• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

PeachMilkyTea

496 posts in this topic

Posted

Sophie Shaw (PeachMilkyTea) is a 24 year old blogger, cosplayer, and youtuber from Northern Ireland. She had a thread on the original PULL. So far she hasn't had any drama surrounding her that I know of. She has had plastic surgery on her nose which she made a video about. 

Instagram/Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter/Blog/Youtube

peachmilky1.jpg

Posted

her youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PeachyMilkTea

I remember way early in the last thread people were heavily trying to claim she photoshops her videos (other than the usual brightening effects) and that's she's lying when she said she doesn't but it seemed silly to me because she already admitted to photoshopping her pics before she got her nose job so i didn't see any reason for people to believe she was lying about the videos

She's very pretty and it's cool that she doesn't have any drama as you've said. nothing much is known about her because she mostly keeps to herself. unfortunately, this makes people think she's "boring." I actually haven't watched her videos tho because in general the whole "kawaii" reviews, tutorials, and such genre bores me 

Posted

She's very pretty but her lack of personality makes her uninteresting. I follow her on tumblr and couldn't tell you a single thing about her personality from her posts. The most controversial thing seems to be her goth friend (toxic-something??) who speaks her mind more freely on things.

Posted (edited)

My friend recommended her and I followed her briefly. Besides not being into dolly lolita fashion at all, I stopped after she pushed her Patreon. I understand that people are free to do what they want with their money and if giving it to her so she can do more fascinating things like, buy more stuff, is what they want then that's fine. People are free to do that. But I think it's outrageous to create a Patreon in order to fund your shopping habits with perks like "I'll @tweet you on twitter!"

I was done. More power to her if people support that nonsense.

Edited by vivitan

Posted

She's very cute and sweet, but yes, very boring / lifeless at times. I personally think her personality shines through in this video the most: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOe1ND7_XI8

She talks about what apps and such she has on her iPhone and gets cutely frustrated / excited over some things. Also check out some of her blooper videos, where she and her boyfriend goof around quite a bit.

Posted

In regards to photoshop she also recently showed on her iphone video that she slims her jawline.

Posted

why is it even needed that people give her money? she doesn't do any interesting stuff, so it isn't worth it. she is not ugly but not dolly looking either, more like a standart gyaru. her make up tutorials are very generic and always the same just with different lenses.

Posted

I don't much about this girl, but does she have a job aside from youtube? :Alpacaconfused: If not I can understand her having a patreon. Youtube doesn't pay much unless you get hundreds of thousands of views per video. Selling merch and getting money through patreon tend to be some youtubers main source of cash other than videos.

Posted (edited)

From the few months I followed her, it seemed like her YT and blogging and all that is a hobby for her. Being paid to do your hobby is ideal, isn't it? And like I said before, if people want to donate their money to it, they are free to do that. But having expensive hobbies you share on the internet doesn't warrant trying to "make a career" out of it IMO.

Edit: I went looking for it and it seems she has deleted her Patreon. I guess she didn't get the kind of support she hoped for. You can see the kind of perks she was offering on her blog post about it here. https://peachmilkytea.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/patreon-renew/

Edited by vivitan

Posted

in the past we also caught her making some giveaway videos then took them down after she got several subscribers and did not award a price .

Posted

Peach looks a nice and cute girl, but yeah sometimes can be a bit boring.

Posted (edited)

Some of her photos she is very tiny. has a flat tummy, and thin legs. she must weigh about 95 pounds? she also has a cute style as long as it is not the lolita stuff. i feel like the lolita fashion is not for her. she blurs her skin, but i believe that's about it. i am a fan of peach milky i hope she never goes crazy like the rest of the girls. she has a good relationship with her bf . some photos of her.

fanart by fan?

tumblr_ntdgoraC7N1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9zktxpLqw1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbe0gxj5FU1rdecglo1_500.png

tumblr_nd8obdy0Kj1rdecglo1_500.png

tumblr_nf1e0d3qFx1rdecglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf1e0d3qFx1rdecglo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ng2cm9CpcV1rdecglo1_500.png

tumblr_nifpr5Fi1a1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nifpr5Fi1a1rdecglo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nji5v6eSbm1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nma4kpHNsb1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnxdirePWo1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnzo5gx0JU1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_npewp67uyn1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nsoip7n7uM1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n72f5vO6JV1rdecglo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n83j3u08gt1rdecglo1_500.png

tumblr_nikyy78EkJ1rdecglo1_500.jpg

Edited by Himekaji
adding more photos

Posted (edited)

she's so super pretty, i'm mesmerized whenever she updates her IG :alpacalove: and her accent is really cute too! but yeah it can feel kind of like following a robot instead of a human being sometimes..

although i do admit i'm always wishing i could be her when i see her photos :alpacadone:

Edited by bunny

Posted

She has really pretty clothes.

Posted

My addition to this: She's friend with Tumblr and Youtuber Toxictears. I think they're best friends as far as I have observed. Toxictears is nice and communicates well with her followers (once asked her a question and she replied immediately and sometimes a bit later when a lot of questions are being asked). They both actually communicate well with their followers.