• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Fatherkels

485 posts in this topic

Posted

Zedd commented on her is pic 

Posted (edited)

Zedd commented on her is pic 

zedkels1.gif

Edited by Rovad

Posted

Every new pic of her looks the same, same pose, same face.

Posted

Man, I just realize that Kelsey is 19 and Zedd is 28... Well I don't expect them to last at all lol. 

Posted

Kelsey has definitely gotten her lips done again, i have her on Snapchat and she just posted it today it looks like a complete different lip shape  and sort of remind me of like Cindy Kimberly’s

also has she died her hair again cause it’s pink in the picture I’m guessing she’s gone back to dying her hair like crazy or maybe it’s a wig

F3EC8147-A5B1-473D-BD4B-299DD31A339E.jpeg

Posted

awww

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 18.27.39.png

Posted (edited)

^Her nose confuses me. Sometimes it looks like it does in that pic, other times it looks very upturned and fake. I wonder if she really did get a nose job or if she just facetunes/contours it. 

Edited by crinklecat

Posted

^Her nose confuses me. Sometimes it looks like it does in that pic, other times it looks very upturned and fake. I wonder if she really did get a nose job or if she just facetunes/contours it.

I honestly think she's had work done, I mean her parents were clearly okay with lip fillers so I wouldn't be surprised. Contour could never, ever change a nose that much and photoshop would probably have been exposed already

Posted

Zedd it's taking her to places, I hope she gets all the clouts and $$ she needs, you know this kind of stuff are not forever and she's s not that popular like cindy k lol 

Posted

Another pet to later abandon...

fatherkels_mochi.thumb.png.bf9886e47a5af

mochi_dog.thumb.png.aac77669ea54f8f3021azedd_fatherkels_mochi.thumb.png.2f2b8780

Posted

Image result for Zedd fatherkels

Her nose looks so botched here omg :o

Posted

Image result for Zedd fatherkels

Her nose looks so botched here omg :o

it´s all photoshop this is her real nose lol 

Posted (edited)

Another pet to later abandon...

fatherkels_mochi.thumb.png.bf9886e47a5af

mochi_dog.thumb.png.aac77669ea54f8f3021azedd_fatherkels_mochi.thumb.png.2f2b8780

How long will it last? 3 weeks? Maybe if the dog's lucky, 4?

Btw where's Vader? He seemed to have also disappeared mysteriously after about 2 months.. Or did he belong to Ryland?

Edited by Sushiroll