• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

I think this hasn't been pointed out yet (if it did, I'm sorry) but in that one story she shook hands with everyone who played that boardgame with her - does she really think she's immune or doesn't already carry the virus after having been outside in supermarkets and everything? If anything, she spread the virus nicely among her family now or got it from them. But lockdowns and quarantines seem to have a different definition for the whole Kenna family considering they all allowed this to happen and happily took part in it.

Posted

This popped up on my TL. Good luck gallavanting all over the place, Coronasune.

Screenshot_20200326-092157_Twitter.jpg

Posted (edited)

Sorry for being dramatic but someone please take social media away from her. That's it, I'm so done with her. 

I mean she's always been stupid but this time, people are fucking dying. It's not some harmless plagiarism, she's endangering people.

I can't believe how fucking idiotic she is. 

Edited by Sphynx

Posted

Guess she’s looking to move to Michigan..? I mean why else would she be looking at Zillow 

25666D1D-DFA7-4919-AF21-9DBDA31C21DA.thu6831F333-768F-4F74-BD51-657A2348BA44.thu

Posted

But she only has like 100 true followers left. Everyone else is just passive followers who know not of her bs. 😂 

Posted

As much as I recognize she's 100% dumb enough to move to another state for ~the aesthetic, I can't imagine her moving away from Cali considering all she does is go to Disney. If she moves to another state she's going to just repeat Tokyo all over again with sitting in her room watching Netflix. She's not a coffee shop intellectual or a nature-loving fairy or an urban explorer, no matter how much she wishes she was. She's a Basic Rich Cali Girl who is clueless about and bored by everything that isn't Disney, Starbucks, and the shallowest of pop culture references. 

Though maybe Florida would welcome her with open arms!

Posted

can she like...just ask daddy and mommy to pitch in? pretty sure they'll drain the sisters offa cash so baby can have it, since she's so important

Posted

If she bought that house, she would just stay in one or two room because she is too lazy lol 

Posted

This popped up on my TL. Good luck gallavanting all over the place, Coronasune.

Screenshot_20200326-092157_Twitter.jpg

I'm kinda hoping she will get pulled over, tries to lie and being super rude as always and gets a ticket. Or maybe she actually will not be rude to a cop, because she knows that different than being rude to her audience being rude to a cop will have real life consequences. 

So. If everyone (her followers, not including her) pitches in the same amount to buy the house...Kenna gets to live in it and everyone else gets......a tour? A tour.

Ask people to buy it WITH you, treat people like they bought it FOR you. Sounds about right.

Don't kid yourself, she would promise a tour, but there never would be one. She promised so much content that never happened. Her audience basically funded her year long japan vacation according to her own words of not using her trust fund money and all money for traveling comes from saving up from her job, which is youtube (Of course Japan was funded by either her trust fund or some other family money, but hey, it's her own word that she "just saved up youtube/job money").

Funnily, she is way richer than most if not all of her audience so maybe she can just save up the money for the house by herself as she is sooooo good at saving up money. Don't forget how she's seemingly able to save up ten thousands of dollars on the side while getting like 200k per month on youtube. 

Posted

shes probably just bored of being an edgy troll and has moved onto looking at shit she cant afford, and the house just looks like hogwarts. dont think its that deep. 

Posted

I think Kenna has a hard time differentiating liking an aesthetic and liking the actual activity, I think thats why her original aesthetic work so well for her. It was her most authentic self, a typical California girl. it sadly wasn't unique enough for her, so she ruined her own image trying to be someone shes not.

20200326_102721.jpg

Thank you, that's the best definition concerning a lot of aesthetics popping up lately that I've seen. Specially witchy stuff, or the ones that have something to do with art and being an intellectual. Nowadays you can portray yourself as literally anything you want, you just have to change your bio and feed and suddenly you are a totally different person, with cool interests, talents and life. Unfortunately, bad personalities always come through, and that's how we end up with so many snowflakes that can't keep up with their online image.