• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is she wearing that "teddy bear" jacket inside out? 

Edited by Elyon

Posted (edited)

i’m just now catching up on the thread but

if my insta isn’t glitching, it appears kaila and kenna have unfollowed one another? yikes

Yikes! But we speculated that Kenna is that type of friend who has to make things about her all the time. Kaila seems more grounded in contrast to Kenna more childlike way of being... Ooc but her friend was in a Japan festival and seems to genuenly like the culture while pankeki whines and sees Japan superficially

That's why I wondered in their Europe trip around the end if they were together or doing their own thing cause at the beginning they were sightseeing together but when they were back in England at Edinburgh Kaila was at a theatre I think watching a different show than Kenna and after that Kenna was in the haunted house and Kaila seems to be sightseeing the nature parts... If I remember correctly 

Edit: she must had realized how fake Kenna really is

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Her skin is pretty fucked up under all that makeup. Is this why she always star her tutorial with base on and stuff? 

5dbf03456263f_Screenshot_20191103-1036395dbf0355ab8ea_Screenshot_20191103-103639

oh dear... the pankeki and dairy and anything except veggies acne has begun to take a toll huh

Posted

But the real question is, how many leaves is she going to turn over?

Image result for thinking emoji indian soap opera"

How about n o n e?

she will probably just dig out an old leaf and re-sell it  😂

Posted

But it's good that Kenna and Kaila don't take out their beef online, like for instance Venus does. I have to admit I am curious though, what ex-friends of Kenna would have to say on why they are not friends anymore. 
Was this Kaila girl also the one in her last videos in Japan? I cannot remember any faces, even if my life depended on it.

Posted

i’m just now catching up on the thread but

if my insta isn’t glitching, it appears kaila and kenna have unfollowed one another? yikes

daaaamn! I was thinking just yesterday of posting on how weird it is that they haven’t shown each other or talked about each other on their stories or posts during their trip. Like you could almost assume they’re were traveling solo. 

Posted

Lol I feel like Kenna is 100% that friend that gets all huffy and butthurt when you don't go with what they want to do and just sulks for the rest of the day. She probably wanted to go to disneyland paris but Kaila put her foot down cause she seems to have 0 interest in disney.(plus Kennas bday message to Grace makes it seem like she likes her friends to go along with what she wants)

Posted

But it's good that Kenna and Kaila don't take out their beef online, like for instance Venus does. I have to admit I am curious though, what ex-friends of Kenna would have to say on why they are not friends anymore. 
Was this Kaila girl also the one in her last videos in Japan? I cannot remember any faces, even if my life depended on it.

Yeah, she is the friend that was with her in the donut video, the Q&A, and the one who plan together her fictional houses in her latest video

Posted

Kenna in 90 degree summer weather: I love autumn SO much that’s why I start it early!

Kenna in the middle of actual autumn when she could still be traveling to view the foliage and doing autumn activities: Merry Christmas! 

Does she actually like anything at all or just her own imagination? It’s like nothing lives up to the fantasies she creates in her head—the seasons, new fashion identities, her hometown, ice skating, writing, living in Japan.

Maybe if her life was more about living and doing things than about trying to create a perfect online appearance she could be truly happy and build an enduring sense of self. 

Posted

I had a feeling Kaila and her weren’t on super great terms when the Gracie post went up. That and the 0 mention of each other/sight of each other on their posts/stories.

big yikes.

Posted (edited)

Again just speculating, but It seemed like Kaila was actively trying to include Kenna in her stories, but she kept being childish and hiding her face. I also noticed towards the end that anytime they were eating together they would only take pictures of it when the other person wasn't there or was totally cut out.

Kaila also said that she learned a lot about herself during the trip, as I'm sure she does with many of her trips and experiences, while Kenna has openly admitted that she doesn't learn anything new and is the same everywhere she goes (Ex. In the YT video of Stealing Street Signs and Leaving Japan).

Kenna just needs to edit her life so badly that she is willing to sacrifice meaningful relationships for it.

Edited by Sponge
I tried to quote someone but it didn't transfer over so I removed it