• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1732 posts in this topic

Posted

Can anybody tell me what Kenna is saying in the videos of her friend about her hair?
What was she trying to do with it?

Screenshot_2019-10-16 Stories • Instagram2.png

Posted

She was trying to look like marie antoinette 

Posted

^

She said "I was trying to be Marie Antoinette."

Posted

Headless? jk.

Lol. thank you ^^

Posted

Headless? jk.

Lol. thank you ^^

she's half the way, she's brainless already, so…

Posted

This absolutely baffles me because a lot of older Japanese buildings (not the large temples) are BROWN. Does that not fit into her aesthetic? Brown and surrounded by nature, maybe even some fall foliage? Or would the colorful trees ruin her feed? Even older, traditional shops in Kyoto are brown and would look great in her feed.

I'm actually wondering why she didn't go to Cotswolds. I'm not from the UK but whenever I see images of Cotswolds it looks so dreamy and beautiful! I could be viewing it from an outsider pov but I thought for sure she would visit there.

Because there's actual nature there and she doesn't like to go outside. 

Posted

So how long is she going to stay in paris? I mean she hasn't even been to disney land and it's already been 5?? Days of them being there?

Posted

PLEASE SCREENSHOT THE PICS YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT 

here are the ones from her last insta post

Screenshot_20191016-110746.png

Screenshot_20191016-110737.png

Screenshot_20191016-110734.png

Posted

OT but something funny I saw earlier 

This similarly controversial youtuber I sometimes check in on (jesschic) also currently has a "dying" youtube channel, with a lot if subscribers (200k) but barely any views. I just noticed that she managed to get her instagram (43k followers) verified. I didn't know you could do that if you weren't like. Extremely well known. Considering that Kenna still has 800k youtube subs and 400k followers on insta, it would be really funny to see if she did it too. Might also help with sponsorships. Or do you guys think she already tried and it didnt work? Lol 

Posted (edited)

OT but something funny I saw earlier 

Hidden Content

Verification isn't a sign of anything. It's a completely random process in the back end, they don't pick and choose, it's a mostly automated system with a team that approves manually the selected verification. 

Anyone can apply to be verified, it's just sort of random if you get approved or not. 

Tap Settings > Account > Request Verification.

Like my buddy is verified and he only has 1k, I'm not and I have over 100k, it's really random and there's no point in determining someone's value based on a blue checkmark.

This goes for Instagram specifically but I'm 99% sure Twitter does it the same way.

edit to add: it's also beneficial to have a facebook page connected to get faster checkmark approval, Kenna isn't doing that, so can only imagine that doesn't help her case and TBH I doubt she's even applied for it.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

PLEASE SCREENSHOT THE PICS YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT 

here are the ones from her last insta post

Screenshot_20191016-110746.png

Screenshot_20191016-110737.png

I have to say as silly as the flowing her skirt around is the pictures with some flow are more interesting than the just standing around ones. 

Now if only she put more thought into her colors 

Posted

I feel like this one really deserves a caption contest.

"Portrait of Kenna running away from real life and the collapse of her trust fund."

(Also how much luggage did she bring? She's doing constant fashion shoots...and even if she's buying new stuff that's not really fitting into her "ultra-budget" European vacation lie she's spreading.)

That being said, I don't hate these pics.

Posted (edited)

Since Kenna’s trustfund seems to be a hot topic again... can I ask if anybody knows about the amount of money she got? If I remember correctly, I read something about 80.000$?

Just asking because everybody calls her rich, and well...80k is a lot of money, but it‘s by no means rich? Can‘t imagine that there is still money left from this trustfund seeing how she obviously spends it. 

Please enlighten me, because that is a mystery to meO.o

Edited by Gandy
Words

Posted (edited)

Since Kenna’s trustfund seems to be a hot topic again... can I ask if anybody knows about the amount of money she got? If I remember correctly, I read something about 80.000$?

Just asking because everybody calls her rich, and well...80k is a lot of money, but it‘s by no means rich? Can‘t imagine that there is still money left from this trustfund seeing how she obviously spends it. 

Please enlighten me, because that is a mystery to meO.o

I think it was just 25K.

Anyway,

Can anyone tell me how she can afford to do almost nothing in life?

According to her socialblade, her earnings are €94 - €1.5K from her YT which shouldn't be enough to maintain her lifestyle at all. It would be only able to cover rent for a shabby one room apartment in Tokyo, bills and a bit of food and nothing after. Her known income isn't anywhere near enough to the actual budgets of her lifestyle. Even if she got a trust fund, I doubt it's actually enough to sustain her lavish lifestyle for more than a year or two, but here she is a whole year later doing nothing while spending on clothes, eating out, useless items and a multi-country trip to Europe. 

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Honestly I'm guessing that her family is rich. They probably put money in her acc every week/biweekly. If that is the case, then I'm jealous because it must be so nice to be born in a family that could support you. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I would never exchange them for anything, but I was raised to earn my own money. I take pride in my accomplishments bc I worked hard for them. I feel like if I lived like Kenna, I'd feel so empty.