• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

PeachMilkyTea

515 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm surprised Sharla hasn't doesn't this yet haha, especially considering she speaks Japanese and been living in Japan for a long time. I always thought Sharla should do some sort of master guide to being vegan in Japan/Tokyo

Posted

I'm surprised Sharla hasn't doesn't this yet haha, especially considering she speaks Japanese and been living in Japan for a long time. I always thought Sharla should do some sort of master guide to being vegan in Japan/Tokyo

I know right? Way to drop the ball Koots/Taytor/Sharla. The J-Vlogger Weeacrew needs to watch their backs, Sophie is quickly kicking ass & taking names.  I don't recall spotting ramune, pocky or ubiquitous Kappa Sushi even once (keep up the cringe-free work girl)!

Speaking of Our Lady of EVOO, here's today's vid:

Posted

She posted another part of her surgery. Tbh I never noticed that bump on her nose, so she was really good at hiding/photoshopping it.

201708043.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but really? That bump is barely there. I just don't get people being so obsessed with plastic surgery. I grew up with a Mom that told me  how beautiful I was every single day that she was alive. Maybe that is why I don't understand this? I also don't see getting surgery for nothing. Surgery is dangerous.

Edited by Persephone

Posted

I wonder if she regrets the breast implants. It doesn't seem like she is happy about it. First of all it seems that the pain was almost unbearable for her, and it took long for her to get accustomed to having a foreign object in there. Maybe she is weirded out by it, because she actually didn't truly want it and just went along with it?

As for the nose... I don't think she needed it, but seems like she really wanted it?

The video itself was pretty informative though. At least she also showed the painful and 'disgusting' side to PS.

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but really? That bump is barely there. I just don't get people being so obsessed with plastic surgery. I grew up with a Mom that told me  how beautiful I was every single day that she was alive. Maybe that is why I don't understand this? I also don't see getting surgery for nothing. Surgery is dangerous.

she was offered the surgeries for free by the korean doctor in exchange for her making a video about it. she wasnt paid to do it, she wasnt encouraged to leave "good" feedback; but the deal was to make a vlog on it and the surgeries were at no cost to her. i wouldnt say she obsessed over the bump (i have the same bump but much less noticeable)....but if u were offered free surgeries from a reputable doctor i cant say i wouldnt have done the same. especially since she is in that aesthetic field of being an online personality. having a korean surgery seems to be the initiative for every weeaboo vlogger.

if anything, the korean doctor wanted these two surgeries to be the main subject (since nose jobs and boob jobs are very popular)... he's pandering to a wider audience this way... she probably didnt want anything to change about her nose but just told him "okay you can shave off the bump if you want".

Edited by osmone

Posted (edited)

Peachy's bump was her biggest issue for the first surgery so I understand but this time around she was just being picky, this additional surgery was completely unnecessary. It ruined the symmetry she had on her nose. By shaving the bridge it makes her domes or tip look bigger when originally it wasn't, Peachy's kind of nose isn't meant to be like that, hence the reason why it looks off. Her new nose only looks good on certain people and if the tip is upturned.

Bella Hadid's surgeries for example

Bella-Hadid-Plastic-Surgery-2.jpg

Also it doesn't seem like a good idea for foreigners to go to asian countries for surgery. Asian doctors don't operate on foreign features often so there's no guarantee that it's gonna look good 

Edited by Leah

Posted

Guys, sorry for my question, but does anyone know what happened with Sophie's ex-boyfriend, why did they break up? I know there was her video about that, but seems like it is deleted now.
For some time I followed Sophie just in instagram, so I was happy to see her with Mitchie and read they're together for six years already, but only recently I've started to watch her vlogs and they are not together anymore. Even though Luke looks so nice and caring, Sophie seems to be happy with him, and it is really, really good!

Posted (edited)

Guys, sorry for my question, but does anyone know what happened with Sophie's ex-boyfriend, why did they break up? I know there was her video about that, but seems like it is deleted now.
For some time I followed Sophie just in instagram, so I was happy to see her with Mitchie and read they're together for six years already, but only recently I've started to watch her vlogs and they are not together anymore. Even though Luke looks so nice and caring, Sophie seems to be happy with him, and it is really, really good!

that was over a year ago in the video she said he just didn't love her anymore or something like that

Edited by Kolols

Posted

She's still pretty, but I don't like how the surgeon did her recent nose job. The dip on her nose bridge makes the tip look bigger, and it still has that droopy appearance from straight on. 

Posted

I like that there is no drama surrounding her. I can see why her videos may seem boring to some, but I find them very soothing. Her voice is so soft, I love it! She is also honest, which is very admirable. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

They broke up and if I remember correctly, it was Mitch's idea for the separation as she stated that the intent of breaking up was not a mutual feeling for her. TBH, I kind of like Luke a lot better. He seems more engaged in her videos and doesn't seem as bothered to be filmed as Mitch did in some of her videos. I think Luke has better chemistry with her anyways. I hope they're relationship lasts because they are way cute! :)

Posted

she was offered the surgeries for free by the korean doctor in exchange for her making a video about it. she wasnt paid to do it, she wasnt encouraged to leave "good" feedback; but the deal was to make a vlog on it and the surgeries were at no cost to her. i wouldnt say she obsessed over the bump (i have the same bump but much less noticeable)....but if u were offered free surgeries from a reputable doctor i cant say i wouldnt have done the same. especially since she is in that aesthetic field of being an online personality. having a korean surgery seems to be the initiative for every weeaboo vlogger.

if anything, the korean doctor wanted these two surgeries to be the main subject (since nose jobs and boob jobs are very popular)... he's pandering to a wider audience this way... she probably didnt want anything to change about her nose but just told him "okay you can shave off the bump if you want".

I mean I would call that an obsession... even if it was free, she didn't have to say yes. If I didn't care about my nose and someone offered to change it for free I would still say no? And really she wasn't 'encouraged'? Well if someone offers me free stuff I feel like that's encouragement enough, sure they didn't out-right say give me good reviews but if you get something for free you're probably going to be less critical than if you did pay.

Posted

201708043.jpg

Her nose in the before picture was cute, the tip wasn't noticeably big and came to a nice point, and the itty bitty bump added some character to it. Also, it looked proportional to her shallow bridge.

In the after picture, I know maybe it's swelling, but it looks more bulbous and it looks like it goes out more than it did before (pretty sure it's an optical illusion). If I saw that nose in real life, I'd notice it more than her nose on the left. It looks so round and like there's a ball of dough on the tip of her nose, it's shocking to me she'd want to change the nose on the left. To each their own, I just feel like if I had the nose on the right I'd want surgery versus if I had the nose on the left.

Posted

I like what her nose looked like before and I like it now as well! 
If I were her I would've acted the same. If a company offers me a free nose job when I am insecure about my nose anyway I would've done it as well. As for her boobs I think I would've done it too. I don't have the biggest boobs either put since push up exists I never really minded all to much. Because of that it's nothing I am insecure about but If I would get offered a free boob job I would take it! Just so I can fill my clothes out and I don't have to wear push ups anymore. Maybe that's why she did it? Since she said it's nothing she was too insecure about. 

Also since she cosplays - You can do a lot more with a full B Cup. (Especially since a lot of characters a very busty) 
It's easier to enhance a B cup to Anime Big Boobs but it's not hard to push it down to act like a flat chested character.