• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

5590 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know I'm late but she I had forgot about her until she came up on my feed today. I knew her whole " I love Japan!" phase wasn't gonna last once she got a taste of Japanese language and culture. The one outside of her little Akihabara kawaii anime weeaboo cringe fantasy of what she thought Japan was.

I studied abroad at a languge school for a semester and its my major RN so Im currently in advanced courses. Japanese takes so much dedication just as any other language. I just laughed at the idea of Kenna going the full 2 years because language schools are accelerated. They are literally pumping 6 months of grammar, vocab, kanji etc into you in 3 months. No way Miss Im only in Japan for my asethtic was gonna last.

Since she flopped at language learning, I bet she's prepping for her " I love England! I'm moving to England to study (insert bullshit here)!" persona with this Euro trip.

Edited by TB09

Posted

But she has boasted in the past about her “college level reading” or however she said it, wouldn’t this contradict that past statement? Or has she forgotten that since she’s autistic now!?

Plenty of people can read well but aren't incredible writers or poets, nothing contradictory there.

Reading, writing, and auditory processing are seperate skills, you can be good at some and bad at others.

Posted

I wonder if she will say anything about the typhoon hitting Japan rn? After all, it is her home, as she said herself.

Also wonder how she would have handled it if she would be there right now. I guess it is hitting the bigger cities less than the rural and shore areas, but still, people are staying inside in Tokyo. I know this is just a coincidence, but it is kinda ironic how she misses a natural crisis and the biggest typhoon in Japan in 60 years (or ever?) because she's on a month long vacation through Europe. 

On the other hand, her not mentioning it or being there, there is little chance she will have another controversy because she is complaining about not being able to go to starbucks while people are dying out there due to the typhoon. 

Posted

This is pitiful, to be honest. All her poems have the "I'm carrying on, being strong",  "have the audacity to survive and make it through" vibe, but make through what Kenna? Another shopping spree? Oh no, spending over 1k by mistake??? She has never, ever been in face with adversity and struggles, yet she desperately wishes to be oppressed, just to stand and pretend to be this "strong woman" facade. 

So Kenna,
unbothered lass,
munch'd macarons under the European sky,
made her minions answer her every cry,
attempted to answer with much sass
yet unbeknownst to her,
she fails to have any class.
Home hopping she goes,
through exotic gardens 
flunked classes
new identities forged,
unbothered,
she stands
taller than the Eiffel tower,
yet so smol, smoller than one coould possibly imagine.

me-ode to smol unbothered kween.

I wish i didn't run out of giving reputation for today but i friggin love it everytime on of you writes a parody poem about her

I wonder if she will say anything about the typhoon hitting Japan rn? After all, it is her home, as she said herself.

Also wonder how she would have handled it if she would be there right now. I guess it is hitting the bigger cities less than the rural and shore areas, but still, people are staying inside in Tokyo. I know this is just a coincidence, but it is kinda ironic how she misses a natural crisis and the biggest typhoon in Japan in 60 years (or ever?) because she's on a month long vacation through Europe. 

On the other hand, her not mentioning it or being there, there is little chance she will have another controversy because she is complaining about not being able to go to starbucks while people are dying out there due to the typhoon. 

my bet is on her completely ignoring it. i wonder if she'll even be interested in any news about japan at the moment. i mean it doesn't affect her since she isn't there now, and she hardly spreads awarness of stuff that isn't connected to herself in some way

Posted

^yeah, like when there was a shooting (I think) in Turkey, and she was talking about how it was racist to not like anime.
She'll spread awareness on things she needs to perfect her new facade on. She'll deff speak about any issue in Europe and pretend she's a total expert on the matter.

Posted

I wish i didn't run out of giving reputation for today but i friggin love it everytime on of you writes a parody poem about her

my bet is on her completely ignoring it. i wonder if she'll even be interested in any news about japan at the moment. i mean it doesn't affect her since she isn't there now, and she hardly spreads awarness of stuff that isn't connected to herself in some way

You put it very well, as long as it is not connected to her or a version of herself she wants others to see she doesn't acknowledge things. 

I think she was truly excited for Japan/Tokyo before moving there and in her first month or so, but as so many people already said on this forum daily life is not a vacation and even in paradise daily life isn't (always) exciting. She doesn't seem excited or happy at all by living in Japan anymore, she seem the happiest since months now on her Europe trip. Which is wonderful for her. I just ask myself if she's so happy because she is breaking her daily life routine in Japan, Europe is simply the perfect backdrop for her aesthetics rn, or maybe, actually she really enjoys all the cultural aspects and seeing new things. Art and education should further people in growing and becoming more mature and I don't think that this one month will chance her, but I at least hope she will take some learnings and experience from this trip, and give her some perspective. 

^yeah, like when there was a shooting (I think) in Turkey, and she was talking about how it was racist to not like anime.
She'll spread awareness on things she needs to perfect her new facade on. She'll deff speak about any issue in Europe and pretend she's a total expert on the matter.

She doesn't. There was a shooting on Wednesday in Germany, that was targeting a synagogue, which is rightfully extremely concerning and all over the news (luckily the shooter couldn't break into the building, but sadly continued to shoot to other people out of frustration on the streets). But to be honest I'm more than happy that Kenna isn't touching on that topic. I can't see how she wouldn't say something completely wrong regarding the situation involving antisemitism, nazis, right wing politics, and overall racism, let alone Germany's history. 

But I guess if she would have been in Paris when Notre Dame stood in flames, she would have written a bad poem about knowledge and things lost in the flames, beauty dying, etc. you name it. 

Posted

You put it very well, as long as it is not connected to her or a version of herself she wants others to see she doesn't acknowledge things. 

I think she was truly excited for Japan/Tokyo before moving there and in her first month or so, but as so many people already said on this forum daily life is not a vacation and even in paradise daily life isn't (always) exciting. She doesn't seem excited or happy at all by living in Japan anymore, she seem the happiest since months now on her Europe trip. Which is wonderful for her. I just ask myself if she's so happy because she is breaking her daily life routine in Japan, Europe is simply the perfect backdrop for her aesthetics rn, or maybe, actually she really enjoys all the cultural aspects and seeing new things. Art and education should further people in growing and becoming more mature and I don't think that this one month will chance her, but I at least hope she will take some learnings and experience from this trip, and give her some perspective. 

She doesn't. There was a shooting on Wednesday in Germany, that was targeting a synagogue, which is rightfully extremely concerning and all over the news (luckily the shooter couldn't break into the building, but sadly continued to shoot to other people out of frustration on the streets). But to be honest I'm more than happy that Kenna isn't touching on that topic. I can't see how she wouldn't say something completely wrong regarding the situation involving antisemitism, nazis, right wing politics, and overall racism, let alone Germany's history. 

But I guess if she would have been in Paris when Notre Dame stood in flames, she would have written a bad poem about knowledge and things lost in the flames, beauty dying, etc. you name it. 

then, she's just looking for aesthetic tragedies and just going "oh, such woe"

Posted

Does she even know what countries make up Europe?

Posted

I would almost bet money that she would have written a poem how the destruction of Notre Dame made her feel. I suppose we all have seen that she doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone but herself.

Like you, I'm also really relieved that she didn't adress the shooting. The last thing someone should do is say "the jewish should get over the holocaust" or something equally as offensive. She has too bad sense of judgement and too quick fingers to speak about traumatic events such as this attack.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-10-14-20-50-51-735_com.iScreenshot_2019-10-14-20-52-21-407_com.i 

Just the exact same person

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

Is it just me or her face gets a bit chubby? Don't get me wrong, she's still pretty, I'm just curious if her face somewhat changed.

Posted (edited)

If Kenner's personality was decent, I wouldn't have a problem with her traveling in Europe. The pics she's shared aren't as bad as some of her former brown aes pics. And I guess she's finally endorsing in some cultural experiences? However can't believe she's managed to say so many problematic things online in the span of, what, 2 weeks? Her quoting fucking Margaret Thatcher made me roll on the floor though. That was hilarious. Kendrick could seriously live up to her academic aesthetic if she just tried a little lmao, it's just not that hard to read books man. Makes me kind of mad that she's That lazy. 

Edited by tea time

Posted

Screenshot_2019-10-14-20-50-51-735_com.iScreenshot_2019-10-14-20-52-21-407_com.i 

Just the exact same person

where's ththe first pic from? She actually looks cute and sympathetic in that one

Posted

where's ththe first pic from? She actually looks cute and sympathetic in that one

From the hairdresser's igtv video where she does her hair