• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Kenna has a hard time differentiating liking an aesthetic and liking the actual activity, I think thats why her original aesthetic work so well for her. It was her most authentic self, a typical California girl. it sadly wasn't unique enough for her, so she ruined her own image trying to be someone shes not.

20200326_102721.jpg

"Great things never came from comfort zones"

who's gonna tell poor aUTisTic never-leaving- the-house, can't take critisism Kenk about this lol

Posted

This popped up on my TL. Good luck gallavanting all over the place, Coronasune.

Screenshot_20200326-092157_Twitter.jpg

$400 is pocket change to her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Posted

Even fucking Invadernoodles, who's one of the dumbest people I know, tweeted about this before Kenna, so that's saying a lot xD

Posted (edited)

Her attitude is ridiculous because she actually does owe everyone an explanation. That's part of being an influencer/blogger... but what a shocker, she thinks she's entitled to all the privileges of an audience (popularity, opportunities, easy money from a lazy three minute sponsor video) with none of the responsibilities. Understanding that this privileged lifestyle also means having decorum, maturity, and responsibility toward your words/actions would require her to have, you know, a singular crumb of humility. And she's just not capable.

Edited by Zaba
grammar

Posted

I think Kenna has a hard time differentiating liking an aesthetic and liking the actual activity, I think thats why her original aesthetic work so well for her. It was her most authentic self, a typical California girl. it sadly wasn't unique enough for her, so she ruined her own image trying to be someone shes not.

20200326_102721.jpg

This is my thing. The cali girl vibes is what brought her all these followers. Im wondering what happened to make her asethtic to Basic Rich Cali Girl to Uwu Quirky Awkward Tumblrina. As if her new "personality"&aesthetic hasn't been done  462734737219374 times already? I'm curious as to where this obsession with being unique&quirky came from. I wonder what triggered her to think that being a Cali girl wasn't good enough. Now we have this insufferable creature. Atleast with Cali Kenna it didn't feel so forced.

Posted

20200326_102721.jpg

She looks like a completely different person. Considering she tends to talk a little too much about how pale she is currently, it's quite shocking to see how tanned she once was. 

Forgive me for asking to be spoonfed, but I couldn't find what I was searching for:

Why did she choose to move away from Japan? The last time I checked in, she seemed to have wanted to stay there.

Posted

She looks like a completely different person. Considering she tends to talk a little too much about how pale she is currently, it's quite shocking to see how tanned she once was. 

Forgive me for asking to be spoonfed, but I couldn't find what I was searching for:

Why did she choose to move away from Japan? The last time I checked in, she seemed to have wanted to stay there.

I don't even think she gave a direct answer to her fans for her moving back...at least, to my knowledge. I think the general consensus is that she wasn't able to actually get the entertainment visa she wanted. (And, imo, that isn't all that shocking. She can't stick with the posting schedule she sets for herself, and the only modeling set she had while there was bland af.) And, tbh, she couldn't even keep up with her Japanese language curriculum, it seemed. Even in the time she was there, she was still struggling with simple phrases.

Posted

Apparently she's now quarantined and feeling like Rapunzel except she was on a vacation halfway across the country two days ago 🤡

She wishes she was traveling except she said she hates traveling 🤡

And she's quarantined with her sister (Anna) meaning she's Elsa? Lol she wishes

Screenshot_2020-03-27-12-59-11-476_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

Also to add on she made a video about leaving Japan where 2minutes in she lied and backtracked about why she moved to Japan. That was a trainwreck.

She became one of those typical Japanophile forgeiners who found out the hard way that no Tokyo Doesn't = Weeaboo Wonderland. 

Edited by TB09