• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

7630 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry if i'm reaching but can someone who understands well how mbti functions and enneagram work type her? I personally feel like she is actually isfp.

I'm sorry if it's not the correct thread or if it's been discussed before in previous threads. Please ignore if so

i type her as annoying womanchild 

(any discussion of her personality can be moved to the thread about her "autism" and personality)

Posted

I've been watching some videos by James Welsh about filters and real time video filters. While watching kenna's latest video, I was wondering if she uses one. Her eyes look crazy large at the end and her skin is so smoothed, esp around the nose. Idk. 

I was literally just about to mention his videos on the subject - especially bc in her latest video, I noticed there’s hardly a moment when her hand passes over both sides of her face, and a lot of the shots are over the shoulder mirror shots. I feel very tinfoil-hat, but for a girl that drops money on fillers and a car, I wouldn’t put it past her to buy that software. 

link for anyone interested: https://youtu.be/VMRWJ5sWmfg

Posted

And this is why you can't bitch about not being accepted by the LGBT+ community and why we get annoyed at you so much when you try to insert yourself in to our struggles.

Screenshot_20200318-084805_Instagram.thu

So she’s the type that think gay people having a hard time isn’t a big deal, got it. I hate this bitch so much.

Posted

Kenna: "i dont care lol"
Also Kenna:

-is passive aggressive 
-blocks people because they "hurt her feewings"
-bitches constantly about how her friends "abandoned" her
-has to always be right
-expects constant ass-kissing

she got pissed when people told her to use the aro ace flag???? unbothered kweeeeeeen yaaas

girl is more confusing than my homework

Resultado de imagen de confusion gif

Posted

In Instagram she went from 416K to 415K!

Posted

I've been watching some videos by James Welsh about filters and real time video filters. While watching kenna's latest video, I was wondering if she uses one. Her eyes look crazy large at the end and her skin is so smoothed, esp around the nose. Idk. 

I think that around 3:40 the face filter glitches and her nose is morphing weirdly. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Posted

She's showing off the boots just to taunt us 

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-55-21-174_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted

She's showing off the boots just to taunt us 

Screenshot_2020-03-19-23-55-21-174_com.instagram.android.jpg

I was about to say how cute that dress was when I saw the boots...

and I completely forgot about the dress. 

Posted (edited)

AB2AE8A7-9526-4D87-8DBF-33F870D39725.png

65A6F0A7-0FE4-42E7-B894-BB0764D1475B.png

they only have it in one color on the site...

Edited by whattodream
👀 did she edit it too much the color is changed?

Posted

AB2AE8A7-9526-4D87-8DBF-33F870D39725.png

65A6F0A7-0FE4-42E7-B894-BB0764D1475B.png

they only have it in one color on the site...

She put a sepia-ish filter over it, as she does on many of her pics. She's lowkey going back to her "brown aesthetic" it seems.