• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by 5'1bastard
Nvmnd

Posted

lmfao was it her saying "did they call me?"

Right? She really thought that they were there for her and this was after her biggest scandals. Delusional

Posted

Technically Canberrat was talking truth and Tokyo wants to block her villanger... Even her own villangers are feed up with her lol

(It's a joke)

Screenshot_20200412-000953__01.jpg

AND CANBERRA IS THE PSYCHO HERE LMAO ok Kenna ok 

FB_IMG_1586522336567.jpg

Posted (edited)

Not to white-night Simply Koochie but It's literally animal crossing......

There's a weird surge of new fans who take the new game really seriously to the point where if you time travel you're automatically an oppressor in real life, and there are whole threads dedicated to how some of the characters are triggering  people  bc they come off as sexual assaulters.  She digitally hit a game character (hey, don't be mad at her be mad at the game for allowing that function to exist) and called a game character psycho; I'm willing to give this dumb bitch the benefit of the doubt and believe that she isn't dumb enough to use that type of language with someone who struggles with mental health IRL, at least not publicly. 

Yeah but she did?? She used it on her public platform where anyone who struggles with mental health can see it? Imo it shows that she has no problem using that kind of vocabulary and probably uses it a lot (words you use don't come from nowhere)

Also I was just pointing out I have empathy related to the characters bc she said autistic people don't have empathy and I'm sorry but hitting on purpose a character that shows emotional response to what you did is just bad

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

Technically Canberrat was talking truth and Tokyo wants to block her villanger... Even her own villangers are feed up with her lol

(It's a joke)

Screenshot_20200412-000953__01.jpg

As much as I'm over AC posts at this point, this is pretty telling of her character.

I mean Kenna physically hit this villager, they get upset with her... and she immediately acts like they're the one at fault for being angry over it.

Posted

Honestly, I couldn't care less about the Animal Crossing thing, it's the language that bothers me. Saying it online isn't any better than saying it IRL, especially for an influencer. She still has thousands of followers who see her content, and it's a guarantee that some of those followers will have a psychotic disorder. Hell, I'm one of them. "Psycho" has been used as a slur against us for so long, and it's just as bad to see it online than it is to hear someone say it in person. Also, she's basically teaching her young, impressionable audience that it's okay to use such terms when it's not. And this isn't the first time she's said it either, I seem to recall it being used in some silly little Star Wars poem she wrote a while back.

I'm willing to chalk it up to sheer ignorance on her part (especially since mainstream media and Hollywood have contributed to "psycho" and "psychotic" etc being used in an awful way since wtf is actual research). That doesn't mean the language is okay at all, though. Here's hoping someone pointed it out to her in a DM or something and she tries to do better in the future.

Posted (edited)

Yeah let's just ignore that she's using psychophobic slurs in a public space ok whatever

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

you wernt kidding...

12B85251-7358-4BF0-B438-2C20C9E4207F.png

I was watching a mikan video for some reason and saw her profile and had the sudden realization 

kenna shooped her nose to look like mikans infamously odd nose job here 

Posted

Might get shot down for this but whatevs...

I don’t think it’s that crazy that there were a *tiny* few people that recognized Kenna in the rafters and waved hello at her. In the clip, you can clearly see a couple girls facing away from the stage and waving up in her direction.

i remember around this time, dodie and her little group were posting a lot of friendly photos on their stories. Dodie and Kenna has similar youtube followings at the time (but dodie’ s engagement and insta were always waaaay ahead) so it’s not unbelievable that a few fans who came just for dodie also happened to follow her and saw that she was at the show. so yeah, I can believe that 3-4 girls in the audience noticed her, said “hi simply_Kenna!” and turned right back around to appreciate the girl with actual talent, ambition and charm. 

She has never ever everrrr showed appreciation for her fans, except for when they draw fan art of her. she gives her “antis” way more attention but is a total bitch in comments to anyone that isn’t completely kissing her ass. she only knows how to receive praise and encouragement but is completely uninterested in giving anything back. I think that was the only chance she’s going to get of people shouting her name and they weren’t even there for her at all....

and even then she only appreciates or reposts the fanart that looks like her shooped ideal, anything realistic she completely ignores. her fans enable and encourage her delusions by drawing her the way they do tbh, just looking through her tagged photos it's all huge eyes, pointy chin, minuscule button nose and big lips. they barely look like her. anything that looks like her real face is utterly ignored and she probably takes it as "they're trolling me and are antis in disguise" lmao