• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2761 posts in this topic

Posted

Whatever happened to her autism diagnosis? For a month straight it was all autism autism autism and now nothing? 

Obviously autistic people don't always feel the need to bring it up. (I don't actually believe she's autistic.) But I just find it funny that she was all excited to mention autism before but now that she's moving onto a new phase (probably mysterious Parisian woman or some BS) she's dropped it. Guess it was another fashion trend for her after all. 

Posted

It’s presumptuous of you to think I’m gen z - I am not. I’ve also been on Instagram pretty much since it launched. And neither do I like my friends’ posts religiously or thinking I have to like every picture. That’s ridiculous to say that. But my best friends, I will like the majority of their posts because they’re great pics and I want to help them do well. 

Let’s be real - Kentucky spends most of her life on Instagram. She’s definitely seen the posts. 

wish I could spoiler this (seriously, why is this not an option on mobile yet?) but I never said you were. Didn’t even look at who posted just wanted to reply to what was being said. And that’s what I meant there, “do well.” A lot of people don’t like their friends’ posts to try to launch them to fame or use likes as some type of currency like most of gen z and some younger millennials do.

If Kenna just got back from a major trip she’s probably spending most of her time sleeping or watching movies, tbh. Scrolling through Instagram when I’m tired/sick never happens cause it gives me a headache.

anyways. I know we’re off-topic now.

Posted

I wonder what kind of videos she's going to post or if she is actually going to post any from her trip at all.

Posted

She travelled for a month n if we’re lucky we’ll get one video which will be a small compilation of clips from each trip, I think she’s done this before but I doubt she has much actual video footage, she seems mostly into pictures and not into taking time to video edit.

i mean she didn’t even make a video about the Minnie party, only a few forgettable insta stories 

Posted

Probably a 2 minute collage of barely focused footage of random ~European cities mashed together to look like one place with interjected cuts of random shots of her eye, coffee she didn't finish and croissants she didn't eat.

And museums all smashed together into one and her twirling around for a good chunk of the video length time

Posted

Hidden Content

You’re a lifesaver. Hopefully it works in this post.

Posted

Probably a 2 minute collage of barely focused footage of random ~European cities mashed together to look like one place with interjected cuts of random shots of her eye, coffee she didn't finish and croissants she didn't eat.

You've highlighted the real tragedy here. No croissants should be left uneaten!

Posted (edited)

I wonder what kind of videos she's going to post or if she is actually going to post any from her trip at all.

Considering it's been months and she has yet to post the promised Disney World video in which she was definitely the one invited to the garden party event and Bree was her plus 1? 

I wouldn't keep your fingers crossed for anything.

Edited by ripper-roo

Posted

I wanna hear the reason why kenna isn't posting anything lol it's been 5 days since her last post and she hasn't been posting stories either i mean it can't really be because of lack if content since she just recently came back on her month long vacation