• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

20200328_081232.thumb.jpg.e44a18ddcd42cc

Legit wondering what made her think THIS was #soaestheticitsworthyofaphoto (also self isolation seems to be going well)

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

And now that the US is officially the most infected country by the coronavirus in the world with a whooping 100 000 cases (and they are far far away from the peak), we can all look back at Kenna's comments for the Italians only 2 weeks ago.

Sweet sweet irony. 

Screenshot_2020-03-13-12-43-08-198_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.3b4ccec0779b8bd28309ea4e46940c23.thumb.jpg.390bb6da95e0d92c76793d83fa256679.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-13-12-43-25-787_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.c7f66398372da5cfeb8438616bee0a43.thumb.jpg.56ce06d6ec8309aaf9a982d9e31e5624.jpg

r/agedlikemilk

if she has any ounce of decency, she should apologize to that follower for her condescending behaviour and for belittling the pandemic as something as "not as serious as the media is making out to be"

i won't bet on her doing that though because she's so egoistic. just watch her continue to post her usual dull content on instagram like she wasn't spouting her "real factual data" bullshit not too long ago.

Posted

I hate how she has to say it's veggie food everytime she posts any food pic bc she just eats simili products.... She's so pushy about it I'm kinda doubting she's a vegetarian anymore 

Posted

to be fair, if she didn't specify that it was veggie friendly, she'd get a swarm of comments along the lines of 'thought you were vegetarian??? thought you didn't eat meat???' 

not WKing, just saying.. remember that whole fiasco just on PULL over that photo where she apparently posed in front of her friend's non-vegetarian meal while she herself had supposedly ordered pancakes at some restaurant?

We also joked about her having beef in Japan. I can understand why she would need to put a label sometimes, just because she's already so fucking controversial and has history of inconsistency.

TBH, those mcnuggets look like they're real meat and I couldn't tell the difference.

Posted (edited)

20200328_081232.thumb.jpg.e44a18ddcd42cc

Legit wondering what made her think THIS was #soaestheticitsworthyofaphoto (also self isolation seems to be going well)

You see, Koronna is practicing intermittent quarantine. She stays home for 10h, then gets to go out and do whatever she wants for another 10h.

Edited by Padfoot
Clicked send way too soon lol

Posted

You see, Koronna is practicing intermittent quarantine. She stays home for 10h, then gets to go out and do whatever she wants for another 10h.

If we're to believe about the nuggets being Vegan though(and assuming Kenna went herself instead of like a parent or someone else picking it up for her) the image implies she went out for Fries only.  Which normally I would do but not in the quarantine 

Posted

Does she even eat on her bed now? I know is nitpicking but seeing her paint on the bed was already bad and now the greasy food too? yikes

Posted

If we're to believe about the nuggets being Vegan though(and assuming Kenna went herself instead of like a parent or someone else picking it up for her) the image implies she went out for Fries only.  Which normally I would do but not in the quarantine 

Yup, I'm kidding, this image in particular is the only one that gives her the benefit of doubt (maybe someone picked it up for her, maybe she *gasp* cooked it!). I just wanted to comment this before and didn't want to miss my chance lol :alpacaheadshake:

About the "veggie" thing, it's just another cool label for her, just like autism is now, or being a Buddhist was before. She has shown over and over how she actually doesn't care about cruelty free makeup (except when PULL starts giving her shit for it), and it never goes beyond smugly pointing out in vids that she doesn't eat meat, or writing "veggie" or virtually every meal pic she posts. 

Posted

as opposed to when she lived in Japan when she voluntarily quarantined her lazy ass 

Posted

20200328_212331.jpg