• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5764 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this is a little off topic, but mckenna's friend posted something a little white back and kenna looks SO different in one of the later videos. Screen_Shot_2019-11-05_at_6.23.44_PM.thu

I know there are bad angles, but if someone told me that was kenna I wouldn't believe them.

Posted

what is sweet.folks was kenna herself?? so she can uwu victimize herself

Posted

Actually I don’t want to speculate about that sweet.folks person, BUT it IS interesting how that Ig account was just created for the purpose of asking that question...and got deleted right after that?! I mean, the question itself was nothing to get attacked for by other users or something...so what’s the reason?! Really asking myself....

But I don‘t want to derail the thread with that! Let’s just let it be! 

Posted (edited)

Just to recap, we never got the minnie mouse disneyworld video with Bree either. 

I lost count of how many vids she promised.

And she seriously thinks we believe she got an Entertainment Visa. Its like the level of girl bye.

Notice how she took Tokyo off her bio. She probably thinks Japan can't do Xmas either despite it being massive there too. If it is not a cut out of America, or Weeabo Animoo style she's not interested. Like I said I wouldn't  be shocked if she came back for Thanksgiving and didn't return to Japan. Especially since she has no friends there now.

Edited by TB09
Forgot to add

Posted

It seems like she's never satisfied with anything. That's kind of sad? Where is moving to next, I wonder? Is she coming back to America and then suddenly she's all chummy with Bree and Gracie stuff? Go to disneyland every weekend?

Posted

So is Instagram glitching?

i could not see her response where she said she doesn’t support ableists. But then I did see one comment where one person tagged someone else and said “I thought this was you” in her recent picture. And the person replied “that’s a big compliment”

but when I refreshed it even those comments were gone. Then I was able to refresh it again and Kenna’s “don’t support ableist” comment showed up and the girl complimenting another girl showed up. This is a HUGE reach but did kenna delete that girls comment?? Spoilering pic in case my insta is glitching. 

3521BCAE-22A5-4200-ABBD-90A945017EAB.thu

Posted

So is Instagram glitching?

i could not see her response where she said she doesn’t support ableists. But then I did see one comment where one person tagged someone else and said “I thought this was you” in her recent picture. And the person replied “that’s a big compliment”

but when I refreshed it even those comments were gone. Then I was able to refresh it again and Kenna’s “don’t support ableist” comment showed up and the girl complimenting another girl showed up. This is a HUGE reach but did kenna delete that girls comment?? Spoilering pic in case my insta is glitching. 

Hidden Content

I’m certain she deleted the comment. It wouldnt be her first time being a calculating bitch and attempt to send her fans to defend her. Sorry kenners, someone tried of your bitchy picky eater bs and you always on your phone stalking PULL doesnt make them “ableist”.

Posted

I know this is a little off topic, but mckenna's friend posted something a little white back and kenna looks SO different in one of the later videos. Screen_Shot_2019-11-05_at_6.23.44_PM.thu

I know there are bad angles, but if someone told me that was kenna I wouldn't believe them.

She's very cute here

Posted (edited)

I bet Kenna is depressed and just ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist and instead of getting diagnosed, she goes to see if she's autistic instead because then she can use it to her advantage, instead of confronting real demons and just dealing with her shit. 

Armchair here of course. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted (edited)

And she seriously thinks we believe she got an Entertainment Visa. Its like the level of girl bye.

Yea, I'm seriously becoming more convinced that she didn't actually get the entertainment visa. She purportedly got the visa around late July (based on her comment from her stealing street signs/Q&A video) but the quantity of content that she has been producing isn't really showing for it...? Plus, her taking a one whole-month vacation in October, which was so soon after getting the entertainment visa is so odd imo... Also, idk how accurate socialblade is but her numbers haven't been great for someone with almost 900k subscribers.

5dc3209c8b186_Screenshot_20191106-092615

And tbh another thing that has been increasing my skeptism was how her family (and now Grace also) has been reacting to Kenna's postings. Instead of being supportive of her getting work with her entertainment visa, they've been asking her to come back home to the US... Something isn't adding up...

5dc31f8275f02_Screenshot_20191106-0922035dc31f80dce33_Screenshot_20191106-091829

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Hello there i am the person who owned the sweet.folks account. I am not Kenna. 
The reason i deleted my account was because i got a overwhelming amount of messeges about how Kenna was lying about autism etc and it frightened me qs i'm not used to be messeged so much in a very argumentative way. I was also sent a link to here which i have read a bit of it but not much. My account had 0 followers because it was just a second account for me to just follow my favourite people/celebrities as i follow hundreds on my account and miss a lot of posts. I also had 22 posts on the account which were art inspirations and day-to-day schedules and reminders. I'm very sorry if i hurt somebody's feelings with my comment and behaviour, i am just a very big fan of kenna and so i realised she had unfollowed kaila and so just asked without thinking of the concequences beforehand. 
Also to the one girl who got blocked after i sent a screenshot to mckenna, i am sorry but i did feel a bit hurt in the moment and didn't think before i acted and sent here a direct messege. 
Thank you for understanding and reading my messege i appreciate it very much

Posted

This is what happens when you order a chinese fast fashion product online