be late to a dead meme, a guide by Sophie.

Screenshot 2019-01-12 at 14.57.08.png

Posted

She doesn't look nearly as confident as other Bowsette cosplayers I have seen. In fact, she looks rather awkward imo.

Posted

Bold words from someone with a bad case of 'one facial expression'.

Screenshot 2019-01-13 at 14.46.36.png

Screenshot 2019-01-13 at 14.46.54.png

Posted (edited)

Bold words from someone with a bad case of 'one facial expression'.

Screenshot 2019-01-13 at 14.46.36.png

Screenshot 2019-01-13 at 14.46.54.png

I'm sorry but why has no one else commented on how horrible the makeup looks?:stoplz:

Edited by elefire

Posted

I'm sorry but why has no one else commented on how horrible the makeup looks?:stoplz:

I think the makeup is okay but not for this look. She should have put on some hardcore, sexy makeup on, not the sweet and innocent puppy eye look.

Posted

'evil and badass'

cringy and halfass?

Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 01.09.22.png

Posted

'evil and badass'

cringy and halfass?

Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 01.09.22.png

yeah those facial expressions look baaaaad 

7BA3CFD0-5E7C-45C1-88D5-E8937B54FF5A.jpeg

48C9DE88-5A6D-46FE-8F98-C0BA0C5E1EEE.jpeg

Posted

Man, shes really gone down hill.

She used to be this shy, seemingly sweet and slightly quirky person.

Now she wants to be every e-thot ever.

She REALLY doesn't do sexy well at all.

Posted

She looks like she smells dog poop in that one @Vivi posted lmaooooo very sexy.

It feel mean saying it, but she'd be a better model with if they cropped her head out because her dead fish facial expressions aren't doing her any favors. (Then again, her posing is equally as bland so :alpacaworry:)

Posted (edited)

cdfzdfzdf.thumb.jpg.a93c39e871378fd616c2

Like, yikes.

Also I get that she wants to show off the fangs, but honey, it ain't working.

Edited by ZhouRin

Posted

cdfzdfzdf.thumb.jpg.a93c39e871378fd616c2

Like, yikes.

Also I get that she wants to show off the fangs, but honey, it ain't working.

That background and fire lol.

Looks like the background they always used in school photos on picture day. The fire looks like some editing work from a first gen edit package. The angle is also hilariously bad.

Luke is actually a fairly good photographer, but he lets his boner direct photos at times, exhibit A. Shocked he’d make just a badly composed photo though.

I have to say in the other photos she mostly looks hot, except for the “ew face” one.

They’ve been in Japan for two years now. I really wonder how much longer Sophie can keep this up. I hear her Twitch and Paterson isn’t doing too well. Luke is an English teacher and theoretically he can do that until his 60’s if he wanted-but what is she going to do after this?

I really don’t see N. Ireland taking too kindly to looking at a resume that has 1. No university degree 2. A two year or more work gap 3. A person who says “I modeled in Japan for X years” 4. A person, who after you google them, especially with the word model behind their name, is revealed to have been a titty streamer/lewd “chinese cartoons” dress up girl.

She always goes on about “I have my old job as an assistant for mentally disabled children to go back to” but you can’t live off that (part time I’m assuming) kind of job? And if you can, she’s gonna go crazy with boredom and depression after her glamorous life as a sexy/uwu girl with “model” and “Japan streamer” and all over “white goddess in Japan who natives worship” lifestyle.

Posted

I’m curious about whether her switching to a streamer/lewd cosplayer was a good idea or not. Does she make any more money than she did before the change?

i feel bad saying this but I don’t find her lewds sexually appealing at all, and this is coming from a gay girl. She’s very pretty but there’s nothing sexy about her, she’s just nice and friendly looking to me.