• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could wish other PULL members happy birthday, announce our own birthdays, or even wish our favorite snowflakes a very special thanks for their birth because they spill so much tea for our enjoyment. Basically just an excuse to have fun and spread some positive vibes, and hopefully make a few people laugh.

Awesomely trashy photoshopped cakes encouraged!

Posted

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is today!

DAAN8yB.jpg

Posted

Give me 12 (13 US) days and it be mine lol

Posted

Mines isn't Until January but Happy Birthday to whoever it is today

Posted

Happy Birthday Hello Kitty!!!

Image result for ugly hello kitty birthday cake

(Also happy birthday to me. True story.)

Posted

Happy Birthday Hello Kitty!!!

Image result for ugly hello kitty birthday cake

(Also happy birthday to me. True story.)

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday :alpacacrush:

Posted

Please take care that you're not giving away too much information about yourselves on here :alpacacrush:

Posted

Please take care that you're not giving away too much information about yourselves on here :alpacacrush:

Definitely a good point. For anyone who's concerned, PULL member profiles do have a birthday field and if someone doesn't want their birthday listed then they should check their profile page to be sure it's blank. (Obviously it's optional info in the first place but just a reminder in case someone may have filled it out and forgotten but wants to delete that info now). 

Posted (edited)

Definitely a good point. For anyone who's concerned, PULL member profiles do have a birthday field and if someone doesn't want their birthday listed then they should check their profile page to be sure it's blank. (Obviously it's optional info in the first place but just a reminder in case someone may have filled it out and forgotten but wants to delete that info now). 

Make it vague as fuck  or just don't put your b-day on your profile just give a estimate where your b-day year would all around 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

I asked my parents to buy a 99 cent game three years ago. I'm still waiting mom...let's see what happens in May,

Happy birthday @kamineko! 

Posted (edited)

a lot of people were born on the same day, month and year on my birthday around the world so no one would probably even think it's me lmao unless i post the same thing here and also on my social media so yeah that's a total dead giveaway. anyways i just wish next year on june i could finally enjoy my birthday.

Edited by blvck

Posted

I usually don't share my year cause it helps narrow things down but day/month is not really a major issue since I know so many people born either on the same day as me or even the same year/day

Actually, I went to school with a dude who was born around the same time as me and the same hospital, we could have been twins lol but we aren't 

Posted

And it's finally my birthday, so happy birthday to me. 

Posted

And it's finally my birthday, so happy birthday to me. 

Happy birthday pumpkin!

Posted

Happy birthday pumpkin!

Thanks! :alpacaheadshake: