• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

She could picnic in her sister backyard... But is it aesthetic enough for her? 🤔

Posted

To be honest if at this point her followers can’t see her for the asshole hypocrite that she is there’s no point in making “tea” or “exposing” drama videos. 

Posted (edited)

I hope this doesn’t come across as rude but with the amount of actually problematic stuff she’s currently doing, unless she’s clearly doing something against quarantine  protocol, could we move on from that? It’s still okay to go outside, as long as you are social distancing. You can go for walks, walk your pets, hike in secluded areas, and there are places she could have a picnic that wouldn’t be breaking any rules. I, myself, have been going to the beach (it’s a small beach without many people) and walking the nature trail in my town, and breaking no rules in doing so. It’s a bit nit picky. 

Edited by Froot_

Posted

To be honest if at this point her followers can’t see her for the asshole hypocrite that she is there’s no point in making “tea” or “exposing” drama videos. 

Part of me agrees that there will always be people who follow her to the ends of the Earth, no matter what. Some people tend to have misguided empathy for really shitty, rude influencers who get flack for being asshats because they've "been bullied in the past too" (which.... not the same thing but go off I guess lol) and so see any kind of pushback or criticism as inherently cruel. That person in her comments a few pages back is a prime example: they even read here but still see her as somehow the ultimate victim just because people point out her shit behavior. 

However, I also don't think a lot of her followers read her comments. The people on PULL do just because we know that's where she lurks and does all her dirty work before quickly deleting all the evidence (and going on to post ten insta stories about how she's the victim where none of her followers know the context so are just going to be like "those mean cyber bullies are picking on sweet McKenna again!!!!"). I'd be willing to bet a majority of her followers just don't know some of the terrible shit she says and does because they just casually follow and admire her content from afar, maybe just stopping to leave a like and a "omg queen you're an aesthetic goddess" comment.

The thing with Kenna is she's really good at getting away with her bullshit because she's very pretty and young-looking, and very skilled at curating her social media to make herself look untouchable and angelic (she's also good at gaslighting! bonus!). Christ, even on PULL you semi-regularly see people saying they really want to like her and wish they could support her because they like her content. Any time she does one small thing that could potentially lead to any tiny improvement on her part it's praised and lauded, regardless of the years of her showing she's incapable of reconsidering and recognizing her own bad behavior. Thus the more people who can actually rip her mask off in the public eye, imo, the better. She continues to make herself the victim by erasing the evidence of it being anything but her "antis" who "won't let her move on from past mistakes" so anyone who openly disprove that would be good. 

That being said, I'm honestly not super passionate either way; this is just my perspective on why there could be a benefit to an updated tea video. However, I can also see why tea channels might not want to bite because she essentially made herself socially untouchable with that autism video because we can't prove she 100% doesn't have autism and anyone who believes her could definitely scream "ableist" in the comments and ruin the tea channel's reputation. 

Posted

This is honestly the biggest issue. I made a “tea” video a little over a year ago on Kenna (some of you might remember this since I got a lot of info from here and helped me a lot with the process) and once she came out w/ her autism video (months later) I got a bunch of comments telling me that I was “ableist” for making my video and “how dare (i) make a hate video about an autistic girl.” Thing is, I am autistic too, something that I wasn’t ready to come out with at the time, but unfortunately had to admit to it very publicly to get people off my back basically. If I were not autistic I can only imagine how much ridiculousness there would have been from her rabid fans; people that, aside from her, probably only know about autism through how it’s portrayed in the media (which isn’t always accurate either, because when you’ve met one person with autism...you’ve met ONE PERSON with autism).

Regardless of whether she is or is not autistic, Kenna makes people like me look awful, honestly. When someone like her uses autism as an excuse for being shitty, other people expect the rest of us to act shitty as well when, for the most part, those with autism (especially those of us that are higher functioning) are normal people that know right from wrong and are just trying to live our best lives. Unfortunately, most people don’t know this. I don’t know how a tea channel, unless the individual is autistic themselves, would be able to make a video like this as a result.

i’d agree on this point - unless there’s a youtuber out there with experience and willing to bring it up, specifically in how Kenna treats others on the spectrum or debunking her false information or half truths she preaches as universal fact, youtubers are gonna avoid that, especially with the low-hanging drama fruit that younger and more popular influencers have going on these days. 

Posted

because she essentially made herself socially untouchable with that autism video because we can't prove she 100% doesn't have autism and anyone who believes her could definitely scream "ableist" in the comments and ruin the tea channel's reputation

Completely agree. A tea channel, especially a smaller one, could be *destroyed* by accusations of being an ableist, and I think it’s a big reason they don’t touch it these days. I also think it’s one of Kenna’s biggest motivations for intentionally seeking out a phony, one time diagnosis and refusing to be evaluated further. I would say it was clever, if she hadn’t proven at this point how unable she is to keep up with her own lies, and thankfully, her rapidly declining follower count (100+ a day) reflects that fact. (Paired with people just being tired of her horrible personality.)

Posted

of course her animal crossing name is Tokyo, of course.

Posted

of course her animal crossing name is Tokyo, of course.

kenners would totally be that one kid who studied abroad for one semester, and just has to bring it up all the time when they get back. 

Posted

Kenna is adamant that her apology was a proper apology, and says the autistic person "didn't want an apology though". Even though the person did thank Kenna for answering, which to me doesn't seem like she "didn't want" an apology? Sure their answer would seem rude to Kenk but like... Kenk herself just wrote a long text to why unblocking her is NOT possible, lectured her on autism and sarcasm so I think they're in the right to be a bit salty and call her out that that's not autism when they themselves actually are autistic.

thanku.thumb.png.58179d27bd64ce5dd9524f6

i was thinking about this answer, sure it comes out as rude but she has a point. being autistic doesn't mean caring only about yourself, on the contrary, some autistic people care way too much but they just don't know how to express their emotions. and after the answer she received i kinda admire her to not going full out on insult kenna because if it was me receiving that gaslight i would have called her out on her bullshit excuses. i wouldnt even thank her, for fuck sake.

Posted

This is honestly the biggest issue. I made a “tea” video a little over a year ago on Kenna (some of you might remember this since I got a lot of info from here and helped me a lot with the process) and once she came out w/ her autism video (months later) I got a bunch of comments telling me that I was “ableist” for making my video and “how dare (i) make a hate video about an autistic girl.” Thing is, I am autistic too, something that I wasn’t ready to come out with at the time, but unfortunately had to admit to it very publicly to get people off my back basically. If I were not autistic I can only imagine how much ridiculousness there would have been from her rabid fans; people that, aside from her, probably only know about autism through how it’s portrayed in the media (which isn’t always accurate either, because when you’ve met one person with autism...you’ve met ONE PERSON with autism).

Regardless of whether she is or is not autistic, Kenna makes people like me look awful, honestly. When someone like her uses autism as an excuse for being shitty, other people expect the rest of us to act shitty as well when, for the most part, those with autism (especially those of us that are higher functioning) are normal people that know right from wrong and are just trying to live our best lives. Unfortunately, most people don’t know this. I don’t know how a tea channel, unless the individual is autistic themselves, would be able to make a video like this as a result.

Yeah thats why if theres another updated tea video someone has to include an interview with a therapist that knows and deals with autism so it can discredit her behavior and highlighting the impossibility that anyone can get an accurate diagnosis in on session. Again,  in a country that mental diagnosis are not prioritized by someone who had short experience of being a therapist and probably not dealt with other autistic cases.  Like, you can't nitpick what parts of autism you have and those you don't. You cant be comfortable being around loud noises and people to suddenly not to

So she went on a picnic after all perhaps 👀

Screenshot_20200409-215201.jpg

Posted

Okay, I live in Southern California, and may I just say: EVERY MAYOR IS BEGGING PEOPLE TO STAY AT HOME. Every leader!! Every essential worker! Everyone is wearing masks, sharing tips, and at MOST going out for short neighborhood walks. In LA, all parks and trails are completely closed, because people weren’t staying home. San Diego County’s social pages are sending out constant updates and also asking people to stay home. 36 people have died in SDC ALONE. I’ll leave it at this screenshot from their sheriff’s department PR. They do say outdoor recreation is allowed, but they are referring to specifically going out for short periods of time, and not going to Sunset Cliffs an area specifically named for the nature park and trails which are currently closed. And this mf and her sister are going out for a freaking picnic? Nah. 

92D0E381-E5F8-4424-AD66-78D993E81397.jpeg

C509F877-DE73-47F9-83DB-F8627FC19103.jpeg

Posted

If she does a backyard picnic for her video, how on earth is she going to make it aesthetic... she only eats fast food and bananas with milk 😭 I kind of want to see how she swings it, but at the same time I know it will drive me crazy because it inevitably will be some kind of ridiculous food she picked specifically to talk about how special and different she is and all her “food sensory problems”... I can see it now and I cringe so, so much. 

Posted

quoting my fellow italian citizens, the mother of the morons is always pregnant!

sorry guys, but i really hope she realizes the situation with covid is serious.