• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Image result for POPCORN GIF

Updated!

The yell thread is basically where you can fight, yell, cuss the shit outta anyone with no repercussions.
Feel free to debate and disagree strongly with anyone!
You can roast anyone, too, even a PULL member sksks
Nothing will be taken seriously so go crazy! Go stupid aaa!
Please do refrain from downvoting, though. 
aka the more violent rant thread.

Refrain from actual hate speech. Discriminatory remarks won't be tolerated. Avoid writing about sensitive topics.

Edited by I have a crush on No0b3

Posted

HONESTLY SOME OF Y’ALL PISS ME OFF NGL BUT I ALSO WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE HAPPY AND SHIT YA FEEL ME 

Posted

HONESTLY SOME OF Y’ALL PISS ME OFF NGL BUT I ALSO WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE HAPPY AND SHIT YA FEEL ME 

RIGHT BACK AT YOU BITCH

Posted

YALL MINT CHOCO CHIP FUCKING SUCKS AND IF U LIKE IT YOU A WEIRD BITCH

Posted

Lol! I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT THEY READ THEN RESPOND IN SOME OF THESE THREADS!!! I’VE DONE IT BEFORE THOUGH SO I’M A LITTLE SLOW TOO!!! 

Posted

Lol! I WISH PEOPLE WOULD READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT THEY READ THEN RESPOND IN SOME OF THESE THREADS!!! I’VE DONE IT BEFORE THOUGH SO I’M A LITTLE SLOW TOO!!! 

DAS MEEE

Posted

I THINK THAT KENNA WOULD NOT HAVE 6 THREADS IF THERE WASBT SI MUCH DERAILING AND BLOGPOSTING. PEOPLE SAY ITS A REFLECTION OF HER FOR HAVING 6 THREADS WHEN ITS ALSO A REFLECTION OF US SINCE WE ARE THE ONES WHO POST SO MUCH NITPICKING ON THE THREADS EVEN THOUGH THERES A NITPICKING THREAD 

Posted

I THINK THAT KENNA WOULD NOT HAVE 6 THREADS IF THERE WASBT SI MUCH DERAILING AND BLOGPOSTING. PEOPLE SAY ITS A REFLECTION OF HER FOR HAVING 6 THREADS WHEN ITS ALSO A REFLECTION OF US SINCE WE ARE THE ONES WHO POST SO MUCH NITPICKING ON THE THREADS EVEN THOUGH THERES A NITPICKING THREAD 

YEAH BUT WHAT GIVES THE FLAVOR TO KENNAS BLAND THREAD IS THE DISCUSSION ON IT FITE ME

Posted

YALL MINT CHOCO CHIP FUCKING SUCKS AND IF U LIKE IT YOU A WEIRD BITCH

MINT IN SWEETS IS DISGUSTING, ESPECIALLY ICE CREAM LIKE WTF

Posted

MINT IN SWEETS IS DISGUSTING, ESPECIALLY ICE CREAM LIKE WTF

YES YES THE REFRESHING FEEL + SWEETNESS MAKES ME PUKE

Posted

WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T PULL HAVE A DARK MODE?!!

Posted

KENNA AND BELLE ARE THE MOST HATED SNOWFLAKES ON THIS FORUM, THEIR THREADS HAVE A TON OF BLOG-POSTING AND NITPICKING, AND LATELY THE SHIT THEY DO ISN'T EVEN THAT MILKY ANYMORE!!

Posted

KENNA AND BELLE ARE THE MOST HATED SNOWFLAKES ON THIS FORUM, THEIR THREADS HAVE A TON OF BLOG-POSTING AND NITPICKING, AND LATELY THE SHIT THEY DO ISN'T EVEN THAT MILKY ANYMORE!!

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN GOOD FLAKES AT MOST THEY ARE BASIC BITCHES WHO FUCK UP FROM TIME TO TIME IDK JACK SHIT ABOUT KENNA BUT THAT IS THE MOST NITPICKING THREAD ON THIS SITE. BELLE IS JUST A BASIC EGIRL

Posted

AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN GOOD FLAKES AT MOST THEY ARE BASIC BITCHES WHO FUCK UP FROM TIME TO TIME IDK JACK SHIT ABOUT KENNA BUT THAT IS THE MOST NITPICKING THREAD ON THIS SITE. BELLE IS JUST A BASIC EGIRL

I KNOW RIGHT!? KENNA WAS FUN IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOW SHE'S BORING, SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DISLOCATE THEIR ARMS REACHING FOR A REASON TO SHIT TALK HER. BELLE IS BORING.

Posted

THIS IS KENNA'S THREAD ON A FUCKING NUTSHELL BECAUSE EVEN I DO THE NITPICKY SHIT BECAUSE I CANT STAND THE FACT SHE SQUANDERS MONEY LIKE A FUCKING FARMER SPREADING SEEDS SJDIOASDIOOIWERHOIW

Image result for come on do something meme