• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5591 posts in this topic

Posted

What is she getting a costume for? As far as I know most of the Halloween events took place this aka last weekend in Japan 

For instagram

Posted

A photoshop free Kenna with bad lighting

mmm.thumb.JPG.960e973a7cbff95058a88ad77a

Posted

If Kenna hates her face so bad that she is terrified to show her real face online, why not just get plastic surgery? She can certainly afford it and she lives right next to South Korea, one of the best places in the world to get plastic surgery. She could get the V-shaped jaw and dainty nose she has always been dreaming about. Unfortunately, she cannot double the size of her eyes like some of her filters do. 

But I guess she always gets bored of her current face shooping and moves onto a new kind. One day it's Asian features, the next day it's western features. I guess she just views faces the same way as countries, languages, religions, and hobbies - get a new one when you're bored of the old one. 

Posted

She looks pretty! I mean, her eyebrows are messed up but that was a conscious choice and she could choose to change it. Looks like her upper lip is waaaay smaller irl, though, compared to how she shops herself. Can her next phase be all-natural, no photoshop? She could pull it off.

Posted

She's so cute. With that expression and bad lighting she looks like Marzia.

Posted

at least we can see her real face shape. 

Unlike in her ig photos with bug eyes and dorito chin.

Posted (edited)

Geez, it's not that difficult to put your shit into the plastic bag to begin with. It's common sense that contact lenses come in a liquid? Lipsticks too. Even if it's someone who's not flying as often, it's such a minor issue. It's a contact lense, who wears those for a twelve hours flight...? Chapstick as well, buy a new one after the security check, you have the money. Why can't she just appreciate that she got through like that so far instead of complaining about the one time it didn't work out in her favor? 

Edit: Text under her URL: "Travels smoothly through like 7 airports"

Screenshot_20191029-120724.jpg

Edited by Qualle

Posted

"Pls help me write my poems cuz all I use are elementary school phrases and PULL is giving me heat for it"

20191029_205945.jpg

Posted

"Pls help me write my poems cuz all I use are elementary school phrases and PULL is giving me heat for it"

20191029_205945.jpg

Hell! Just Google fancy words! You won‘t use whatever your followers give you anyways! 

Posted

20191029_205945.jpg

"unique words that you probably wouldn't normally speak in daily conversation" inb4 her claiming that she's the only person who uses those words and that she has such a refined vocabulary and nobody ever understands what she means, oh and if you use those words, you're copying her because she's so special and unique!

just look up wordstuck, kenna.

Posted (edited)

Since she loves to browse through tumblr to appear knowledgeable on some subjects here, take this one! (I kept the tags cause I found them funny, she really does need to read more to build up her vocabulary so "unique" words aren't so much unique and more common words that can be used in every day life)

Screenshot_20191029-082011__01.jpg

N̵o̵w̵ ̵l̵e̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵ ̵i̵f̵ ̵s̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵s̵e̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵d̵s̵ ̵c̵o̵r̵r̵e̵c̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵a̵ ̵e̵l̵o̵q̵u̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵m̵a̵n̵n̵e̵r̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵w̵i̵s̵e̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵e̵m̵b̵a̵r̵r̵a̵s̵s̵i̵n̵g̵

Edited by LaDoncella
This goes to a girl who writes actually and literally every so often to describe herself or things that she thinks are like her

Posted

It’s been a while since I wrote poetry (I only do it in times of stress or very strong emotions where I wanna write all I feel to remember stuff) but I wrote a lil something and it’s not the best but here y’all go

Come sunrise or nightfall 

it’s nothing but a game

This insipid girl is blinded

And deafened by her fame

Her head stands tall

Yet lies leave her lips

Her eyes say kindness

Yet her words are cruel whips

She thinks herself a saint, 

a martyr in utter pain

Yet she attacks and mocks and jeers 

as if there was something she could gain

Mayhaps she thinks her interests are true

And yet when you see her, you see not a human who is good

But a shadow of a human, feigning kindness and suffering

In hopes that her foolishness will become her truest calling

This is even better because of your username and gif. I read this in Thranduil's voice. I think the poem is real good. 

Posted (edited)

20191029_205945.jpg

Kenna can't you use a random word generator? 

Literally use a search engine to find a random word generator. Or flip through a dictionary. 

Edit: Literally the first random word generator I picked gave me great words 

Edited by CareyAisha