• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

1641 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And kenna casually reminding us of how she DOES READ BOOKS

Screenshot_20191010-203814_Instagram.thu

Nothing against this book or YA in general, but since she only pretends to read the books her friend Grace reads/recommends, she only ever mentions this kind of stuff, which is funny considering she's going for this dark academia aesthetic. I also don't think there's something wrong with people older than 21 reading books about teenagers (I actually really enjoy reading children's literature and it's one of the subjects I research at university as well as history of libraries) but again, Kenna is only interested in teens because she seems to relate to the problems of 16 yo characters (or younger). I find something so odd about this 23 yo woman pretending to be such an intellectual and claiming Horace Walpole is just like her, but showing how one of the few books she has ever read (if she actually did) is a John Green colab. 

Edited by matrioska

Posted

If she really likes coffee she will have a blast in Italy. But she only drinks her sugar and milk loaded crap.

Posted

I wonder if kenners regrets her name change now

Posted

I wonder if kenners regrets her name change now

i really hope she does and just rebrands herself to McKenna Kaelin. Mainly because reading the name 'cozykitsune' makes me cringe but also because it 1) sounds so much better and 2) fits her entire vibe way more lol.

Posted

I'm confused by their route... maybe it was a question of money (who knows) but London-Paris-Rome would have been more logic to me. Instead of going to Rome before Paris.

Posted

I'm confused by their route... maybe it was a question of money (who knows) but London-Paris-Rome would have been more logic to me. Instead of going to Rome before Paris.

Plus the fact that Kaila mentioned they’re going to Edinburgh on this trip...why didn’t they do that when they were already in the UK?! Who cares about pollution and climate change from unnecessary air travel when you’re rich and have to get ~aesthetic~ photos though, right? 

Posted

You're right but maybe according to Kenna's logic, they wanted to spend more time on Disney Paris and decided to keep it for last for photos.

Posted (edited)

I really dislike the way she's posing lately, since she posted the "floating in a museum" pic she's only done the same kind of pics and it's 1. Boring 2. Cringey (you're not floating and the surprising and kinda cool (arguably) effect is long dead now) 3. Not cute or flattering, doesn't showcase the outfits well (they suck anyway) nor her hair/face/make/accessories

Screenshot_2019-10-11-11-13-16-884_com.instagram.android.png

Also WELCOME TO PARIS LOL have a nice time with the Gilets Jaunes

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

her trip is all over the place. how can she take in the experience if they stay in one place just for a day? How can you enjoy something if you are running from a place to another?

I bet she will say that she visited all europe once this trip is over and, I'm sorry kenna, but you didn't. You saw a museum, after a museum, after an airplane, and a lot of bnb rooms.

Putting this in spoiler because I don't know where it belongs but how many people here are autistic or suffer of anxiety (like she said she does) and manage to travel in such a manner? How can she manage to not go on overload?

Posted

You're right but maybe according to Kenna's logic, they wanted to spend more time on Disney Paris and decided to keep it for last for photos.

Aren't they supposed to travel for a month or so ? Was that the trip then ? 5 days in London/Rome and 3 weeks in Paris because Disney ?

I expect them to continue to go to other cities. I don't know what option would be the saddest tho. Continue city trips as fast for a month or ending now in Paris and having a really bad time managing.

It really doesn't make any sense to me 😂 I'm confused but also curious to see how that Europe trip will go.

Posted

I really dislike the way she's posing lately, since she posted the "floating in a museum" pic she's only done the same kind of pics and it's 1. Boring 2. Cringey (you're not floating and the surprising and kinda cool (arguably) effect is long dead now) 3. Not cute or flattering, doesn't showcase the outfits well (they suck anyway) nor her hair/face/make/accessories

she never properly takes pics of her outfit anymore, her fans are always asking where she gets her stuff. it cant just be yesstyle

Posted

sorry for not contributing anything, but i recently watched this particular video on youtube and look who i found lol

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 22.27.53.png

Posted (edited)

wrong thread sorry!!

Edited by I have a crush on No0b3

Posted

Love how she loves her costume, I wonder why she hasn’t taken it off yet 🤡🤡🤡 could be that she’s just like any other all year autumn/halloween obsessed person (there isn’t anything wrong with liking that, but there is something wrong with her)

2239B16F-A7AC-4E50-BF8A-F3772D12DF40.png