• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

"Places" could be countries or cities. It's probably all the same to her. 

You mean to say Europe is not a country?? GASP

Posted

either way we predicted the majority of sure places she will go to:

1. England

2. Scotland

3. France

4. Italy

5. Germany

6. ?

I think 6 is probably Greece. She’s been talking a lot about Greek mythology and has said in an old video that she has Greek ancestry, so it seems like a goldmine for Kenna.  And I think France will probably just be Disneyland Paris and nothing else. 

Posted

what does she think "manage" means because she doesn't get anything done

Screenshot_20190930-161118_Instagram.jpg

how very intj/perfectionist of her.

Posted

wait no she doesn’t. What about her nonexistent video schedule lmfao

Posted

Any bets on whether she's going to wear something completely over the top and extra for the flight over? 

Posted (edited)

Don't forget

Museum/Gallery, soley for taking photos inside it. 

Honestly you're giving her too much credit. When has Kenners ever shown an interest in museums/exhibitions unless it's something about Disney, Harry Potter, or anime? 

At best we'll get a selfie in front of the Louvre complaining that the pancakes in France aren't fluffy enough (they're called crêpes, Kenna).

My guess at places she'll go other than Air b'n'b & Starbucks:

• The Disneyland Paris "museum" (rides in an an amusement park are art, right?)
  • Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross station for a selfie
  • Harry Potter "museum" in London (basically another theme park)
  • Possibly Oxford or other places to try to see some locations Harry Potter was filmed
  • Who cares

But yeah, I really agree mainly that her fans won't see much of anything. Since Kenna only shows "2%" of her life with her followers, she'll just claim she's doing "so much amazing stuff." How hard is it to take a pic and upload it, Kenna? It's zero effort, especially if you ditched your awful filters and just took some *gasp* natural pics. See? Mischief managed. 

Edited by kamineko
diacritics error

Posted

I wonder what she would be doing if she didn’t have a platform. Imagine being a normal person and unveiling your upcoming trip with teasers... I wonder what she will do when she isn’t popular anymore. I feel like it would be hard for her to just be McKenna since her persona is dictated by a season or a what makes her stand out. 

Posted

Wondering if she will visit Turkey. It's incredibly beautiful, has a lot of vintage stores (Istanbul at least) and it has a lot of history.

However she has shown to not really be into her own heritage...sadly.

Posted (edited)

This is something that's normal to post in like high school, when procrastination is still cool and everyone has no idea what they're doing. When you're at the age when most people have learned time management, it becomes less normal and people start to see you as just plain annoying for never getting any of those skills.

Edited by unhappyone

Posted

This is something that's normal to post in like high school, when procrastination is still cool and everyone has no idea what they're doing. When you're at the age when most people have learned time management, it becomes less normal and people start to see you as just plain annoying for never getting any of those skills.

This, and her pointing out her "glitching" is her crying "omg guys I'm so different and quirky!" She has to post about every little thing about her that makes her "unique" when in reality, about 99% of her fanbase can relate. I go to college and I still go to sleep at 3 am but you don't see me posting about it boasting that I'm so special because I barely sleep yet still "manage". I have a speech impediment but you don't see me uploading videos on Instagram pointing it out. You're not special. I know I'm nobody on social media but my point is that she's dying to be so quirky when in reality, these are things everybody goes through on a daily basis. Also, that few second clip from her video about her glitching already makes me not want to watch it. She's trying SO hard not to look at the camera.

Posted

Funny how she shares all these memes about her life or her thoughts. Like she has time for that. She has time to even make a pretty collage of those. But at the same time, she can't take the same time to just show a small clip of Japan! I mean, so much for her to say "she doesn't have a camera on her at all times to record every second of her life" yet she shares that she can't sleep, her quirky edits, and procrastination like girl please

Posted (edited)

Her latest posts and some comments underneath. Not in order because I’m an abomination. Curious, quite curious. Also it’s official she’s on that fake intellect aesthetic by doing dark academia. (Oh man, I’m really into it and am going to college. This will be fun regardless.) Part of me gets privatizing some boards, I do with stuff relating to my stories but not all boards unless you can private the whole account. Don’t know that.

Also I bet she’ll twist her wording on the California moving saying, “I interpreted the comment as moving back now.” Girl will be back come December or January most likely if she doesn’t somehow manage to find a country/city in Europe that fits her aesthetic needs.

0B292AC9-818C-4CE5-AF89-770D4490B464.thu4A0E9B92-5F63-43BE-9FAD-A00C0C653A74.thu634F028D-EE66-4B6E-A8E7-5841FE64C0F4.thuD7B5848C-A422-48DC-AE55-C68A265A97D0.thuC2B8130F-6C4D-4179-A41C-5B4FF545009C.thu

Edited by Kawaii-kitsune
missed some words.