• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2505 posts in this topic

Posted

Love how she claims she’s unscarable but then earlier claims she was scared and shy to say hi back to her fans 

and don’t forget she flipped out when an ax fell near her in a shop. 

Posted

Like I said, they will go back to London for the flight back. Making it 3 times london lol

kenna should be more like her friend. She uploaded a bunch of pics to her story that I'm too lazy to screenshot.

But here are some from the Q&A she posted:

Screenshot_20191027-125154_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20191027-125144_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20191027-125230_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20191027-125245_Instagram.thu

If Kenna won't make a bunch of videos about this trip or upload pics from it for the next months then she just wasted this whole trip as possibility to use it as content. same like she did with Japan, the disney event etc.

why is she such a bad influencer??

Sorry but why does the third photo have the option of posting on your story

Posted

Kaila uploaded it like that

Posted

that’s how it was posted on K’s story- I’m not sure if she accidentally uploaded a screenshot or if it’s a glitch on IG.

Posted (edited)

20191028_073724.jpg
Edited by sun

Posted

girl make up your mind - do u get scared of shit or not?

In the video of her and Kaila eating donuts together, if I had a shot for every time she said "I'm scared", I would die.

Posted

pretty sure they got some kind of package deal for this europe trip. i doubt lazy ass kenna would plan this trip herself. also it's kinda weird, they flew from london to rome,  paris, tstockholm, prague, london again, edinburgh and london again

Posted

Okay i just wanted to clarify some things about my statement: i'm not saying i believe kenna has [insert random visa] or that she deserves [random visa], i was just recounting what she herself said. And also about her coming back to japan: she pretty much confirmed that in her latest instagram post. She must have found a way to extend her stay, if only to prove her haters wrong

20191028_073724.jpg

It's not extending her stay if she has left the country. Assuming she really has an entertainment visa, it doesn't change anything, she can just skip the tourist line at the airport, but if she doesn't have any kind of visa, she's simply entering the country as a tourist now. Doesn't matter if she has an apartment in Tokyo or not, that's irrelevant to immigration. At the airport they only see that she has left the country in September and now is back - which is fine for an ex-student, now probably tourist.

Tl;dr: she can say whatever she wants about her visa, as long as there's no proof I don't trust her.

Posted

Okay i just wanted to clarify some things about my statement: i'm not saying i believe kenna has [insert random visa] or that she deserves [random visa], i was just recounting what she herself said. And also about her coming back to japan: she pretty much confirmed that in her latest instagram post. She must have found a way to extend her stay, if only to prove her haters wrong

20191028_073724.jpg

"Good thing i'm a procrastinator" says no person who's trying to make something out of their life. It's so apparent that she doesn't have any ambitions and just wants to leave an aesthetically pleasing life. Which is completely fine, it's just her need to prove that she's someone completely different what turns most people off.

Posted

Idk how Kenna is doing such a shitty job at making her poetry book a reality. I've been working on a small project, of about 10 art pieces, that I decided to start like mid October to be done for the 31st.(granted it's not as big as a poetry book) but jfc I have 1 piece left to do and that's with having an actual job and other life things, like she's been at this going on 3 years and all she has left to do is the doodles from what she's saying, girl just commission someone and get it over with(I know this topic came out of left field but jesus, she really needs to set herself a date and do the damned thing she's been promising for years.)

Posted

that’s how it was posted on K’s story- I’m not sure if she accidentally uploaded a screenshot or if it’s a glitch on IG.

Thanks for clarifying 

Posted

Ok, as someone who likes tracking and climbing...pretty sure Kenna got some serious strange looks from others!

I mean, who goes for tracking with a face full of make up, basically her whole outfit from top to bottom and...what annoys me the most: a freaking handbag?!?!? 

It looks like she lost herself by accident on top of a mountain or whatever! 

„I‘m sorry! Could you tell me where the next Starbucks is?“ 9_9

the legend of kenna: the search for the hotto no kokoa

Posted

I believe shes climbing Arthurs Seat? It's an extinct volcano and it's not as intense/big as it seems as shes making it out to be lol. Its like a big hill not a mountain lmao. It's funny how shes exaggerating and everyone here is believing what shes doing an "intense hike" lololol. People go for walks there in their casual clothing all the time or go for a jog. I went for a run there every morning 😂.

I second this. Arthur's Seat is a pretty basic hike, if that's intense for her she's really out of shape.

Posted

PULL has made so many parody poems that if we wanted to we could publish a book of our own faster than Kenna ever will lol

should we just make another subforum with all the poems other users made? i genuinely like most of them