• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

PeachMilkyTea

494 posts in this topic

Posted

Those photos have been ghosting around on my Twitter feed for a while now, so I'm finally sharing them.

Secret Honey replaced Dakota with Sophie as their model for the Disney Halloween Collection. I'm gonna be honest here, but I liked Dakota much more, at least she had some expressions in her face unlike Sophie... In the collages I tried to use similar poses, sadly the expressions don't differ as mch there. But I guess we can agree how Sophie has the same empty expression in every single photo.

collage.thumb.jpg.5f9eeba4b167f7fb193dd1

collage2.thumb.jpg.b21b90126e675e929990a

Hidden Content

Dakota looks better in those and Sophie looks more mature there.

Posted

why does sophie look like the Alliexpress version of Dakota lmao 

collage2.jpg.66fa8a344123ed47254c77087f2

And she looks so bulky! She's a skinny tiny girl and here she looks at least size 42 Italian?!

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3uYrH0DzQ

2 mins in, I can't. She seems suuuper duper fake and dull to watch. Also not a fan of the screeching.

I think she is much prettier in videos than in photos. But yeah she acts a bit annoying

Is the shirt she is wearing at 1:11 from Mimei's merchandise? I remember that she had a 'frenemies' shirt.

Posted (edited)

Pics from Sophie's photoshoot. What do you guys think? She's really pretty, but I don't find her modeling that good. I think she's effortless...

9.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Okay, as a photographer I can see her appeal. But it just doesn't work out on the pictures. She feels super un-comfortable with who ever is shooting her by the way she displays herself on the images. It is almost awkward to watch. She doesn't have a lot of variety in expressions (which is a big matter of practise and experience) but if you have a great connection with your photographer you can make magic happen with who ever you are shooting. She clearly didn't have that vibe, which makes everything a tad awkward and .. dull? It's sad, because I love the second setting and the horizontal portrait of her is really, really nice.

On the comparison from Dakota her photos: It looks like they used way different costumes, the Snowwhite costume on Sophie looks so cheap and is off way less quality then Dakota her dress. The editing also didn't do anything positive for the whole image. Yikes.

Edited by Pepopai

Posted

I wonder if that means that Kota didn't audition again or if they didn't want her anymore? 🤔

Screenshot_20180712-180440.png

Posted

Sophie looks extremely stiff on all these pictures. I'd say she is not made to be a model. Dakota is doing a better job of modeling.

Posted

As All Over The World has said, the most impressive and beautiful thing in those photos is the background, the scenery.

That is the first thing that catches your eye, not Sophie, which is not a good sign.

Sophie is very pretty, but I think she is kawaii-cosplayer-doll-pretty, not model-pretty.

She does not have a model face. Something is missing in those photos.

As now a model everyone has something special, but you have to work with it. But the best features for a female model is jawline and cheek bones. For a better perspective look up makeup charts. I do agree that she’s stiff and awkward. She might want improve on that if she wants to stay a model for the long haul.

Posted

I've never seen her live stream but I saw she posted on her instagram story that she'll be cooking on twitch. Twitch? Isn't twitch supposed to be about gaming not cooking? Does she even game?..

Posted

I've never seen her live stream but I saw she posted on her instagram story that she'll be cooking on twitch. Twitch? Isn't twitch supposed to be about gaming not cooking? Does she even game?..

There are many different categories on Twitch much like YouTube, cooking happens to be one of them. There are also categories for art, IRL (basically just talking to the chat, no game), social eating, and lots more.

Posted (edited)

This girl is so damn boring. I remember watching one of her videos way before she got that nose job and she was sooooooo bland. She's the prime example that money doesn't make you interesting. She seems to not have annyyyy personality what's so ever and it's so... odd. She'd be the one to make like a sex tape and have it turn on absolutely no one because she'd look bored the entire time. Those pictures are pretty, like I can see that they're pretty but it's because of the objects around her that makes them pretty. The model is suppose to pop out but she does the exact opposite. She's being swallowed by the things around her because they shine more than she does. She's just... such a bore I'm sorry. 

Edited by Sodapop

Posted (edited)

Doesn't she eat like... peppers and cheese? I'm curious to see what she'll cook.

Edited by CryingLightning
spelling

Posted

I just don't think she's even that pretty. At least when other people are styling her. In those clothing selling ads (can't think of the name of the brand but the ones that Dakota also did) she has an old woman face. There's just nothing youthful about her face that would make me want to go and grab those dresses. She doesn't know how to pose or work with the camera. And like it was mentioned before, she looks quite big build to be such a tiny girl :/ Why try to be a model if you aren't photogenic. 

Posted

Funny definition of "work"... 🙄

20180727.jpg

Posted

Funny definition of "work"... 🙄

20180727.jpg

does this mean she quit youtube

Posted

does this mean she quit youtube

You have to fill a certain quota of videos and views with the new rules to get monetized and she barely uploaded, so she probably fell through that pretty quickly. So I guess her channel is demonetized right now and she's too lazy to put in the effort to make videos because Twitch and Patreon are much easier money.