• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2778 posts in this topic

Posted

"I'm religiously following PULL, so here's my reply to the past couple pages." 

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-05-53.jpg

This song my dad used to play popped into my head.

https://youtu.be/1QxvPXK3Gv4

Posted (edited)

I had a feeling Kaila and her weren’t on super great terms when the Gracie post went up. That and the 0 mention of each other/sight of each other on their posts/stories.

big yikes.

I doubt it has anything to do with the Gracie post. Gracie and Kenna are childhood friends, while Kenna and Kaila's "friendship" seems more merely out of convenience because they are housemates/renting together

Was gonna say that it was a bit weird that Kenna and Kaila didn't have any photos/videos of them together throughout that one-month vacation but I suddenly remembered they had some taken during their first stop at London but after that... nothing more. I wonder what happened behind the scenes that caused them to unfollow each other. 🤔

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Glad to see that PULL was able to read Kenna 100% - I always get surprised by how accurate these predictions are. Sad for Kenna to lose the only person she had in Japan.

Posted (edited)

I can’t tell if fans are reading the thread and or they just noticed on their own that Kaila and Kenna unfollowed each other. I’m sure that Kaila got fed up with Kenna during the trip and they fought 

D6CD7248-F366-469A-83FA-C4385C2B475E.jpeg

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted

I was suspiocious since neither of them uploaded much since they came back and Kaila had 2 posts she then deletes again.

I agree with whoever said that it was probably the trip. That Kenna and her wanted to do different things, that Kenna was being so childish and not wanted to be seen on pictures etc her friend posted.

Maybe also her meeting up with Dodie on the last (?) Day. she didn't even bring Kaila along.

It really sucks to travel with someone that doesn't wanna do the same things as you and with who'm you end up fighting/having arguments. So i can kind of understand why their friendship broke apart

Posted

I know we can't speculate on mental disorders, but we can at least all agree that Kenna has some classic SYMPTOMS of narcissistic personality disorder...

My mother is a narcissist so I know exactly how friendships with narcissists go. It can end 1 of 2 ways:

#1: The new friend is a bit mentally unwell themselves. Maybe they are a narcissist themselves, maybe they have awful self esteem and need to latch onto someone who seems strong and secure. Or perhaps they are just a VERY VERY charitable and patient person who can put up with a narcissist for months because they pity them. This kind of person can be friends with a narcissist for years or even their whole lifetime, as the narcissist continues their selfish destructive behavior. 

#2: A person who is strong and mentally secure themselves, and don't keep any pity friends. They might be friends with a narcissist for a few weeks or months before realizing how awful they are. When you first meet a narcissist, they might seem like a really good person to be around - they're confident, they say what they're thinking, they always know what to do. However, after you've known them for a few weeks the nasty selfish behavior starts to slip out. You begin to realize they're always out for themselves, and you're just a side character in THEIR journey. You're just a prop in their photos to make their life look good. 

My guess is that Kaila was #2. Maybe Kenna seemed kind, interesting and appealing upon meeting her just a few times. However, during this month long trip together, Kaila began to see Kenna do a lot of selfish behaviors. I imagine this was things like Kenna getting to sit in the nicer plane seat every time, Kenna stubbornly choosing restaurants (No! I don't want to try new foods! Let's go somewhere with pancakes!), Kenna doing BS like telling Kaila to delete photos where she didn't look perfect, Kenna having the final say on what attraction they'd see every day, and so on.

AGAIN, I am not diagnosing Kenna with narcissistic personality disorder, I am just saying she has many character traits which appear quite narcissistic to me. Whether or not she has a legitimate personality disorder, she appears to be quite a self-centered person who would be hard to be around. 

Posted

Pretty sure they were just too different from each other in regards of their preferences in traveling! Kaila seems to be the explorer type, while Kenna (although she says different) is the complete opposite. This combination can work if they would have had more time, but with this schedule?! It is stressful and well...the rest I can only imagine: like kaila wanted to see as much as possible from each city, while Kenna was rather sitting in some cafes or museums taking tons of pictures for insta...both were annoyed from each other and yeah...here we are...probably 🤷‍♀️

Posted

The last time they were together (for me I feel like, I have a bad memory) is when they were at Sweden I think. After they watch the Frozen movie that's when we stopped seeing their pictures of each other on their stories