• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Grimes

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The sound I made when I got the google notification for this. 

:feelgood:

I missed the instagram post she took down (or was it instagram?) though. Maybe it's for the best. Lol

I mean her tits were out and IG has rule against Nudity but the pic is in the article also she put it on her twitter

Spoiler cus her tits are out 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted (edited)

I mean her tits were out and IG has rule against Nudity but the pic is in the article also she put it on her twitter

Spoiler cus her tits are out 

Hidden Content

Oops. My bad. Didn't click on the stereogum article just now as I was reading from another source (but now I have) 

Errrr lmao what's with that pic for her pregnancy announcement... We only passed one week into the new year and 2020 is already giving me a headache :alpacabored:

(edit) OK I have to say I laughed at this:0096ACB8-790C-4203-B97B-54101988ECAE.thu

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Veering away from her possible pregnancy, I find her sharing the post about the koalas to be...insufferable. Like, she’s dating a billionaire who most certainly plays a financial role in climate change but yet is another dipshit celebrity sharing cutesy posts about fuzzy animals??? 

That kind of cognitive dissonance rubs me the wrong way tbh. And I find her activism, both past and present, to be both insincere and performative.

Posted

Her insta post about her pregnancy freaked me out. I suddenly saw the fetus and got scared LOL

Posted

That image is really not flattering. The crappy circle lense just caps it off.

Posted

Like, she’s dating a billionaire who most certainly plays a financial role in climate change but yet is another dipshit celebrity sharing cutesy posts about fuzzy animals??? 

To be honest, if anything he is producing and promoting eco friendly alternatives. Elon’s Tesla makes electric cars which are so far the most ecological version of a car (and very safe to drive may I add). Tesla also makes and sells solar panels and solar roofs (Tesla Energy). 

When it comes to billionaires Elon is one of the few that seems to care about environment and invest in renewable energy and better alternatives.

He is also obsessed with colonization of space because of same reasons - to give life on earth better chance at survival.

There is many things you can critique Elon Musk for but being harmful to the environment seems kind of unfit.

Posted

To be honest, if anything he is producing and promoting eco friendly alternatives. Elon’s Tesla makes electric cars which are so far the most ecological version of a car (and very safe to drive may I add). Tesla also makes and sells solar panels and solar roofs (Tesla Energy). 

When it comes to billionaires Elon is one of the few that seems to care about environment and invest in renewable energy and better alternatives.

He is also obsessed with colonization of space because of same reasons - to give life on earth better chance at survival.

There is many things you can critique Elon Musk for but being harmful to the environment seems kind of unfit.

This is a Grimes thread and I'm pretty sure Elon has his own here? BUT I wanted to say yeah, he's the lesser of the capitalist evils, but he still is, to me, just someone capitalizing on a future proof market within his lifetime. 

but yeah, back to more OT Grimes discussion! 

I'm really interested to see how she utilizes this pregnancy/child in her album concepts now. Isnt this album like some mother Earth/Gaia concept? Some small part of me wonders if it's a publicity stunt 

Posted

All I can think is I’m terrified of what they’re gonna name that baby lmao 

Posted

All I can think is I’m terrified of what they’re gonna name that baby lmao 

judging by some of the names given to her songs id say its probably either going to be Writt3n_Like_T]-[is or using some fancy symbols. most likely space/science related

Posted

She mentioned that the WarNymph thing is an unrelated art project that just happens to look like a baby angel/cherub and she started working on it before she got pregnant. She also stated she wouldn’t create an actual social media profile for her kid because she wants to protect their privacy and then deleted that post.

On another note... I hope she surprises us all and names her kid something basic like John. That would be more of a shock than any weird alien name.

Posted

She mentioned that the WarNymph thing is an unrelated art project that just happens to look like a baby angel/cherub and she started working on it before she got pregnant. She also stated she wouldn’t create an actual social media profile for her kid because she wants to protect their privacy and then deleted that post.

On another note... I hope she surprises us all and names her kid something basic like John. That would be more of a shock than any weird alien name.

I’d even take fucking Rileigh Lynn-Grace over Manic Cyborg or some dumb shit. Honestly. 

Posted

It's either going to be something like Tesla Musk/Elon Musk II/Mars Musk, or something plain like Lea Musk-Boucher or Ezra Musk, but honestly Grimes attempted to change her name to 'c' legally so..... yeah, chances are, kid is gonna be named some weird celebrity name like North West, Sir Carter, Stormi Webster, Saint West, Psalm West, Story Elfman, etc... 😂

Posted (edited)

Remember when she posted this (NSFW)? 

DrwMzN3UcAA80sN.thumb.jpg.ccfecc87820701

deadflow is a loli hentai artist who has a recurring themes in his art.... the marriage and impregnation of a young girl . . .

I kinda feel bad posting this because I know some people will have a negative reaction... this is coming from someone who truly loves Grimes as a person and an artist, if anything it makes me love her more knowing that she might be living out her wildest kinky hentai fantasy w/ her daddy dom Elon lmao... i'm so sorry everyone, please let's not judge... also this is not proof of anything, just an observation. it's entirely possible that she has never seen these images

Edited by redbowkiki
deleted examples of CP bc we don't want that on our site