• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4713 posts in this topic

Posted

Just came to realize that while she was inactive on Instagram for a few days back, she was actually active on tumblr and was reblogging some winter stuff. 

Spoken too soon. Lol 

I can't comment on the Kaila stuff. But I can see Kenna's likes on tumblr and it really does just look like her aesthetics only with way more color. I'm surprised she hasn't stolen more posts off of tumblr like she has. 

Posted

Kenna: I have autism uwu and everyone needs to adjust to ME and treat me special.

Someone: *treats her special*

Kenna: WOW WHAT AN ABLEIST

At least, this is what I think most likely happened. She's so vague, I'm sure she is twisting whatever happened to fit her interpretation of "ableist".

Posted

Waiting for Kenna to defend herself 😆

Posted (edited)

do not want to defend kaila too soon without knowing what exactly she did.

kenna is an ass, that's undeniable, but that girl'd befriended her, even defending her BS publicly, call out the vile « antis » … then now… what ? what has happened ?

Beware of the wrath of the queen Marie kennantoinette and her +425k faithfull die hard minions!! 

so now Illvermorny project is kaput :haiplz:

Edited by Shaken coconut tree

Posted

Haha, so much for my assumption it's good that she at least doesn't air dirty laundry in public. But well, I am here for the tea anyways. 

If this passive aggressive behavior is everything she can do, then she knows perfectly well that if she just told what her exact problem with Kaila is, that Kenna herself will be the "bad one" in this story, that's why she just claims Kaila to be an ableist and waits for people to take interest in what happened. 

And when questions are asked, she will give more vague responses. I hope Kaila will spell some tea.

Posted

soooo Japan is not anymore her home, in fact it had never been…

3BF9C63B-B47C-40C7-9D30-23F5BA79131C.jpeg

Posted

Hidden Content

3BF9C63B-B47C-40C7-9D30-23F5BA79131C.jpeg

good. her "living in japan" was such a sham. didn't post almost any videos or content. made a bunch of generalized statements about the country and gave up learning japanese almost instantly. she needs to go back to america asap. also laughing at her burning bridges so quickly but if shes going back to america, then she wont ever see kaila again so no sweat off her back i suppose.

Posted

Guess she never developed any close relationships with her classmates from language school, huh? That's rough.

Posted

Guess she never developed any close relationships with her classmates from language school, huh? That's rough.

Since they all only did the half a year course, her classmates went back to their home countries months ago. Hence she didn't see the need to invest in those "friendships" to begin with, she only used them as photographers and travel guides.

This girl has been disabled for what two months and is already ending up friendships bc of ableism??? Wtf dude she's really jumping on this systemic oppression

Kenna also does what she always does: chicken out instead of educating since it's the easiest way. Even if Kaila did/said something wrong, Kenna surely didn't try to tell her that. She's also not trying to save their "friendship", if they ever had one to begin with. Clear sign that she's leaving the country soon and never cared about making true friends in Japan, she only wanted some temporary props for the limited time she's there.

Posted

This has to be one of the shittiest things she’s ever done. I honestly don’t think Kaila is ableist because she knew of Kenna’s diagnose beforehand so if she had any problem with that she wouldn’t go with her on a month long trip? It’s ok if they had different styles of traveling therefore they couldn’t vibe well but blocking each other and Kenna going behind her back and making serious accusations? Not ok. Now I kind of doubt she will make her euro video for youtube. 

Posted

This has to be one of the shittiest things she’s ever done. I honestly don’t think Kaila is ableist because she knew of Kenna’s diagnose beforehand so if she had any problem with that she wouldn’t go with her on a month long trip? 

Plus Kaila defended Kenna in the Donut-Video, so it was not like, she didn’t believe her from the beginning! Something happened during the trip, that Kaila noticed that there is something iffy with her diagnosis and she probably straight up confronted Kenna with that. Idk...

Posted

Something major had to go down for that kind of shade to be thrown-at least in Kenna’s mind.

Kaila probably said something to someone else about Kenna’s “autism” (I’ve been following her way too long to believe that shit. If she has autism 50% of us do.), probably something like what I just said, and Kenna heard/saw it and flipped.

These are IG girls. I’m sure Kaila is just as rude but she keeps it off IG at least.