• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1831 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I'm surprised about the amount of content she posts about her trips to Europe vs her stay in Japan. She said that Japan was her -HOME-, yet she never showed much of it. She was so excited of showing off what she loves about Japan and how it makes her feel like she belongs, and she hardly did. Like girl, where was that enthusiasm? 

Posted

Yeah, I'm surprised about the amount of content she posts about her trips to Europe vs her stay in Japan. She said that Japan was her -HOME-, yet she never showed much of it. She was so excited of showing off what she loves about Japan and how it makes her feel like she belongs, and she hardly did. Like girl, where was that enthusiasm? 

For real, when she announced she was going to Japan I was looking forwards to genuine pictures, but shortly boredom followed from the constant pictures of Disney, sweets, her place, and her face :/

Posted

it all vanish when she finally realize that japan isn't the magical kawaii land she thought it was before she moved there. it probably took her a few months or less to think that her anime weeb fantasy isn't what exactly you think irl that there is more to it than just animes or whatever the reason weebish people are into japan.

Posted

If she were to move to Europe, she'd get a good reality check real quick. Being here as tourist is completely different from living here, especially compared to Japan. No one will accommodate her and a lot of people will also not be as polite as the ones in Japan.

Posted

If she were to move to Europe, she'd get a good reality check real quick. Being here as tourist is completely different from living here, especially compared to Japan. No one will accommodate her and a lot of people will also not be as polite as the ones in Japan.

Let's see what happens, watch she's going to complain about the people there if she does end up moving to Europe

Posted (edited)

Kenna took more photos in the 7 days she has been in Europe than the literal months she has spent in Japan. Calling it, but she will probably move there because she feels like she doesn't have to create content, it's just there (like how she felt with Japan but then quickly became disenchanted). She wants it to be as easy as possible for her to just snap pictures and try to make content (and money) without putting effort into it. Culture vulture to the max.

I can very easily see this happening. She gets some tiny, run-down French apartment with barely any space to breathe in, takes a few phone pictures of the street just outside her window, and posts them with the caption "so blessed to be living this life. my dreams outside my door every day. love you france xo" (five heart emojis) to reap in 16,000 more likes. Then she eats her pancakes for dinner and falls back asleep on the five-and-a-half-foot-long sofa, the only piece of furniture that was able to fit in the room.

Edited by sloane
Removed unnecessary word

Posted

I hate how lately she's been pulling her skirt in the pictures to make it look like it's flow-y or something. Like girl, we can see where you grabbed it, and it looks fucking terrible. The awkward pinched cloth looks so stupid and unnatural. Especially in the first pic where you can see her still holding it and deliberately flaring it out at such an awkward angle!

Did she do this often in the past and I just didn't notice as much, or is this a new thing to make it look like she's whimsical and free-spirited? Or maybe pretending that she always has some sort of gentle witchy wind flowing around her?

I get what she's going for, but it looks bad. Professional shoots use fans or assistants to flare out skirts in a natural-looking way. This just looks dumb and fake imo.

kenna twirl.png

I know right it's so irritating that she's been doing the same stupid pose for weeks now!!!!

Posted

I can very easily see this happening. She gets some tiny, run-down French city apartment with barely any space to breathe in, takes a few phone pictures of the street just outside her window, and posts them with the caption "so blessed to be living this life. my dreams outside my door every day. love you france xo" (five heart emojis) to reap in 16,000 more likes. Then she eats her pancakes for dinner and falls back asleep on the five-and-a-half-foot-long sofa, the only piece of furniture that was able to fit in the room.

If she does move to Europe, Kenna will have to learn a new language, if she does not choose to live in England, as we have seen in the past she has struggled to keep motivation and learn a damn language.

Posted

I have to laugh, "my vacation"? A vacation from what, Kenna? From your 10-month-long vacation in Japan?

Damn, it's already been 10 months? What did she take from Japan? Pancakes and Hottu-cocoa?

Posted

I do enjoy these Europe photos she’s been posting The Japan scene really isn't for her as much as she wanted it to be. On that same note, neither was London it seems. But I can see her falling totally in love with Paris. It is a wonderful place, despite the flaws.

Posted

I can’t wait for her to compare Disney world, Disneyland Tokyo and Disneyland Paris maybe  also saying something low key racist again :meowplz:

just enjoy that you have to possibility to travel and shut your mouth kenna!

Posted

I can’t wait for her to compare Disney world, Disneyland Tokyo and Disneyland Paris maybe  also saying something low key racist again :meowplz:

just enjoy that you have to possibility to travel and shut your mouth kenna!

love that

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this qualifies as nitpick as I usually lurk and don’t post, but I feel like lately Kenna has been trying SO hard not to fuel PULL or any kind of criticism that her posts and stories come off as just ridiculously boring?? Aside from the occasional cringe unfunny memes or really obscure rants, her whole page/content is just so blah and lifeless right now, the same brownish pics with quotes or vague captions. And don’t get me started on the bland videos. If you’re a youtuber that’s just not a good look imo. 

Edited by kodamabbb
bad at wording