• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1736 posts in this topic

Posted

She also deleted her poem

Posted (edited)

she likely just googled "synonym for Eiffel Tower" and decided that was a great title for the poem. Also, I'd be surprised if she didn't know who Margaret Thatcher was. I took it to be a bad joke but ... 

Kenna is 24, Californian (few people with British ancestry there and if they have it, it’s not something they care about/read up on, most CA people are very distanced from UK culture unlike the east coast), and only attended high school. US high school curriculum does not cover Margaret Thatcher. Not even AP classes. I learned who she was by reading books on UK history and googling her after I heard her name-dropped in a few UK films I liked. 

Unless she specifically sought out UK history books/sites OR came across the film The Iron Lady with Meyrl Streep (lowish chances as it’s seen as a boring film by many Americans if they even heard of it-and Kenna would have been tan Cali girl boho Kenna and 15 or 16 when it came out I think),  her chances are very low at having any knowledge of the name or person behind it.

Edited by PastelPotions

Posted

How does her words even makes sense or have the same imaginary as whatever message she is trying to convey? Like coffee? How many times she needs to write coffee when it has nothing to do with the poem? All because it is autumn now?

Screenshot_20191013-112922__01.jpg

Edit: 

Screenshot_20191013-113303__01.thumb.jpg

Such intellectual 

Posted

Dang! She also created a new story highlight about her one-day-session-of-three-hours autism 

Posted

oh jeez she deleted the poem, she really cannot handlethe slightest “criticism” and will continue shitting out piss poor excuses pf poems. not only was it more “poor me people keep hating me crap”, but she didn’t know the Iron Lady is also the name of the of the movie about Margaret Thatcher? its literally the first result on google.

annd shes posting more “the world should adapt to my fake autism diagnosis” stories than at least trying to improve on them

Posted (edited)

for fucking real?????? i cannot with this woman ffs xddd

20191013_183806.jpg

Lmao. I can't @ her replying with "who". She really thought her answer was smart there, huh. 

If Kenna wasn't always so quick to run her mouth (or in this case, fingers), she wouldn't have to always embarrass herself this much. She could have just quietly changed the title of her poem and end story, instead of actively exposing herself as a total idiot. But per Kenna's usual self, she alwayssss have to have the last word. Jesus

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.89e3d623345311390067

Edited by goodtimes

Posted (edited)

Tbf, do we really expect a sheltered white American woman to know who Margaret Thatcher is. The only thing Kenna knows about the UK is Harry Potter and Sherlock. I doubt she even knows there's a Northern Ireland, or that the Welsh and Scottish have their own languages.

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

To be honest I also don’t know pretty much anything about Margaret Thatcher and I’m an European who was not bad (mediocre) at history in school. I didn’t know she was called Iron Lady and I can see myself accidentally  using it as a name for something as well because in my head it implies a strong and empowered woman. 

I think her intentions were good while naming the poem and this is just pure ignorance on her part for not googling the term before using it.

Posted

Screenshot_20191013-174647.png

Screenshot_20191013-174636.png

Posted

jesus fucking christ there is no reason for her to be so dumb.

Posted

She's beginning to lean into Munchie territory...

Posted (edited)

Noticed that too. That's partially why no one can take her poems seriously, it's always "autumn, me, coffee, me".

you mean: autumn, me, coffee, ME

Does she ever know any other person besides herself? Does anything else (that doesn't literally revolve around her) inspire her at all? I don't care if she wants her whole account to be about just her but I wish she'd stop pretending to be inspired by other people and things.

Edited by OuO
me

Posted

To be honest I also don’t know pretty much anything about Margaret Thatcher and I’m an European who was not bad (mediocre) at history in school. I didn’t know she was called Iron Lady and I can see myself accidentally  using it as a name for something as well because in my head it implies a strong and empowered woman. 

I think her intentions were good while naming the poem and this is just pure ignorance on her part for not googling the term before using it.

the problem with that girl is she is convinced that her sarcasm makes her seems smart, but end up looking like a total dumb shit… it is ok to not know something, really!! why not just clarify it or ignore the comments… hahaha that's not new actually she only replies to comments from people that don't kiss her ass and leave her faithfull fans in indifference… my point is that Iron Lady could be used for Margaret Tatcher as for the Eiffel Tower, as you said « it implies a strong and empowered woman » (even an evil one) and why not a massive metal monument, a very famous one… she just puts herself in such situation urrhglglg I can't😒

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20191013-174647.png

Screenshot_20191013-174636.png

Ok since I don't know much about this i'm just going to ask. but she's probably posting this to excuse her own behaviour and applies this to herself, so she wants people to be patient with her. and i'm not autistic so i can't know but can any autistic person confirm if this is the same for reading and hearing? she seems to use these words to defend herself for past actions, but most of her interactions are in written comments. so if it's written she would (if she was autistic) have the possibility to re-read the messages, or to think about the meaning before replying. i am not sure how this is for autistic people, so i want to make sure here. since it feels like she's using an excuse here that isn't even relevant for anything she did online since every time she gets into arguments it are written arguments.

EDIT: also if she implies here that her brain can't really process the 'meaning' of words, wouldn't that make it incredible hard for her to read poems, understand poems or let alone write poems by herself? wouldn't that contradict a bit that she says she is very passionate about that and doesn't seem to have problems with processing words when it comes to poems?

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Ok since I don't know much about this i'm just going to ask. but she's probably posting this to excuse her own behaviour and applies this to herself, so she wants people to be patient with her. and i'm not autistic so i can't know but can any autistic person confirm if this is the same for reading and hearing? she seems to use these words to defend herself for past actions, but most of her interactions are in written comments. so if it's written she would (if she was autistic) have the possibility to re-read the messages, or to think about the meaning before replying. i am not sure how this is for autistic people, so i want to make sure here. since it feels like she's using an excuse here that isn't even relevant for anything she did online since every time she gets into arguments it are written arguments.

EDIT: also if she implies here that her brain can't really process the 'meaning' of words, wouldn't that make it incredible hard for her to read poems, understand poems or let alone write poems by herself? wouldn't that contradict a bit that she says she is very passionate about that and doesn't seem to have problems with processing words when it comes to poems?

Personally, I have a MUCH easier time with reading what people say, then coming up with a good response, as opposed to hearing. 99% of the time, I’m able to understand what I’m being told if it’s through writing, and also express *myself* better through writing! My struggles with auditory processing have nothing to do with with my reading ability lol. That’s just me, though!