• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PeachMilkyTea

496 posts in this topic

Posted

From one of her recent posts... this photoshop is sooo excessive and not cute :alpacaconfused: she is very pretty in vlogs etc i don't see why she feels the need to do this 

IMG_4679.PNG

That's what I mean when I'm saying she's insecure af, no matter what she's saying. "I just got my boobs done because they offered it", yeah, of course, that's why you're blurring and brightening your videos and photos to hell and back. She's such a pretty girl in a really natural way and I understand the whole cosplay community pressure and aesthetic feed thing, but it wouldn't hurt to see a more natural sideo of her at least in her videos.

Posted

Yes Sophie is gorgeous naturally. Her nose was nice before and it worries me a bit that she went under surgery again just to fix a minor bump. She's free to do what she feels is best of course but I worry the surgeries will continue and she will never feel happy with herself.

Posted (edited)

Oh, the magic of angles, the blur/beautify tool of modern cameras and Photoshop~

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-05 um 12.15.37.png

she almost looks like her friend here, save a couple of features. 

Edited by Honeybuddah
For some reason I got a bunch of thumbs down. I didn't mean anything toward toxic tears ;n; I just know a lot of people know they're friends and she wasn't the specific friend I was talking about

Posted

Screenshot_2017-06-10_at_12.06.14_PM.thuScreenshot_2017-06-10_at_12.07.44_PM.thuScreenshot_2017-06-10_at_12.08.15_PM.thu

I think these tweets show that Sophie does have low self-esteem sadly. It's good that she recognizes the perfection obsession is unhealthy at least. 

Posted

It seems like sophie hates it when people says she's fine already 

Posted

It upsets me a bit to see her worry about her appearance so much! In my opinion she's the prettiest of the j-vlogger/dolly/kawaii type youtubers. By far. I remember the first time I saw one of her videos, the thought that went through my head was something like "wow, this is the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time. I wish I could look just like her". She's right, nobody is perfect and that's something we all have to deal with. This is something I could see Taylor R going through a few years ago. She must have thought perfection was the only thing that would make her happy, so she got all that work done only to still feel unhappy. Besides, once you fix one thing... you find another thing to fix. It's never ending. I know Sophie got her nose done because it was quite big and didn't fix her face -- and I agree with that -- but for her to do anything else seems unnecessary don't you agree? She already has big eyes, nose done, small but full lips, perfect body, and a super cute round face shape. What else could she get done??? At this point she'd be messing with stuff that didn't need fixed in the first place. 

Posted

but for her to do anything else seems unnecessary don't you agree? She already has big eyes, nose done, small but full lips, perfect body, and a super cute round face shape. What else could she get done??? At this point she'd be messing with stuff that didn't need fixed in the first place. 

She already did her boobs too despite "loving small breasts" so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

Maybe it would be better for sophie if she got off social media

Edited by Leah

Posted

She already did her boobs too despite "loving small breasts" so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She still has small boobies with a B-cup. 

Posted

Maybe it would be better for sophie if she got off social media

this.

taking a break from social media helps a shit load.

Posted

It upsets me a bit to see her worry about her appearance so much! In my opinion she's the prettiest of the j-vlogger/dolly/kawaii type youtubers. By far. I remember the first time I saw one of her videos, the thought that went through my head was something like "wow, this is the prettiest girl I've seen in a long time. I wish I could look just like her". She's right, nobody is perfect and that's something we all have to deal with. This is something I could see Taylor R going through a few years ago. She must have thought perfection was the only thing that would make her happy, so she got all that work done only to still feel unhappy. Besides, once you fix one thing... you find another thing to fix. It's never ending. I know Sophie got her nose done because it was quite big and didn't fix her face -- and I agree with that -- but for her to do anything else seems unnecessary don't you agree? She already has big eyes, nose done, small but full lips, perfect body, and a super cute round face shape. What else could she get done??? At this point she'd be messing with stuff that didn't need fixed in the first place. 

I agree! There's always going to be something that can be changed. I wonder sometimes if Sophie is trying to look as perfect as the video game/anime characters she cosplays like Vanille and Marie Rose. It's just completely unattainable. 

Posted

I agree! There's always going to be something that can be changed. I wonder sometimes if Sophie is trying to look as perfect as the video game/anime characters she cosplays like Vanille and Marie Rose. It's just completely unattainable. 

She definitely does. Which is why she keeps finding stuff about herself that's not perfect enough, she compares herself to the characters. Cosplay can be really toxic if you don't take care and try to look too much like the original.

Posted

:alpacacrush: I really like her Vanille cosplay. I think she looks a lot like her anyways

Posted (edited)

Looks like she changed her mind on vegetarian food in Japan - it actually exists, who could have thought.

At least some vegetarian/vegan jvlogger finally did a video about vegeatrian/vegan restaurants in Japan.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

Looks like she changed her mind on vegetarian food in Japan - it actually exists, who could have thought.

At least some vegetarian/vegan jvlogger finally did a video about vegeatrian/vegan restaurants in Japan.

More like got less picky or finally followed advice from vegan jvloggers