• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5691 posts in this topic

Posted

Is her language school over? Is she on break? She has the 1 year Disney pass why is she not there? Christmas decorations should be up, no? What is she doing? I have so many questions! Does she not want to do language school anymore bc she can't fool anyone to come do things with her? I feel like she's wasting time and money in Japan at this point.

She doesn't have friends to take a picture of her at Disney, and can't speak Japanese to request her picture taken.

Posted

Is her language school over? Is she on break? She has the 1 year Disney pass why is she not there? Christmas decorations should be up, no? What is she doing? I have so many questions! Does she not want to do language school anymore bc she can't fool anyone to come do things with her? I feel like she's wasting time and money in Japan at this point.

Her Japanese language school course was only 6 months long, she's been done with language school since June.

Posted

As if SHE could do a jump! Jfc that’s so cringey! Is that what we are going to get from her the whole winter season?? Yuri on ice, skating and claiming she’s a semi-pro because she watched an anime and managed to slide over the ice on her back? Pls kill me! :alpacadone:

Of course this is all we're getting from her this season. Its Christmas, which means shell go back to the same animes and aesthetics and she did last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...

She recycles everything she does and never gets out to try anything new. This is why I find her boring now. Everything she does, she has done before. Same aesthetics every season, same DIY crafting videos whenever she decides to post on youtube, post the same photos of pastries and hot cocoa (only from different cafes), etc, and when she goes back home, it'll be everything Disney again.

Posted

I don’t know that I would say that this is “derailing” the thread...the posters that mentioned Kenna being a typical white YTber in Japan weren’t saying it because they want to watch Japanese YTbers (I’m assuming), but because obnoxious and narcissistic white YouTubers settling in Japan is a pretty well-known problem.

Hidden Content

I agree with other posters saying that she’ll most likely leave Japan. The attempt at being a “model” didn’t work, she has no interest in continuing to study the language, and...she literally escaped to Europe. I think she’s over it and her “I’m so special and uniquely kawaii” bubble has burst. Some “true home” Japan was. 

Again not to derail the subject or thread. I agree. All ppl are saying is that Kenna fits in the category of those kind white youtubers with that ignorant mindset. Even worst is to rip on the country when they don't treat those said YouTubers like a God/Goddess for being the race they are. It's just sad knowing that this mindset from the European colonization age still exists in 2019. Ppl are just pointing it out because it's just adds to reason number 57573473 as to why Kenna is a snowflake. We should just stick to bring up the point in the thread to show how Kenna fits into that category.

Getting salty at an entire country (she didn't even take the time to research) just because it's not a carbon copy of America just speaks to the level of narcissist Kenna is. 

It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't say ignorant mess like "Japan doesn't know how to do autumn" when they have an abundance of festivals for autumn, as well as all the other seasons. Japanese culture celebrates and apperciates nature. Its bad enough she knows nothing beyond anime&fluffy pancakes in regards to Japanese culture. Then voicing it id just.... well so Kenna lol. 

Posted

uhm what's she on about now 

Screenshot_20191108-001901_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Guys, I have a prediction. With Frozen 2 coming up I know, just know, that she will spam on how she looks exactly and cosplay as Anna

As usual... Why can't she try to cosplay Olaf instead? 

Posted (edited)

??? Was that brought up on the thread yet? I just tried to do some limited research (I’m lazy and on my phone lmao) , but I can’t find anything?

edit: 

yeah, I can’t find this vid. Hello Romis posted a video that mentioned her last month but it literally had nothing to do with DMs so... is Kenna some kind of psychic? Cuz I don’t think a video like she mentioned is even posted on YT yet.

Edited by Simplyconfused
More research

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191108-001901_Instagram.jpg

I have a theory that she must be talking about a Youtuber called "common nobody", which is weird because come to think of it, it's not even a hate video. Or I could be wrong... Who knows...

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

I have a theory that she must be talking about a Youtuber called "common nobody", which is weird because come to think of it, it's not even a hate video. Or I could be wrong... Who knows...

that's an old vid tho... why's she digging it up now

and sis needs to realize that casually mentioning her scandals like that just makes her seem more problematic. she's so flippant about it idk 

Posted (edited)

also, wasnt that video posted half a year ago? im not quite sure that insta story’s about her

edit: someone literally just posted the same thing lol sorry!

Edited by mayzo