• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think I got blocked because I tried correcting a piece of information she's shared on Instagram.

Edited by OuO

Posted (edited)

We should legit start a #MeToo movement because of Kenna's projection of her own insecurities on her followers.

I think I got blocked because I tried correcting a piece of information she's shared on Instagram.
#MeToo

Let’s do it with a different hashtag because using the MeToo one about this seems a bit cringe.
Like... #IWasBlocked because: 

(Or if someone has a better idea for one) 

Edited by Froot_

Posted

Let’s do it with a different hashtag because using the MeToo one about this seems a bit cringe.Like... #IWasBlocked because: 

(Or if someone has a better idea for one) 

bc i remember watching on youtube a tiktok compilation of “hey yo! block by a celebrity check” and it's now playing in my head so how about #BlockedByCozyKitsune because insert story.

Posted

#iwasblocked because my boyfriend left a rude comment, one of her fans dmed me saying "hey you should know your bf is being rude !!! " I said I didn't care and tried to talk to them about how problematic she was. the person blocked me and a day or so later Korona did too

Posted

Sierra posted a story of her doing another “ghetto workout” and she was wearing skates... Perhaps Tokyo’s old skates?

Posted

Sierra posted a story of her doing another “ghetto workout” and she was wearing skates... Perhaps Tokyo’s old skates?

ohhhhh remember when she said that the skating coach/trainer(?) said that she is so talented that she will be like a pro in a really short period of time? 
It is lucky that she keeps practicing even today after yuri on ice hype ended because she is truly born talented and found herself in that hobby☺️☺️ 

on a serious note, it it good that the anime inspired many people to try out this hobby as well.

But as for Kenna: she hyped it up so badly, she went 4 times a week, all the pro moves and praising herself that she is the *bestest* , and now? It does not fit to her aesthetic so lets drop it?
#truemotivator #blessed #proskater

Posted

kenna does not have a healthy relationship with her fans, like every other snowflake. all her “antis” are just people who either asked a question, offered criticism, or left a comment that could very slightly be interpeted as rude. shes too old to be unable to admit mistakes, like being extremely ignorant about covid-19, just to list one of many many examples.  

but at the same time, she wants asspats after asspats for doing minimal. what the hell was her big announcement?? 

Posted (edited)

I was* blocked by Kenna because I asked something about the necklace or blouse from this pic, I don’t remember which one, I asked gently but I noticed I was blocked later lol, I never insulted her or talked something she wouldn’t like, I didn’t know about her drama back then. 

FCC731BE-512B-4DA9-97F9-8208D9743D31.jpeg

Edited by Qiarafontana

Posted

damn. maybe she didnt want to have to say it was yesstyle, like pretty much all her stuff?

Posted

I was blocked by Kenna because I said I missed her old eyebrows. 

Posted

#SimplyBlocked? 

PERFECT