• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1641 posts in this topic

Posted

You know what's missing from her intellectual persona? For her to pretend to be a cultured person (like know of who is well-read or knowledgeable and appreciates or knows about literature, classical literature/arts and appreciate classical music like symphonies or something)

Posted

I actually like this photo of her (beside the boots combined with the dress), so it's shocking for me that this is actually kenna - she looks so friendly and natural here?? She looks more natural and kind without the editing. If only she would go more for being natural (both in her photo editing and growing a more honest personality that stops all the faking and pretending). She would benefit from that overall as a human.

People would actually freaking love her, myself included. She can easily welcome new followers if she were to have a more warm online personality. She needs to understand that not everyone gets her "dry" "witty" humor and has to adjust to it. I don't get the concept behind the personas she creates. Her need to be absolutely unique? That won't happen until she learns to love herself the way she is.

Posted (edited)

People would actually freaking love her, myself included. She can easily welcome new followers if she were to have a more warm online personality. She needs to understand that not everyone gets her "dry" "witty" humor and has to adjust to it. I don't get the concept behind the personas she creates. Her need to be absolutely unique? That won't happen until she learns to love herself the way she is.

Exactly. A motto when it comes to being an influencer or creator or any kind of person with an online presence is in my opinion 'you don't have to re-invent the wheel'. basically i think that if she wants to be unique she should choose something that she makes her brand but she doesn't need to invent a whole unique persona that's witty and not like anybody seen before. stuff like this usually doesn't work and that could also be a part of why she gets into trouble so often (since she is really forcing to be unique). she can still be unique by liking a lot of things that other people like too, she can also have a personality with regular features. that she tries to be outstanding almost like an alien, coming up with weird lies about herself ('i can't feel emotions beside being neutral') is really painful to watch sometimes.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

I’m surprised her ace ass isn’t imploding with the amount of naked statues she’s seen. Where are her comments about sex loving assholes making naked sculptures??? 

Posted

Oh Kenna. Truly the queen of pretty words with zero substance. 

Hehe...except word salad ain't pretty.

As for her online persona, she's obviously irredeemable but I think what many people are expressing is a regret that Kenna had promise and tanked it all for such a nasty vibe. (And from a cynical point of view, she destroyed a promising career by living her "best life" as an asshole. It's even worse that, at her most real and authentic, she's still a total fake. Since Kenna likes literary quotes, her personality is much like what Gertrude Stein once said: "there is no there there." Seriously, what is there to Kenna, deep down?)

A little bit of thankfulness, a lot less victimhood and lying, and including her fans instead of treating them like trash...that'd be a nice change. 

If Kenna used "we"

Much more than "me"

She might be liked more

"You see."

Posted

Can you imagine being rich enough to do pretty much whatever you want and you decide to... watch netflix all day, rent Airbnb's in other countries, and bitch at people online? 

Like her lifestyle is probably all fun and games now but can she really do this for decades? Is she actually fulfilled wandering from one country to the next in search of a new aesthetic?

There's so many things she could do with her money. Enroll in university for something totally fun and not worry about job prospects. Write a young adult novel. Take a class on painting, sculpting, sewing, or something else interesting. Learn a language but like ACTUALLY learn it, not a short easy course. 

I just get so depressed when it's summer break from school and I have nothing to do so I lay around and scroll through the internet. But that's her life. That's all she's done since leaving high school however many years ago. That's her plan for the next several decades, I guess until she dies. 

Posted

I have ADHD & auditory processing so this is my own personal experience with APD. 

Auditory processing disorder is described as a hearing problem. So for example, if I have a normal conversation with someone, I'm able to understand some words that are coming out of their mouth but it's almost like they're really really far away or there is some sort of barrier that is making it hard for me to make out what they're saying. Other people describe it as hearing words that are all jumbled up. That being said, it's not considered a hearing impairment. Talking louder or turning up the volume will not help someone with apd "hear" better. Psychically, I still have perfect hearing. I hope that made sense lol. 

"Auditory processing disorder is like YouTube’s auto-generated subtitles. It hears words but cannot process them into an understandable sentence."

That's pretty much it. I suffer from it too. 

i think its more important to focus on kenners once again posting about how the world should cater to her tumblr-grade understanding of disorders instead of admitting faults. she likes posting big words, then cowers in thin-skinned embarrassment when her uk fans think her poem is about margaret thatcher. 

Come on tumblr has a much better understanding than Kenna ever could. Mostly cause tumblr is a bunch of people who vary in knowledge of the subject but the point stands. 

Posted

New photos

VsmkwE1a.jpeg

d5mg8bFj.jpeg

Posted

New photos

VsmkwE1a.jpeg

d5mg8bFj.jpeg

And here’s a comment under it.

33F6479B-7C10-4737-A982-1314AC20BFA9.thu

Posted

CC50D090-3F7A-48AB-8793-15D8415E032F.thuof course she would choose Rivendell 🙄 keeping up that “fairy/elven” aesthetic.. even after changing into the “dark academia” aesthetic. I would say if she wants to be smol so bad she should be ruler of the dwarves, but that’s an insult to dwarves. If anything she’s an orc they originate from elves anyway~

Posted (edited)

Can you imagine being rich enough to do pretty much whatever you want and you decide to... watch netflix all day, rent Airbnb's in other countries, and bitch at people online? 

Like her lifestyle is probably all fun and games now but can she really do this for decades? Is she actually fulfilled wandering from one country to the next in search of a new aesthetic?

There's so many things she could do with her money. Enroll in university for something totally fun and not worry about job prospects. Write a young adult novel. Take a class on painting, sculpting, sewing, or something else interesting. Learn a language but like ACTUALLY learn it, not a short easy course. 

I just get so depressed when it's summer break from school and I have nothing to do so I lay around and scroll through the internet. But that's her life. That's all she's done since leaving high school however many years ago. That's her plan for the next several decades, I guess until she dies. 

The thing is, all of that requires effort and commitment... and Kenna does not put effort or commitment into anything. She can't even upload one video a week. 

It is so much easier to watch Netflix all day whenever you're bored and wander to new places depending on your mood without a care in the world. None of that requires much effort, just a boorish mind that has feelings of spontaneousness.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

tbh I don't understand the "if only Kenna were [insert entirely different person] she would be great! :x" line of thinking. The thing about Kenna is.... she's Kenna. She is exactly the person filled with all the traits that make her intensely unlikable. Just because she's smiling for the camera in that photo doesn't mean she's secretly been this sweet gentle angel all along and her entire online presence has been a front to hide her true, kind, honest nature. Personally I'm glad she shows her true colors on her social media; it makes it possible for more people to see through her appearance and her ~aesthetic and choose whether or not they want to support such a crappy person. 

it's kind of exhausting how often a pretty 'candid' picture of Kenna gets posted and people are quick to want to support her just because she's cute. She's a rude spoiled bratty thieving fake fetishizing gaslighting liar; a cute face doesn't change that.

anyway, sorry for the rant. Also late to the party but I must admit I'm feeling an intense level of schadenfreude re: her Margaret Thatcher gaffe. As others have said it's not a big deal at all to not know who Thatcher is, but recently she's been quoting so many political philosophers and intellectuals from that era so she very much just gave away that she doesn't actually understand the context from which those quotes came and legit just Googled them to fit her needs. Oh Kenna. Truly the queen of pretty words with zero substance. 

That's called the halo effect and PULL constantly pines for the prettier, skinny, boho, less edited, young Kenna so no surprise there.