• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5828 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191030-113810.jpg

I know she has lash extensions and that shit but, if she is that sick at the point she needs to rest in bed... Why is she wearing makeup ?? It's so weird. 

Also, where did her tiny and perfect nose go? 

Edited by makki
Sorry for my bad english

Posted

Kenna should just cosplay as a normal person for Halloween. She's the living embodiment of Snow Filter the rest of the year so...

Please, just one day of no filter. That's all I ask. 

Posted

Kenna should just cosplay as a normal person for Halloween. She's the living embodiment of Snow Filter the rest of the year so...

Please, just one day of no filter. That's all I ask. 

no, too scary 

Posted

I think this was a big improvement for her. It felt more like a real poem, and it wasn't about how misunderstood she is. There are a few things about it I could nitpick, but I don't want to. Please keep trying in this direction, Kenna.

Screenshot_20191030-073252_Instagram.jpg

I mean.. commas would be a nice add on, might improve the poem. Also having periods randomly scattered kind of mess up the poem, but that's just my opinion.

Posted

Is it me or was that a very anticlimatic end to the Eurotrip?

To sum it up...

• 3 - 9 London
  • 9 - 12 Rome 
  • 12- 19 Paris
  • 19 - 21 Stockholm
  • 21 - 23 Prague
  • 23 - 25 London
  • 25 - 29 Edinburgh
  • 29 London

Posted

Im sorry but I still think her poems are awful whether they’re about herself or not 

they were a lot more worse. Comparing to the ones in the past, these ones are okay-ish...but still pretty basic imo and not so intellectual as she always claims she and her poetry is 

Posted

this is the very first time she's called herself "thin-skinned", and I must admire her honesty.

Screenshot_20191030-180823_Instagram.jpg

Posted

It almost looks like she edited herself so she'd look like Mikan.

Posted

Im sorry but I still think her poems are awful whether they’re about herself or not 

agreed. she will need a major rework done and be able to handle criticism (cough creative writing class cough) before i think shes heading in the right direction. 

Posted

She sure likes repetition of lines, I noticed - in the last two poems posted here she restated lines (I sleep, I sleep/A ghost a ghost, all go but some do not go easily) that I guess she thinks are important? obviously everyone has a writing style but it doesn't really add anything to the piece. I never want to be too harsh about people's writing but she uses repetition and similie/metaphor so much it seems like she's truly stuck in her ways and that's why she doesn't wanna take criticism, because she saw a couple poems where the poets made those work together and now she thinks it's the holy grail of poetry writing.

Posted

Her skeleton pj again? I hope she's going for the same "look how elastic I am" pose she did the last two times she wore it.

Posted

A photoshop free Kenna with bad lighting

mmm.thumb.JPG.960e973a7cbff95058a88ad77a

Bad lighting?

You mean Kenna's dream lighting???

Posted

For someone who LOVES autumn and Halloween so much I'm surprised she hasn't had her costume ready for months tbh.

Also surprised she shopped in Primark, they don't offer "petite" clothing (and Kenna is the shortest person ever didn't you know) and it's always a mess in there, I'd have expected her to go for somewhere like New Look, which does have a petite range, is still relatively cheap and always looks quite nice?