• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Who wants to bet she already forgot everything she learned in her pre-school level Japanese class and will never attempt to speak the language again?

Trust fund money well spent :haiplz:

watch, if she lurks she might see this post and attempt to post something in Japanese 

Posted

A typhoon has hit her “home” and not a peep.

Well, she posted a new picture (with no caption by the way) and her friend to without mentioning what happened in Japan now currently.

It isn't the first time she shown disinterest on matters that don't affect her current interests:

image.jpeg.67231146fdc6adbbf079ae0999a71image.jpeg.edad3a6930a87a6cd8b8629435974

And I don't remember well (I wasn't part of pull yet) but she did made a post regarding Korea when it had that accident (was it the Sewol incident?) 

Posted

Well, she posted a new picture (with no caption by the way) and her friend to without mentioning what happened in Japan now currently.

It isn't the first time she shown disinterest on matters that don't affect her current interests:

Hidden Content

I wonder if she'll post something now after you posted this

Posted

Someone asked how she can afford going to Europe

554C6D41-1729-43D0-B1D5-1171EFCCD108.jpeg

89F597E8-4A7D-46D0-A25C-0F30824DA2EC.jpeg

Posted

SO MUCH BULLSHITTTT

IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

Posted

Aaaand she’s most likely lying to some extent because how can she budget when she’s always buying useless shit, ie japan Disney pass, ps4, eats out all the time, unnecessary trinkets etc. Not to mention, we already know she has a trust fund and rich parents. 

I also love how she’s doing the very British “”x” sign-off. Literally only British people do that. Willing to bet money she’s shifting into UK Kenna and we’ll see an extended stay or move to the UK.

Posted

Is it just me or is she acting like $2,000 is a small sum of money? $2,000 is ~4 months of apartment rent for most people, or about 20 months of groceries for people eating frugally. Most young people her age don't even have $2,000 of emergency funds in the bank. If I had a spare $2,000 I'd definitely use it to pay off some of my school loans, not go hang out in Europe for a month. 

I suppose $2,000 is her monthly allowance for pankekis and Starbucks so it's just a drop in the bucket that is her trust fund, but for most of us, that's a LOT of money. She is so out of touch with reality. If she had to get an actual minimum wage job for $10-20 an hour and pay for food and housing, she'd be singing a different tune. 

$10-20?! Shoot, it’s $7.20 where I live.

Posted (edited)

Few things, since I posted talking about how her friend is a better influencer than her, kenna has posted yet another myriad of photos, most of which aren’t even from her current location.. most are from England actually.. if someone wasn’t paying attention I’m sure they wouldn’t even notice. I guess putting a location tag “ruins the aesthetic” but if someone was interested in seeing it it would be nice to know where exactly that is..

on the money talk. My paycheque is about 2000 a month I live in a city so 500 of that goes to my housing, 300 to food and then the rest either ends up going to pay off college loans or doing stuff out with friends.. if I’m lucky, I’m able to scrap enough together to pay for a short 4 day trip somewhere if I have the days available to me. The longest trip I took was a week and even then it was pushing it. This year I’m not even sure I’ll be able to save enough to go home for the holidays because a ticket is typically over 1,000 dollars itself.. so fuck you and your rich ass kenna

Edited by Deerming
Got a little heated and forgot to add. Who wants to bet she’ll move to Paris to study French 👀

Posted (edited)

I'm getting pretty bored of her travels. Sure, the pictures are nice and she's posting a lot of content, but what else? She isn't showing what she's eating, or buying, or even sharing small videos about where they are. I know she doesn't really owe it to us, even though she claims to be an "influencer" and "youtuber," but there is so much more she can share. May just be my opinion but currently, I'm bored with her. I guess being boring is better than being problematic.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

eb330b3a6abfbe6f8d75402741dcba56.jpg

Edited by LunaLove
This photo it keeps adding is getting annoying af

Posted

Can't wait to see her Paris Disney pass 💓💓💓 (if that even exists)

Posted

Of course she doesn't make money with youtube, she doesn't even bother to announce that she won't upload for a month. She can't keep up with a schedule while pewdiepie (since she mentioned him) upload every day and has videos stored for when he's not home and he said multiple times that youtubers make money with sponsors and merchandise, but she's too lazy for that too.

Every time she has a sponsor she gets it last minute and only for one videos, while other youtubers manages to get the same sponsor for several videos. And as for merchandise... well, we know how that went with foxtail. Is anybody buying those earrings anyway?

For her being more private, I get it. But then again, you can't just suddenly be "I don't want to appease my followers anymore now I'm being myself" in the comments and not actually warn your followers/fans that things are going to change. That's not how it works. That's not professional nor polite. Have some manners, Kenna. These people follows you because they like you, you owe them at least transparency and a little respect.