• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

2790 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean black sheep as in weakest link, like the one who needs more help/attention right now, her sisters seem more accomplished at least to me, kenna just seems to be floating from country to country not archiving anything in the end, I’m not totally updated on what her siblings do but this is all just a theory.

anyway I think this trip is beneficial to kenna, if she stayed in Japan she would have been only complaining so at least she’s enjoying herself and seeing something different, I’m curious if this will change her view on her stay in Japan or if she’ll stubbornly stay to prove her antis wrong, also as already pointed out, Will this academia aesthetic stay or fade away after the trip? Her boho return seemed to be a sure thing but she quickly binned it so I’m very suspicious.

but even then, when she comes back to Japan, what is she exactly planning to do? She was somewhat consistent with her schedule for a while but since she has other plans when is she actually gonna start working to archive them? Wasn’t she supposed to get that entertainment visa? Or has she given up on it since she’s unsure about actually wanting to stay there?

re: fashion 

I suspect that Kenna will keep the academia look through whatever length of winter she decides to have. Then she will maybe bring boho back next summer, possibly trying to adhere to dark academia looks for a bit but ultimately not being able to figure out how to do it without piling on layers of wool. But she always goes "pastel" somewhere around spring and I just don't see that working with this look 

Posted

I think it wouldn't be cheaper. If you book smart and ahead of time a plane ticket from Rome to Paris or Stockholm to Praque is 30€ (or sometimes even cheaper). Assuming she takes 5-6 planes rides during her time in Europe she would still be under 200 bucks in spending. It's sad because it isn't environmental friendly at all but going by plane in Europe is often much cheaper than going by train.

I agree that there is much more to be seen of a country by train than plane hopping, but with being cheaper and taking less time to travel planes are often the choice, regardless if somebody is well off or not.

I think we can all agree that Kenna has never been smart in planning or has ever cared about saving money, and don’t get me started on being environmentally friendly lol 

Posted

A bit late but I'm so tired of Kenna almost only quoting Virginia Woolf... There are others authors you know 

Posted

I think we can all agree that Kenna has never been smart in planning or has ever cared about saving money, and don’t get me started on being environmentally friendly lol 

Haha, remember that one hot second, where Kenna posted about the 10 year old or so plastic candy wrapping paper found on the beach and was very concerned for the environment for maybe half a day? :doge:

Posted (edited)

Haha, remember that one hot second, where Kenna posted about the 10 year old or so plastic candy wrapping paper found on the beach and was very concerned for the environment for maybe half a day? :doge:

Most Europeans when travelling to multiple countries explore options like Interrail as it's cheaper, you get to stop in more cities and plan the route more intelligently, and ofc it's much better for the environment. This flying back and forth thing was definitely not the smartest option (nor the cheapest or more environmentally-friendly) but I feel like a lot of non-europeans overestimate the distance between our cities and don't even consider trains (and buses and ferries) as a viable option.

But yeah, if she was concerned about the environment she'd at least spend 5 minutes on google trying to figure that out, I guess.

Edited by BatataFrita

Posted (edited)

Most Europeans when travelling to multiple countries explore options like Interrail as it's cheaper, you get to stop in more cities and plan the route more intelligently, and ofc it's much better for the environment. This flying back and forth thing was definitely not the smartest option (nor the cheapest or more environmentally-friendly) but I feel like a lot of non-europeans overestimate the distance between our cities and don't even consider trains (and buses and ferries) as a viable option.

But yeah, if she was concerned about the environment she'd at least spend 5 minutes on google trying to figure that out, I guess.

Just cause this keeps getting said. Look up EF Tours. It’s what I think Kenna and her friend are on. Really popular travel company for younger (the age cap is 28 or 25 I think) Americans. It’s mostly flying only and you have no choice in which ones you take-it’s all part of a package and they are only between 2-3k for flights, some lodging, some food, and a few excursions if you pay a couple hundred extra. Went on one myself years ago.

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted (edited)

hope i'm not derailing with this, but it's been a while since i've caught up with kenna and wow. girl is messy as always :alpacadone:

the pseudo intellectual captions make me wanna laugh since she CLEARLY is trying to seem intellectual, yet she has literally no substance to back it up. it's all very overtly pretentious. there's this quote someone used to describe caroline calloway that goes along the lines of how she wants to be a writer, but doesn't want to do the writing. made me think of kenna right away, since the same things apply to both her poetry and wanting to seem like a huge reader. the funny thing about kenna's new 'intellectual' phase is that while she was into the boho style, she still wrote poetry (even if it was sub par), but i really doubt she's read most of the authors she's been quoting, because we all know if she was, she'd be flexing it on her ig. hopefully kenna's next phase will be less embarrassing for her tbh !!!!!

Edited by paradisekiss

Posted

Also, traveling within Europe via Train is sadly such a pain in the ass! I did that a few times myself and I have to say, I would prefer flying from A to B. Those Train-tickets are awfully expensive (for what it is), even if you book the cheapest ones available. If you pick the cheap tickets, then you are only allowed to travel with the Train you booked (so not a few hours earlier/later). So, you are really in a hurry to actually get to that one in time if you have to change...especially when you don't know the station! And if you book those so-called "Flexy-tickets", where you can choose the Train by yourself as Long as it's going into the direction of your Destination, those tickets are more expensive then flight-tickets.

I'd rather pay a Little bit more (if not even the same) for a flight, because it's a) not that much of a Price-difference b) not that stressy c) way faster!!

Posted

I think it wouldn't be cheaper. If you book smart and ahead of time a plane ticket from Rome to Paris or Stockholm to Praque is 30€ (or sometimes even cheaper). Assuming she takes 5-6 planes rides during her time in Europe she would still be under 200 bucks in spending. It's sad because it isn't environmental friendly at all but going by plane in Europe is often much cheaper than going by train.

I agree that there is much more to be seen of a country by train than plane hopping, but with being cheaper and taking less time to travel planes are often the choice, regardless if somebody is well off or not.

Last week I spent 26€ flying Milan - Madrid in the late afternoon (an ideal time in which usually the prices are higher) and 30€ Madrid - Milan

last month I spent 100€ going Milan - Bologna and Bologna - Milan by train

trains in Italy (and, I suppose, all around Europe) are CRAZY expensive 

ESPECIALLY if you want to go from one region to another region or from one country to another 

Posted

7F316763-197E-4E86-B268-B13D3D87BB82.jpeg

I can’t wait to see that pencil neck snap.. does she realise she looks like a bobble head..?

Posted

I can’t wait to see that pencil neck snap.. does she realise she looks like a bobble head..?

At this point she looks like a parody of herself 

Posted

She looks like a silicone s*x doll