• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4443 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

deleted since it quoted wrong 

Edited by avatarcoco

Posted

she just needs to leave japan already and go back home. shes just gonna continue whining and seek euro buildings. shes living proof traveling doesnt make you a more cultured person. 

Cultured.

Kenna.

Image result for does not compute

Honestly, why did she go to Japan in the first place? Just to flex? Because she just wasted a year. And she never even tried, like from the second she got off the plane. I could forgive someone if they just found that living Japan wasn't right for them, but never making the effort to really explore the country is unforgivable in my opinion and so unfortunate. Oh well, that's our Kenners!

Posted

If it’s something other than original, she won’t true as evidenced by her donuts video 🙄

Posted

Kenna, hiii! World doesn’t revolve around american culture. Even if Japan didn’t celebrate Halloween it would have been absolutely normal. You’re either 

1). Lying about how Japan celebrates Halloween and about autumn in Japan. But for what?

2). Actually don’t know what’s happening around you in the country you’re staying at. 

None of those options make you look good. 

Also if you take a look at her Instagram you would never guess that she lives in Japan. She should just move. 

Posted (edited)

Aww too bad you missed the Halloween events, Kappa. Don't worry, there's always next year. ^ω^

That is if you're still in Japan, haha!

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

Why is she getting so upset? Literally the moment is Nov. 1 she will be celebrating Christmas so???

Posted

Does she not understand that Halloween is an American holiday and Japan, which is shockingly not America, does not have any obligation to do anything on Halloween?

Also her complaint about Japan jumping into Christmas mode early is rich considering she jumped into Halloween/autumn mode while it was still summer.

Posted

^you didn't need to murder her so hard lol

Posted

Is it me or did she deleted her story about that Halloween House and the petition related to it ?

Posted

Is it me or did she deleted her story about that Halloween House and the petition related to it ?

Dude! She deleted all of her stories!

Posted

So what was up with that petition about the (I'm assuming?) haunted house. I saw the insta story but didn't look into it further. Was that a legit thing going on (torture and whatnot)?

Posted

what were they about?