• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1821 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i mean we know shes embellishing because she doesnt want to admit shes a spoiled trust fund baby, and if she came out and said it, she’d probably lose her relatability and followers. She invested so much in her professional victim status, why not pretend you live paycheck to paycheck as well. 

A good chunk of influencers are like this. 

Edited by kyuutobani
spelling

Posted

Maybe someone already mentioned this but i didn't see, she updated her location to Europe on ig which to me sees to be trying to further herself from japan. I dont think shell be staying after she goes back? 

Posted

Maybe someone already mentioned this but i didn't see, she updated her location to Europe on ig which to me sees to be trying to further herself from japan. I dont think shell be staying after she goes back? 

It says “currently travelling Europe” I wouldn’t read too much into it. I don’t see her staying in Japan after the year is up.

Posted

What else can you expect from a wannabe intellect...

oof. This is embarrassing. To be honest, most Americans don’t know who Margaret Thatcher is unless they’re Anglophiles/studied history in college-but she claims to be an Anglophile...in her words, y i k e s.

Posted

So the leftist, non conforming asexual intellectual has posted a poem about herself where she shares a name with a vile woman who was sectarian, homophobic and demonised the working class.  

Cant wait for Kenna to rub her 2 brain cells together and find Old Maggie on wikipedia.  Wonder how she'll explain her way out of this one.  

Posted

How does her words even makes sense or have the same imaginary as whatever message she is trying to convey? Like coffee? How many times she needs to write coffee when it has nothing to do with the poem? All because it is autumn now?

Screenshot_20191013-112922__01.jpg

Edit: 

Screenshot_20191013-113303__01.thumb.jpg

bruh… the comments are gone😒

Posted (edited)

Someone asked how she can afford going to Europe

554C6D41-1729-43D0-B1D5-1171EFCCD108.jpeg

89F597E8-4A7D-46D0-A25C-0F30824DA2EC.jpeg

ok, so this drives me absolutely insane. The question is how can you afford to live and go to school in Japan with NO JOB and then take a spree vacation to Europe while still having noooo jooooob.

I'm going to play a speculation game: so, for 30 days in EU, she must be eating. She probably spends around 30-50 a day on food alone, since they constantly are eating out and stopping at cafes. On the low end, 30 a day for 30 days is 900 already. If she's staying ONLY at the cheapest hostels that may be 20 a night, it still ends up being 600. So for food and hotels, it is 1500 but this is on the lowest end possible. The ticket was over 600, so we're up to 2100. Plus 15 for plane tickets to 7 places (I thought she was going to 6? She literally added an extra place DURING her trip??) is 105, so we're at 2200, not to mention paying for WB tour, museums of Rome, Disneyland in Paris, more museums, souveniers... you get my point. She is also staying in major cities, which usually are more expensive than the countrysides. Not to mention any other form of transportation used besides walking, if they took taxis or trains. She isn't giving anybody the full picture and is entirely misleading her fans.

She must still have her place in Tokyo, she is going to have to pay her rent when she gets back. Gotta love paying for a place when you didnt even stay there. I don't personally like Tsuruko the Alien, but she recently moved to Japan a few weeks ago. She said blatantly, that she got help from her family. And I respected that, I appreciated she was being honest and wasn't trying to feed me the "work hard and budget" bullshit. 

Edited by Sponge

Posted

bruh… the comments are gone😒

I can just see her panicking after googling. Someone should DM the girl (she commented twice) who wrote it and tell her her idol just deleted her comment because she just exposed her lack of intellect. Lmao.

Posted

oof. This is embarrassing. To be honest, most Americans don’t know who Margaret Thatcher is unless they’re Anglophiles/studied history in college-but she claims to be an Anglophile...in her words, y i k e s.

she likely just googled "synonym for Eiffel Tower" and decided that was a great title for the poem. Also, I'd be surprised if she didn't know who Margaret Thatcher was. I took it to be a bad joke but ...