• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5826 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanna hear the reason why kenna isn't posting anything lol it's been 5 days since her last post and she hasn't been posting stories either i mean it can't really be because of lack if content since she just recently came back on her month long vacation

She mentioned she was sick, she's probably drugged up and recovering like every human being.

That or she is busy shopping and decorating her flat with christmas decorations.

Posted

Also jetlag, I can understand that a long travel + getting/being sick + jetlag knocks anyone out. I think it is just not that deep that she isn't posting anything right now. If she would post stuff while being sick, people would write here that she should just rest and she's addicted to social media.

She would usually spam us with atlab memes or whatever anime she's watching when she's sick and stuck at home tho

Posted

She's probably at hiding after we roast her on how she whines as soon as she is in Japan 

Posted

She's probably at hiding after we roast her on how she whines as soon as she is in Japan 

she usually retaliates with unfunny memes whenever we roast her or something.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

cringe-ass comment under her most recent post:

5dbe7e1e85b32_.thumb.png.1ca26fdfee96924

also, she has multiple people in her comments asking about Japanese Halloween (unanswered, of course) and it really brings home the fact that she has so much untapped content at her fingertips yet opts to ignore every single opportunity. 

I can very much see how Kenna resembles a salaryman during rush hour, very rude and evasive, just like Kenna in her comments section 🦄🍂✨

Love it when people expose themselves so easily to never having been to Japan or at least having looked into the country properly. Definitely love the aesthetics though, especially the drunk salaryman sleeping on the street at 3AM! Very poetic.

Posted

"I'm religiously following PULL, so here's my reply to the past couple pages." 

Screenshot_2019-11-03-17-05-53.jpg

Posted

she should know better than to post two selfies back to back when she can’t edit her face consistently. It literally looks like she made her own “instagram vs reality” post on her grid lmao!

0216D5DF-452B-4DCC-A648-FC36B76A91A6.thu

Posted (edited)

Guys has she been deleting comments or is it just my phone?

Screenshot_20191103-101235__01__01__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-101244__01.jpg

There's supposibly 18 comments and only two show up. At least by the time I took the screenshot

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

okay busy with what exactly sweetie? you're always busy doing nothing but lay in bed and watch anime or pretend to read books or something, you also makes memes to counterattack PULL then you make videos but never really post them at the right time or ever. anyways whenever she has announcement that says “lots of things are happening” insert day or week or month there won't be anything to surprise you. you would expect something very exciting and fun but in the end it's nothing really and just boring. is she planning to move out from japan and into a next country besides america that she'll once again be bored of?

Posted (edited)

Her skin is pretty fucked up under all that makeup. Is this why she always star her tutorial with base on and stuff? 

5dbf03456263f_Screenshot_20191103-1036395dbf0355ab8ea_Screenshot_20191103-103639

Edited by makki
Sorry for my bad english

Posted

Merry Christmas on the 3rd of November....she couldn't get more pathetic 😔

Posted

If I had more free time on my hands, I'd comb through Kankle's posts and count how many times she's promised "BIG THINGS COMING UP!!!" only for absolutely nothing to happen. I'm tired of it.