• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Fatherkels

485 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, this will be my first time doing this so hopefully I do this okay! There is this girl on Instagram I have seen that goes by @Fatherkels (https://www.instagram.com/fatherkels/?hl=en) and the first thing I noticed how weirdly unnatural and impossible her figure was. It seems to me as if she photoshops her pictures, making her waist extremely tiny. Her body looks unproportionate to me, the way her shoulders look in comparison to the rest of her looks strange. I commented on a photo saying that it looked sloppily photoshopped and she ended up deleting it. I'm not sure about her age or why she's relevant, she doesn't have a lot of info about herself up anywhere.

3082117a-22ae-474c-bb58-0484d1380c7d.thu

29e581bb-952d-4808-a682-5b439f561cc8.thu

Am I seeing sloppy shopping, or? Opinions please? 

Also, I feel as if her "shopping" (am not sure whether or not she does) is inconsistent

75aeab8b-c10a-4a7f-9a4b-92680eac8219.thu

She posted the one on the right a few weeks before the left, where she looks a lot smaller.

And this is her from a while ago, I'm not sure when but it's not recent, with a normal looking waist I found in her tagged pics.

525b4c8d-2eee-410a-b572-0b16a35e085f.thu

Also, there's been times where I think I've seen botched shopping, but not sure,

2090622d-2a31-4112-801e-4087e195e9d4.thu

Like here, for example.

What do you guys think? I'm assuming she's shopping but I'm not sure if I'm the only one that sees it.

Edited by Lilyjane56
accidentally added duplicate pics

Posted

Soooooo legit.

[/sarcasm]

I follow you on the snowflaky bad shoop. 

Posted (edited)

She has about 120k followers, primarily teenage girls and they always fan girl saying "OMG GOALS" and "I wish I looked like this", and I feel weird knowing that it's shoop... (Sorry, is "shoop" a PULL term for photoshopping? I'm new here :-)

Edited by Lilyjane56

Posted

She stopped shopping and posting pictures of her "waist" after I posted this.

Posted

I searched her name and realized I follow her lol. In this picture I almost mistook her for Kylie Jenner.Screenshot_2016-04-14-12-26-00-1.thumb.p

Posted

I'm sure she does, as she is best friends with people like Madison Beer who do edit their pictures as well. She looks so unnatural.

Posted (edited)

Oh look another Kylie Jenner clone IMG_20160805_130859.thumb.jpg.5a44802ea8

She reminds me of Cindy Kimberly and Madison Beer sometimes as well. IMG_20160805_131158.thumb.jpg.9a88664b5bIMG_20160805_131210.thumb.jpg.e0b29b82ec

Edited by saf

Posted

Her waist shooping has been exposed a few times before. Supposedly she said that she was insecure about her waist which is why she made it look smaller. I can understand her, since having a small waist is the ideal body type, but she's putting herself out for so many young girls who look up to her.

She seems like a nice girl though.

Posted

Her tweets are so funny I can't :D (So JackG is Madisons boyfriend for a year now)kels.thumb.PNG.328427d5dfaa234dcc22e08aakels2.thumb.PNG.761ad478f4bcdea818dbfba1

Kelsey got to know JB because of Madison too...kels3.thumb.PNG.c51e42cdd37cd773eaa7e00d

Posted

finally some tea on this girl. she showcases such a social life full of "perfect" friendships, i was waiting for something to happen!
i bet madison is probably adding shit up now with how kelsey has [probably] been acting towards jack and wondering if she's scheming something on the low. there's no way i could fully trust a woman around my man after knowing she was that thirsty over him, even if it was a couple years ago.

Posted

(before we address, yes I am a fan. there's gonna be some idiot thinking I'm kelsey because of my username but I'm not lol) kelsey admitted somewhere she used (keyword:used) to edit her photos to make her waist smaller, because she was self conscious. though she also admitted in the same comment that she used a waist trainer too to try and make her waist smaller. hope this helped.

Posted

her lips look so ugly in this picture, there's so much red around them. she filled her lips up to much, they're literally about to explode.

15625055_991995407611044_6390774765077921792_n.jpg

Posted

I think she hangs out with Madison to be famous i heard Madison is quite akward and boring she is super cute though, alot of celebirties are really mean to her and theirs videos of kylie Jenner making her cry idk if she likes her as a friend or wants the attetion

Posted (edited)

I think she hangs out with Madison to be famous i heard Madison is quite akward and boring she is super cute though, alot of celebirties are really mean to her and theirs videos of kylie Jenner making her cry idk if she likes her as a friend or wants the attetion

madison doesn't post photos of either sahar or madison on instagram (and i think twitter) and i think it's because they don't want people to think she's using madison for money or fame. who knows.

i kind of feel like her and sahar (luna) are fake friends though, and that if they're friends we're to unfriend someone, they'd do it too. dysn (both their best friend) used to be friends with a guy named jaxon rose until around the time the elections ended in 2016, and jaxon found out dysn had voted for trump and now they're not friends. i have no clue if they we're friends with jaxon, and following him but sahar isn't following jaxon anymore on instagram (not sure if kelsey is). then there was the incident with jack gilinsky and madison beer, where they got into a fight and everyone thought they broke up in 2016. both sahar and kelsey unfollowed jack after madison unfollowed him.

Edited by fatherkels

Posted

Anybody seen this before? Thought it looked interesting.

IMG_0215.PNG