• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

PeachMilkyTea

496 posts in this topic

Posted

My addition to this: She's friend with Tumblr and Youtuber Toxictears. I think they're best friends as far as I have observed. Toxictears is nice and communicates well with her followers (once asked her a question and she replied immediately and sometimes a bit later when a lot of questions are being asked). They both actually communicate well with their followers.

thats another thing of why she is a good youtuber. she cares about those who got her to where she is.

Posted

I don't much about this girl, but does she have a job aside from youtube? :Alpacaconfused: If not I can understand her having a patreon. Youtube doesn't pay much unless you get hundreds of thousands of views per video. Selling merch and getting money through patreon tend to be some youtubers main source of cash other than videos.

I follow her social media and she's said before that she works as a teacher's assistant for special needs children I believe?

Posted

^That's right. Someone asked about that on tumblr. Pretty sure she'd answer any questions on her tumblr.

Posted (edited)

^sweden? isn't she northern irish? 

her make up is pretty basic, almost every gyaru or living doll does that, it just looks better because she looks better lol

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6hIOEAH06E her new video. i really like her makeup. why must every girl from sweeden be so good at makeup? do they teach classes on that or something?

She lives in Northern Ireland, not Sweden.

Someone on PULL 1.0 also thought that she was from Sweden. Why? lmao 

But no makeup isn't taught in our schools, unless you choose to go a specific programme for that or something..

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted

I think is easy to think that she's from Sweden since she looks like most of the youtuber or girls on Ig with that style. 

Also since it's a normal trend there I believe that's why some people relationate her to Sweden. 

Posted

^really? didn't know that O.o 

I only know this potato girl from sweden with the creepy lips and who thinks she is the real super sonico lol

Posted

A lot of people feel she has a Swedish look. She does look similar to the Scandinavian gyarus you see online.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsFWwPJ9tI She looks really plain without make up (that#s not bad thought, she's human after all. At least she doesn't hide her real self like most other ''living dolls'').

But well, it's obvious her bf never watched her putting her makeup on.

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

I feel like almost all those type of gyarus look the same, but difference is she's actually nice for once.

Posted

I don't agree with her looking Swedish at all but maybe I'm just used to seeing actual Swedish people so much? idk. But I've really started to like her more and more with time. Sure, her personality doesn't stand out but that makes her seem more like someone I'd know in real life, real people aren't super special all the time and I kinda like her because of that. I've never felt like she was pretending in her videos or anything which really makes me enjoy watching her. Also I'm veeery jealous of her hair I love it so much.

Posted

^Me neither, she has blonde hair and blue eyes but that's not owned by swedish people. Her facial features and especially her accent say the rest about her heritage.

Posted

Are we not gonna talk about this?

milky.PNG

Posted

I don't agree with her looking Swedish at all but maybe I'm just used to seeing actual Swedish people so much? idk. But I've really started to like her more and more with time. Sure, her personality doesn't stand out but that makes her seem more like someone I'd know in real life, real people aren't super special all the time and I kinda like her because of that. I've never felt like she was pretending in her videos or anything which really makes me enjoy watching her. Also I'm veeery jealous of her hair I love it so much.

The only critique people can have about her is her lack of personality, so I guess it's just harped on about frequently. Personally, when I say she's boring, I mean it like I feel she tries so hard to not say the wrong things that she comes across as boring. The fact that it's the only complaint about her shows she's better off than most online personalities. Maybe she'll read this and work on it a bit.