• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

PeachMilkyTea

494 posts in this topic

Posted

Pics from Sophie's photoshoot. What do you guys think? She's really pretty, but I don't find her modeling that good. I think she's effortless...

9.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Posted

The pictures are professional, that's why she looks good in them. (They're also highly edited!) Sophie is not a model type. She's pretty, but not gorgeous. I personally think she's a plain jane. She looks the same in all of her pictures. There's nothing special about her. Her poses are boring. She's so stiff! I don't think she will become a successful model tbh.

Posted

The pictures are professional, that's why she looks good in them. (They're also highly edited!) Sophie is not a model type. She's pretty, but not gorgeous. I personally think she's a plain jane. She looks the same in all of her pictures. There's nothing special about her. Her poses are boring. She's so stiff! I don't think she will become a successful model tbh.

Pretty much this. She looks a lot nicer here than in the photos we usually see, but she's just not good at posing or showing emotion.

Posted (edited)

I remember Tyra Banks once said on America's Next Top Model, "It's all in the eyes."  

I have to agree. Sophie is pretty and the photos are great, but something is missing. The background should not be the most impressive thing about the photo. Her eyes and body language should grab you.  The furniture and adornments are more eye-catching than Sophie in these photos. She blends in too well.  They should enhance her, not drown her out. 

Look at how she's holding her shoulders, squared up and tensed. 

Despite how pretty she is, she doesn't stand out.  If these were ads on a subway, your eyes would probably slide right over them. 

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

She looks like empty shell in those photos.

Posted

As All Over The World has said, the most impressive and beautiful thing in those photos is the background, the scenery.

That is the first thing that catches your eye, not Sophie, which is not a good sign.

Sophie is very pretty, but I think she is kawaii-cosplayer-doll-pretty, not model-pretty.

She does not have a model face. Something is missing in those photos.

Posted (edited)

Those photos have been ghosting around on my Twitter feed for a while now, so I'm finally sharing them.

Secret Honey replaced Dakota with Sophie as their model for the Disney Halloween Collection. I'm gonna be honest here, but I liked Dakota much more, at least she had some expressions in her face unlike Sophie... In the collages I tried to use similar poses, sadly the expressions don't differ as mch there. But I guess we can agree how Sophie has the same empty expression in every single photo.

collage.thumb.jpg.5f9eeba4b167f7fb193dd1

collage2.thumb.jpg.b21b90126e675e929990a

Dg3MAIwUwAUxOD2.thumb.jpg.914df5738b3dff

Dg3MAJIU0AAJURz.thumb.jpg.533ff7ca801ad1

Dg3MAIWU0AEWv3X.thumb.jpg.50a274d9593c00

Dg3AWkmX4AEcuDh.thumb.jpg.bde5d0875ad6ac

Dg3AWSzWsAAq0Rj.thumb.jpg.236ad4eb0510a6

Dg3AWjGXcAApJzP.thumb.jpg.e4d6194a59aa66

Edited by Qualle

Posted (edited)

Edited by Oxia

Posted

On some photos she should have edited her nose a little.

I actually think her nose is the only thing that gives character to her face and looks very elegant in these pictures. It also looks way better than usual but that may also be due to her selfie pose and everyday makeup

Posted

OMG that blue dress is beautiful I want it!! 

Posted

I think she has self esteem issues as she's had plastic surgery and doesn't seem to be happy in her own skin, maybe that's why it comes across in those photos?

Posted

Sophie is not model material, she's fairly pretty (in a plain way) and slim but like everyones said, she's as stiff as a board and lets everything else 'wear' her rather than her 'wearing' the clothes. She's very same facey where she doesn't hold any expressions just a simpering smile. She's only getting away with it in Japan cause she's a token white girl sadly, the photographers really good but she just blends in, rather than standing out. 

Posted

Those photos have been ghosting around on my Twitter feed for a while now, so I'm finally sharing them.

Secret Honey replaced Dakota with Sophie as their model for the Disney Halloween Collection. I'm gonna be honest here, but I liked Dakota much more, at least she had some expressions in her face unlike Sophie... In the collages I tried to use similar poses, sadly the expressions don't differ as mch there. But I guess we can agree how Sophie has the same empty expression in every single photo.

collage.thumb.jpg.5f9eeba4b167f7fb193dd1

collage2.thumb.jpg.b21b90126e675e929990a

Hidden Content

wahhh sophie's ones looks cheap man...

Posted

Dakota...ALL THE WAY!!

Posted

why does sophie look like the Alliexpress version of Dakota lmao 

collage2.jpg.66fa8a344123ed47254c77087f2