• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

it kinda looks like when a kid plays dress up with their mum shoes. Hideous af  haha

Posted

She's showing off the boots just to taunt us 

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-55-21-174_com.instagram.android.jpg

That’s giving her too much credit!

The 24 year old woman smol boi baby child is just doing what she does best: stealing! Notice how she had to rip off the model’s look down to the dumpy boots 

Posted (edited)

Sorry, this is so weird. They didn't even try consistently for a year (there were many periods of time where she told us specifically that they are not trying!). If Taylor had legitimate medical issues, she would tell us. I feel like she wants to immediately be successful at conceiving and not wait; it is exactly how she approaches everything. 

She wants to get pregnant during a global pandemic. ooookay. 

Edited by bountyhunter

Posted

Sorry, this is so weird. They didn't even try consistently for a year (there were many periods of time where she told us specifically that they are not trying!). If Taylor had legitimate medical issues, she would tell us. I feel like she wants to immediately be successful at conceiving and not wait; it is exactly how she approaches everything. 

Wrong thread my friend.

Posted

wrong forum. 

Posted

Korona:

"How to be excused by being a bitxh?"

Google search: autis-

Korona on youtube: I AM AUTISTIC

Posted

Sooo, long story short I haven't seen (or don't recall) this being posted before, if it is I will redact.

I found a promotional interview of hers with Arctic Fox, from JUNE 21, 2017 and it sure is on brand with the classic, lowkey/highkey bratty, "too whimsical" 4 u shtick Kennundrum personality we all love to hate.
Here is the summary of the important Q&A (omitted 1 irrelevant), I am also including a link.

spoiler cause the image is huge

(again if this has been posted, I will remove)

https://arcticfoxhaircolor.com/blogs/news/mckenna-kaelin

mckenughh.thumb.png.4bf65ff90a087a428289

Posted

Hidden Content

lowkey that's probably the reason she bought the dress

Posted

Her biggest goal, and probably the only goal we've seen her trying to set, and yet it never happens. Such a goal-oriented hard-working INTJ, guys!

Posted (edited)

Edited by sun

Posted

I found a rare Kenna's poem!

FB_IMG_1584745816113.jpg

Posted

sis bout to break her back

but she’s a smol boi